Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: Your Favorite Spectator Sport
Baseball 1 8.33%
Basketball 0 0%
Football (North American) 2 16.67%
Golf 0 0%
Hockey 2 16.67%
Lacrosse 0 0%
Rugby 0 0%
Soccer 4 33.33%
Tennis 0 0%
Other 3 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default Your Favorite Spectator Sport?

Given the international flavour of this forum, I am pretty sure "Soccer" will end up in first place. So, it will be interesting to see 2nd place thru 10th place. And, perhaps explain why you like it.

As for me, Hockey is always has been my favorite. The speed of the game and the creativity of the players is incredible. What the players do, all while skating like the wind, never ceases to amaze and entertain. I have been watching since the 1950's and have seen Richard, Hull, Orr, Howe, Gretzky and Ovechkin dazzle on the ice. The greatest game? It has to be Hockey!
Old 05-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default Baseball!

Baseball is the greatest sport ever created by humans. What makes it great are all the things its detractors hate about it. The slowness of the game allows the knowledgeable spectator to imagine the hundreds of strategic options, offensive and defensive, that come with every pitch. The act of hitting a major league fastball is widely acknowledged by athletes the world over as the single most-difficult feat to accomplish in any sport. The game is a unique combination of individual and team effort, with the balance between the two different than any other sport. I could go on and on. But I will end with this: GO RED SOX!
Old 05-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default Favorite Spectator Sport

Thanks SMC for your comments. Baseball is my second favorite sport. It really is the exact opposite of hockey and I appreciate it for all it's nuances.

Yes, hitting a small object hurtling towards you at 90 to 100 MPH is so hard. Someone once told me hitting a hole in one in golf takes more skill, but I strongly disagreed. A hole in one is mainly luck...hitting a baseball is mainly skill.

[B]Go Blue Jays! Go Cubs! Go Blackhawks![/B]
Old 05-14-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Christine is on a distinguished road

I prefer motor sports, not so much Formula 1 (expensive, not enough race, etc.) but more touring cars like DTM (Germany) or BTCC (UK) and the 24hr Le Mans race as well