Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GeForce can only hope to improve
Default I Was JUST On IMLive With ... AREEYA!!!!

I'm The Luckiest Guy On The Planet!!!
I'll try to share the experience in video ... Gonna take some time to render. LONG session! About 8" long hehehehe!

CHEERS!!

I'll have it posted ASAP!
Old 02-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm not sure what my rights are to post these ... But I have to share because she is arguably the hottest TS on the planet!!

Last edited by SSL; 02-06-2009 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Pictures removed as per user's request
Old 02-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

niiiiiiiiiiiice one man great pics hope you recorded it and post it soon
Old 02-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

what site is this?
Old 02-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It's the ad you always see across the top of this forum (IMLive). So HUGE THANKS goes to: TRANSLadyboy forum for this privilige! I'm not "plugging" IMLive because it's rather expensive normally, but Areeya was worth EVERY PENNY!!
Old 02-05-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ukart is on a distinguished road

Lucky you!
Old 02-05-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jigenbakuda is on a distinguished road

Man, I want to get my filth mitts on that. She looks very very hot. I'm quite jealous...
Old 02-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

maximilian is on a distinguished road

Areeya's been one of my favorites from the first time I ever saw her. Please post the video of your session when you get the chance.
Old 02-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeForce View Post
I'm not "plugging" IMLive because it's rather expensive normally, but Areeya was worth EVERY PENNY!!
Actually, like anything else in life, it just depends on what you feel like spending and how much you're willing to shop around for a good deal. Overall, I think I'm Live is the best and most affordable cam site out there. I don't want to seem like I'm plugging them either, but I do have some online friends who work there, though they work other cam sites TOO. Then again (for those unfamiliar with the cam world) that's what 99% of all cam performers do. They log onto multiple sites at once, then simply juggle their chat screens trying to snare a customer at one of them. And that's why you can be having fun on Webcams.com (for example) in free chat...just chatting away with a Host...when all of a sudden she will disappear and you'll get a screen that says "Taking a quick break." What that really means is she's off doing a show at a competitor's site (like I'm Live or LiveJasmin) where she finally snagged a customer.

Anyway, for those interested in some online TS fun, I'm Live -- unlike other sites -- offers a "Happy Hour" where the performers cut their rates in half or more. Which means you can see and chat with a sexy TS performer for 99 cents a minute or whatever, which frankly isn't bad at all. Plus, I'm Live also offers each performer the ability to create a "Discount Fan Club" where you then get a discounted rate whenever you visit that particular performer.

Also, since I have friends who work there as well -- if you guys are such the TS admirers and just looking to chat, I'd recommend checking out LiveJasmin and its Transgendered Section. 90-odd percent of the TS girls there have their cams on all the time and are just chatting away for FREE, doing whatever they can to attract customers to take them into a private one-on-one session (which is where they do make their money). So, you can visit LiveJasmin and hop from chat room to chat room meeting some very pretty TS at no cost at all. In fact, if you catch a performer at the right time (that is, when she's not getting any customers at all) you can actually have some really nice chats with the ladies by simply keeping them company, since they have to sit there anyway.

Anyway, that's just a friendly tip for some since in the "Dating Section" here I often see guys posting and complaining "I don't even know where to find a TS! Or where I can meet and talk to one!" To which my reply is "Well, here's a FREE place to start."

Oh, and going back to the topic at hand -- Congrats, GeForce! It's great to hear Areeya was sweet and fun and you had a great time. The topic of her being on I'm Live has come up before, but I was wondering when someone was going to finally break down and see her, and report back to the rest of us!
Old 02-06-2009
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

SSL has disabled reputation

This is just awesome news. I've sent GeForce a PM with a link so he could upload his video and i'll publish it at the blog for everybody to enjoy!
Old 02-12-2009
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

SSL has disabled reputation

I'm glad that we've finally put everything together and now all of you can watch the video of ladyboy areeya that GeForce recorded.

Thanks for all your efforts again
Old 02-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover View Post
I'm glad that we've finally put everything together and now all of you can watch the video of ladyboy areeya that GeForce recorded.

Thanks for all your efforts again

nice video
Old 02-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

great video
thanks
Old 02-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

dirty30 is infamous around these partsdirty30 is infamous around these parts
Talking Lucky Dog

I'm jelous
Old 02-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

I go onto livejasmin a lot.

like what creativemind said its a good site to look at trannies for free. ive seen many hard cock on there from tgirls trying to get guys into pvt shows.

also the asian tgirls r very approachable and often give out their phone numbers and yahoo mail addys. ive had a lot of phone sex with girls off there.
Old 02-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiepride View Post
I go onto livejasmin a lot.

like what creativemind said, its a good site to look at trannies for free. ive seen many hard cock on there from tgirls trying to get guys into pvt shows.

also the asian tgirls r very approachable and often give out their phone numbers and yahoo mail addys. ive had a lot of phone sex with girls off there.
That's true, too -- I forgot to mention that part.
Thanks for pointing that out, AussiePride.

Again (for those unfamiliar with the professional pay site cam world) pretty much all of the sites maintain a very strict rule that the performers are NOT allowed to give you their email address or Yahoo chat ID or phone number or anything else. In fact, most sites will fine a performer (or kick her off entirely) if they discover she's given out that type of information. The exception being CamContacts, which is the one site that does the opposite. Their open-minded attitude is "Do whatever the hell you want! So long as you paid to see the performer, we don't care what you two decide in private! So if you want to trade personal info or arrange a real hook-up, go for it! That's your business!"

As a result -- and since most cam sites will also have system administrators checking the chat logs, to ensure that the performers are staying on the up and up -- cam girls have devised a simple way to get around this. Once you're watching them, they'll simply hold up a piece of paper that has their phone number or Yahoo ID written on it in big letters. And since it was done live on cam, there's no record in the chat logs of them ever giving anything out.

Anyway, the reason I mention all that is because of what AussiePride said. He's right -- if you visit the LiveJasmin TS chat rooms, not only can you see and chat with the girls for FREE, but if you play your cards right you can collect lots of Yahoo chat IDs and phone numbers since the TS ladies there are always happy to meet guys and to see where things can go from there. So check it out one night and have some fun!
Old 02-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The girls on livejasmin are from two main areas: Philippines and columbia. If you are thinking of travelling to the philippines i would definately get in contact with a girl off there, some are very sweet, can talk for ages with them on phone, absolutely gorgeous, all have big cocks (nothing under 5in, most 8in) and love to meet you.

i would have been there already but i live with my gf and i cant very well scoot off to philippines for a few weeks without here.
Old 02-18-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

phazon can only hope to improve

yes they are ridicoursly expensive i did one for slave kim that selfsucking stuff with trannies is hot shyt oh i dont know why i lik eit i see a guy do it and it looks gross lol
Old 02-26-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

thequietone1 is on a distinguished road

I was also lucky enough to get to private with Areeya. She is pretty hot but was a little dissapointed with her not doing as we had discussed beforehand, i.e. toys :D She was still worth the coin though for sure.