Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-01-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

trannyslave is on a distinguished road

Who cares?

I love Shemales..most gay men I know don't care for them at all. Gay men like men and want nothing to do with anything feminine.

I love women too. I love Shemales. I like to suck on a shemale's cock and even bottom for Shemales.
I like crossdressers too.
Hell I even like to fuck around with guys too.

I don't consider any of it abnormal or gay.
I am a sexual being and I like to sample it all.

Btw, sex with a shemale or crossdresser is the best sex you can get.
Old 04-06-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

emlay is on a distinguished road

I saw a very interesting documentary about ladyboys in Thailand. Alot of the ladyboys felt they were born in a wrong body.
When I see a ladyboy, shemale, trannsexual, I see a woman, a female. And yes they have a cock. I dont like men either, but the weird part for me is. If they make a gender change and have a pussy instead. Then I dont find it attractive. Makes me wonder about my self.

/emlay
Old 04-06-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Arrow you're not the only one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emlay View Post
When I see a ladyboy, shemale, trannsexual, I see a woman, a female. And yes they have a cock. I dont like men either, but the weird part for me is. If they make a gender change and have a pussy instead. Then I dont find it attractive. Makes me wonder about my self.
hi Emlay! After nearly 4 years as a member of this forum, i must have seen like 15 (or more) posts of guys like you and me who simply lose interest in a particular shemale or ladyboy the minute we learn they had their cock (and balls) removed for good... Then came the day that i started to ask myself "why is the penis so important??" As time went by, i began to realize i really was attracted to male genitalia - enough so that i had to try and wrap my mouth around one juicy cock for real, just to see how it felt...
Okay, now we enter in the gray area You say when you look at a ladyboy, you see a female; I say "good for you" because the majority of them want you to love their female side... and you know what? Many of them will get pissed off if you give too much attention to their cock!!! Which brings us to a most controversial aspect of the matter, Emlay: if you stay in this forum long enough, you'll discover that some male-identified members here are able to see the cock as something feminine!!! How 'bout that??? To each his own, i suppose...
To conclude, i'd say don't wonder too much about yourself as long as you find their boobz, cute faces with make-up, long hair, curvy butts, shapely legs all attractive... Things will be different the day when you'll watch a re-run of "the Island", and you'll find yourself more turned on by a still-young Ewan McGregor than by Scarlett Johansson

______
Dennis.
Old 04-06-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

emlay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabedzaqueen View Post
Things will be different the day when you'll watch a re-run of "the Island", and you'll find yourself more turned on by a still-young Ewan McGregor than by Scarlett Johansson

______
Dennis.
Hi Dennis,

Thanks for yoour reply.

Im still laughing :D
If that day come well, then I have misjudged my self

I do see the cock as a female cock. Its a woman with a different equipment.
I love their body, hair, eyes, boobs, ass, cock, well all of it. I wouldnt mind to suck a female cock. But if I meet a tranny/ladyboy/shemale. Im interested in them, not the cock only. I can play with my own if it only was the cock

/emlay
Old 05-02-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

geminiman has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Does liking shemales make you gay?

I was viewing a Adult personal ad when I came across a Ladyboy. I remember her name was Nicole and she was a doll with a big cock. I got hard as a rock thinking about the possibilities of go down on her and swallowing her cum. But she was 21 and I was 48. I wrestled with that thought if such thinking was being Gay. I always liked being with women but to have a woman with a 8+inch cock was attractive to me. Now I'm nearly 64 and Jonna Jet is about 52 and still gorgeous but so are the Ladyboys. Go to Craigslist and go to Thailand or Phillipines,casual sex sites for TS. Japan has NewHalf and Miran is really H-O-T.
I still like women and fantasize with Ladyboy's found on x Hamster or Ladyboy Tube sites. Best experience is to get a Fleshlight, buy 2 get one free in pussy, ass and mouth. I place mine in a old sock and it works oh so much better with some ID Lube. It feels like the real thing. Enjoy!
Old 05-03-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

No,it doesn't.

At least not me,I don't know about other people.I like to be both top and bottom but only with dickgirls.

Never liked men,never thought about having sex with them.Simple as that!
Old 05-22-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Mrs Garrison can only hope to improve

That or bisexual. I'd guess the majority of shemales and ladyboys are gay. Irrelevant really.
Old 05-22-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Garrison View Post
That or bisexual. I'd guess the majority of shemales and ladyboys are gay. Irrelevant really.
Bisexual means I like both men and women.

Tgirls are women trapped in a man body,not gay men!

At least that's what I think...
Old 05-22-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Mrs Garrison can only hope to improve

I'd guess if they intend to keep their dicks, they don't feel trapped. At least for me, the feminine and masculine nature of a shemale, feeds into my bisexuality. Like the best of both worlds . I even like tomboys.
Old 10-24-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

omni is on a distinguished road

If it does then I'm a professional homosexual.
Old 10-24-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ckit has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I always feel more comfortable after reading threads\posts like these!
Old 10-25-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

oscartivo has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i got the same problem . but i like the shemale with tiny soft dick
Old 10-26-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

stifff is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by translover View Post
:D hi my friend, for me the same feelings are same with you. i like a hard cock on the feminine body and i love to be with ladyboys. but non of my friends like ladyboys, they think that ladyboys are gay and who likes ladyboys are gay too. but i don't think so we are gay i like girls but i like cocks on a girls. both make me crazy and i am not gay i don't like boys or men. but i don't talk about this with my friends.
Hey guys! It's my first message on this forum)) I have the same fillings and situation as you, my friend! Cool to know that you're not alone))
Old 10-26-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

T.S.Severe is on a distinguished road

I was pretty queer long before I ever heard of shemales, but it was just my Jody Foster phase and I got through it with a minimum of humiliation. But yeah - for me, any sexual attraction I feel for other girls (regardless of their chromosome structure) makes me feel like a little brown dyke. Can't help it, I'm catholic.
Old 10-27-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

platocoot is on a distinguished road

What other people think about me is none of my business....LOL
Old 10-27-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

S_lover is on a distinguished road
Default shemales

Liking shemales does not make you gay at least you are already a gay. I really like them,I wanna fuck them all night long,but that does not make me gay,you just have to realize it for your self. The sad thing is that most of people ignore you,"friends" leaves you and so on... They just cannot understand you in any possible way. Like I said,I want to meet a T girl and have sex with it,even with my girlfriend in.
Old 10-29-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Shemalecams is on a distinguished road

I know its easy to say but just try go with the flow and see where it takes you. I have a long term ( female ) partner who i love and who turns me on every time she takes her clothes off. It just happens that im also attracted to shemales too ( yes my partner knows ). I would never dream of cheating but if i ever end up single at some point in my life, i would probably explore it with a shemale and see what the real life experience was like. I do not consider myself gay or even bi
Old 10-30-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jodarling is on a distinguished road

Jesus 18 pages and going strong.

Your gay if you like the same sex as yourself, end off.

Unless your a Shemale, liking Shemales isn't gay.
Old 11-04-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

siennagrace69 will become famous soon enoughsiennagrace69 will become famous soon enough

The answer is ---does it really matter ??? If you enjoy a girl's cock as either a top or a bottom go for it and stop worrying about labels----what it really makes you is a hedonist.
Old 11-23-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Redthirteen is on a distinguished road

Some people say that a man is gay if he is sexually attracted to Shemales. The reason being that they have dicks, so to be attracted to someone with a dick is to be gay.

I would then say to these people that according to their warped logic a man would be straight if he were to be attracted to Buck Angel. The reason being that he has a pussy...

They would then realise how idiotic they really sound :D
Attached Thumbnails
photo.jpg  
Old 06-29-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw9725 View Post
When I first became aware of my feelings I asked myself if I was somehow “turning gay.” I had been married for about 10 years at the time and I never had been attracted to another man. If you read my profile and other posts you’ll see I played football all through college. Been around guys my whole life--never had sex with one or been attracted to what could be called “male characteristics.” Over the last two years or so I have done a lot of reflection on whether or not there had ever been any guy I could say I had been attracted to. I actually did think of a friend from my dorm that was somewhat “feminine” in his behavior (he was from California--not “feminine” of itself but unusual at a mid-west school like Purdue, had very long blond hair, blue eyes, shaved his body and legs, wore shorts and tight t-shirts a lot, fan of the RHPS, very smart too--God I’m getting hot thinking about him… ). What I remember is that most everyone in the dorm thought he was gay. I was probably his best friend and actually saved him from being thrown in the Wabash River by a few guys in our dorm that had it in for him. When you are a 6’4” defensive lineman that can bench over 500 for reps you can stop people from doing shit like that. Nuff said…

Anyway, I have always been accepting of gays and lesbians and naturally wondered that about myself. I currently have many friends who are gay and going back to when I was in high-school I had friends who were bodybuilders who were gay. But no, I’ve never had “those” kind of feelings for another man. Not that I would think it was bad or wrong--as I’ve said, if the right person came along...

…An interview from years ago with Kelly Shore is one of the things that really helped me to put it all together and accept myself for who I am. The thoughtful posts of people like ila, Fran, smc, Bionca, Jodie, Hank H., and many others helped too. I think it’s entirely natural to wonder about these things--I hope we can continue to talk about them here and support each other.
I wrote that a couple of years ago as “aw9725.” My only sexual experiences have been with ciswomen but I am (obviously) attracted to transwomen as well and if I weren’t married I would be actively looking for a relationship. There have been many questions posted on this site about whether this attraction “makes you gay” or not (I personally don’t believe so—it’s not that simple—but all of us do share an attraction to women with cocks) but I occasionally like to reflect on my own experiences growing up to see if there were ever any signs that I might have been attracted to another guy.

Anyway, I thought of another experience from the summer that I turned 12. There was a younger boy who lived down the street who used to really look up to me. He was 10 and now that I think about it, quite feminine although I didn’t really think about it a lot at the time. He was cute with long hair and freckles and much smaller than me. In fact the other kids used to call him a “f**” and a “girl” and stuff like that. Although not when I was around.

By 12 I was already over 6’ tall and had been lifting weights since I was around 8 or 9. I was always good at sports and had a dirt bike. Most people thought I was much older. What I remember is that this kid used to follow me around and somehow we became friends. I guess I felt “protective” of him and looking back realized I probably was attracted to him. Unlike me, he was not into contact sports or hard rock, or motorcycles but liked things like video games, pop music, shopping, and gardening. His mom drove us to the mall one time (the Somerset Collection in Troy, MI for those who are from around there). I never thought about much it until now but it seemed more like a “date” than hanging out with my guy friends. And he was very smart. Very “studious.” I always got good grades but couldn’t have cared less about studying or doing homework. (That would change when I got into graduate school however. LOL)

I taught him how to throw a baseball and shoot a basketball. And some basic stuff on how to defend himself. And I used to take him for rides on my dirt bike. He would sit on the back with his arms wrapped tight around me. His family was wealthy and his dad was always away on business. As was my dad much of the time. He used to come over to our house a lot. I remember one time that he came over to play videogames and my mom made us lunch. It was summer and he was wearing very short shorts. We were alone sitting close together on the couch and I remember getting a hard on. I had never had those kinds of feelings for another guy before and wasn’t sure what to do. At that time I had never even masturbated to orgasm let alone done anything else although I knew from Playboy, Penthouse, and my older guy friends about “sex.” But not much else. So nothing happened. But being around him I felt the way I did around girls. Also I wasn’t exactly sure how he felt. Maybe I was more like a “big brother” to him? I never told anyone about it. Besides we were only like 10 and 12!

After that summer we drifted apart. We remained friends through high-school where I became the “football star” while he found a place on the cross-country team (and set a school record). Both sports compete in the Fall and once during practice my senior year I remember seeing him wearing shorts and a cropped t-shirt and thinking he looked really “hot.” I know he came to some of my games and I always hoped he was watching when I scored a touchdown or made a tackle. But by then we were totally in different circles (high-school is like that sadly) and I had a girlfriend. We moved down here (Indiana) after I graduated from high-school and my friend and I lost contact. Like my dorm mate from college, I often think about him and wonder what might have been.

Incidentally these two friends were among the inspirations for the story "How I Met My Wife." A lot could have happened between college and now... what if somehow we were to run into each other? Although my "future wife" in that story is almost 10 years younger!

Last edited by a9127; 06-29-2015 at 10:53 PM.
Old 07-27-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Glad you liked it. Thanks!

I'm working on a story about the summer I spent with my friend and what might have been. My "problem" is that we were both under 18 so I have to figure out a way to deal with any sexual activity other than kissing. We were both very young (I turned 13 in August of that summer and him 11) and total virgins so I don't think anything "explicit" would have happened anyway. What I've written so far deals more with the feelings and emotional attachment I had for a person that may well have been gay or trans. I tossed out a draft that had us "fooling around" in my bedroom because I didn't think it was appropriate. I guess I could always have us going away to college together...

When I think about him now I realize that that was a pivotal relationship in my young life. I often wonder what happened to him?

Last edited by a9127; 07-27-2015 at 01:05 PM.
Old 07-30-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Glad you liked it. Thanks!

I'm working on a story about the summer I spent with my friend and what might have been. My "problem" is that we were both under 18 so I have to figure out a way to deal with any sexual activity other than kissing. We were both very young (I turned 13 in August of that summer and him 11) and total virgins so I don't think anything "explicit" would have happened anyway. What I've written so far deals more with the feelings and emotional attachment I had for a person that may well have been gay or trans. I tossed out a draft that had us "fooling around" in my bedroom because I didn't think it was appropriate. I guess I could always have us going away to college together...

When I think about him now I realize that that was a pivotal relationship in my young life. I often wonder what happened to him?
I read your story (really hot by the way) and think I came to like tgirls from the opposite direction. I never was attracted to guys, even feminine ones, but I've read other admirers' stories who can look back and point to someone they knew growing up who was girly that they found attractive

For me I always had a thing for amazons, big strong women who other guys would compare to men. The wrestler Chyna is a good example. People would always say she was manly but I would watch her matches on TV and get incredibly aroused thinking how much I would love to feel her muscles.

The weird thing is that when it comes to tgirls I like all types!
Old 07-31-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
I read your story (really hot by the way) and think I came to like tgirls from the opposite direction. I never was attracted to guys, even feminine ones, but I've read other admirers' stories who can look back and point to someone they knew growing up who was girly that they found attractive...

...The weird thing is that when it comes to tgirls I like all types!
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. I updated it with parts 3 and 4. Hope you like Stephanie's dance costume thanks for the idea!

Hope others on here like the story, It's definitely not a "suck and fuck a hot ladyboy" type of thing (not that there's anything wrong with fucking and sucking a hot ladyboy ). But it IS based on a real friend I had when I was very young. Just don't know if it has general appeal.

Also, like you I am attracted to strong sexy ciswomen. I thought Chyna was hot as well. My current "crush" in the sports world is Ronda Rousey.

A

Last edited by a9127; 07-31-2015 at 02:20 PM.
Old 07-31-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

I read the last two parts of the story. Good stuff.
Old 08-01-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Cool caught by a trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
I read your story (really hot by the way) and think I came to like tgirls from the opposite direction. I never was attracted to guys, even feminine ones, but I've read other admirers' stories who can look back and point to someone they knew growing up who was girly that they found attractive.
The weird thing is that when it comes to tgirls I like all types!
Funny, and interesting, how some of us came to like T-girls in such different ways! In my case, it followed an infatuation with a very convincing female impersonator/dancer (who still looked quite female-ish even without make-up, wig, heels and slutty clothes). But at the time (2003), i didn't know much about male-to-female transsexuals and believed they were merely transvestites who had decided to go "a step further" by adding breast implants and stuff... It took years before i became better informed about who transsexuals really are and what they go through in life

Okay, so you say you like all types of T-girls, right? Well, i like them as close to a hot young femboy as possible, with cute small breasts and without any desire to have S.R.S. ever, which i'm well aware, could make me a tad gay in the eyes of some folks (can almost hear them ask: "Why the heck is it so important for you that they keep their penis??" My reply then, would be like, "Ah you know, i just feel that's what makes them so exotic in the first place")

Besides, let's face it, if they were all post-op, forums like this one would very likely not exist...
Old 08-01-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LuvTSLB is a jewel in the roughLuvTSLB is a jewel in the roughLuvTSLB is a jewel in the roughLuvTSLB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post

Does liking shemales make you gay? or better yet, are WE gay?
IMO, No. It just makes you a very Healthy & Open Minded Person

Being a Huge Anal Sex Fan, and having a woman who can / will return the favour of Butt Fucking is wayyyyyy kewl and a Major

The End
Old 08-02-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabedzaqueen View Post
Funny, and interesting, how some of us came to like T-girls in such different ways! In my case, it followed an infatuation with a very convincing female impersonator/dancer (who still looked quite female-ish even without make-up, wig, heels and slutty clothes). But at the time (2003), i didn't know much about male-to-female transsexuals and believed they were merely transvestites who had decided to go "a step further" by adding breast implants and stuff... It took years before i became better informed about who transsexuals really are and what they go through in life

Okay, so you say you like all types of T-girls, right? Well, i like them as close to a hot young femboy as possible, with cute small breasts and without any desire to have S.R.S. ever, which i'm well aware, could make me a tad gay in the eyes of some folks (can almost hear them ask: "Why the heck is it so important for you that they keep their penis??" My reply then, would be like, "Ah you know, i just feel that's what makes them so exotic in the first place")

Besides, let's face it, if they were all post-op, forums like this one would very likely not exist...
Upon further analysis, I spoke too soon. I can't honestly say I like all types of tgirls although I do find a wide variety of them attractive. Asian ladyboys don't do much for me and I can't say I'm all that in to plus size models although genetic BBWs like the zaftig Dilyara Larina excite me.

My attraction to penis is something I haven't quite figured out yet. I remember the first time I saw RuPaul. Tall, statuesque, with a stunning wardrobe, make up, and hair, I was instantly attracted. I knew she had a dick but it was easy to fantasize she didn't.

Later I saw pictures of Vanessa Del Rio sporting a strap on. The sight of this voluptuous woman with a tool was really exciting to me although I felt weird about it. Then I saw Gia Darling for the first time and everything changed! The tgirl bug bit me and bit me hard.

I used to try to block out the cock when watching transsexual porn but I came to enjoy seeing it more than vagina.
Old 08-02-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The more I have given this question thought the more I am convinced the answer depends entirely on the individual. In a sense, “we are all right.” The answer will be different for each of us depending on our unique experiences although we do share some common interests. Speaking totally for myself, I am attracted to the female person and “secondary” sex characteristics regardless of whether or not they have a penis or vagina. There is definitely a “type” of woman I am attracted to. This femininity could present itself in many ways: the beautiful ciswomen I have known (including my two wives), the beautiful transwomen featured on sites such as this one, a sexy crossdresser, a pretty femboy, or someone like my friend “Stephanie.”

Kelly Shore has a penis, Rakel Rodrigues has a penis, Hazel Tucker has a penis. To say I am totally smitten with all three would be an understatement. Buck Angel has a vagina, however I am not attracted to his masculine characteristics although he seems really cool and I admire his physique. Am I “gay” because I would prefer to have sex with Kelly instead of Buck? I think not. Others may disagree. My point is that our sexuality and gender identification has a lot more to do with the bigger picture and not simply what sex organs are “down there.”

Consider the many posts on this site regarding attraction to “the cock.” Do you simply like “cock” no matter what context it is presented in? Do you like it on a large muscular male? Or do you like it on a pretty, feminine, person who you would find attractive even if she was fully clothed? Personally I only find a “cock” attractive on the latter and consider sucking a beautiful transwomen’s or femboy’s penis in the same context as I would licking my wife’s clit while performing oral sex on her. If you think this is “gay” than please tell me why? Now sucking off the Indianapolis Colts… THAT I would consider “gay.” As far as having intercourse, it is not uncommon for “straight” couples to engage in anal sex. My wife and I occasionally do. So if I were to meet a beautiful transsexual and the two of us hit it off I would have no problem taking her back to my place and engaging in oral and anal sex with her (assuming I wasn’t married of course… ). Would I consider it “gay”? Hell no.

There undoubtedly is a connection between the Gay and Lesbian communities and the Trans community. I think all of us here are pretty “open minded” toward sexuality. And as this thread clearly shows, there are almost as many thoughts on this issue as there are members. Yes, some people might consider attraction to a beautiful transwoman “gay” but I think they would be wrong. Slowly society is coming around to recognizing this. So I guess the bottom line is it’s all good. It is 2015 for Christ’s sake! You should be able to fall in love with, fuck, suck, live with, marry, whatever, the person you want without having to worry about silly labels. Future generations will look back at this period in history and wonder why we were so confused and “messed up” about human sexuality. I hope I live long enough to see that day.

Last edited by a9127; 08-02-2015 at 11:05 PM.
Old 10-03-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by rammani View Post
i am not a gay i am a ladyboy slave
This is the best thing I've read on this subject.

Last edited by a9127; 10-03-2015 at 10:51 PM.
Old 07-22-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

waine80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

To me a TS is like a woman with a big clit, nothing more nothing less, so imo there's nothing gay about it.
Old 09-20-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Luigi14 will become famous soon enough

I'm new to this site and to be honest I have zero experience with a lb. I too have a strong attraction to females with a cock. I don't find anything sexy about men. The cock needs to be on a feminine body. My fantasy is strictly bottom though. I don't know what to consider myself but I know what I like and what turns me on. Maybe someday I will get my lb experience.
Old 09-22-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lordscott has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default I don't know if i already answered this but

To me i know that I'm not gay and I'm attracted to shemales & ladyboys and when & if I'm dating 1,when & if i put myself out there dating again & if i choose to all i see is a beautiful woman to me anyway that i find her attractive and farther more transman are a man transgender or not he is still is a man and transwoman,T-girls,shemales & ladyboys are a woman transgender or not she's still is a woman.

So it depends on what he/or she identity himself/or herself as like what a9127 said and if they're still together i like to say to both a9127 and his woman congratulations & that I'm happy for them i hope this helps some .

Last edited by lordscott; 09-22-2016 at 10:11 PM.
Old 09-28-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ghost123 is infamous around these partsGhost123 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
or better yet, are WE gay?

ok so for about a year now i've been extremely turned on by shemales (obviously or i wouldn't be here right now)... but i'm also very attracted to women. i really like the thought of a hard cock and large balls on a very feminine type of girl, it really turns me on. but i am confused because i see these shemales as girls, even though they have dicks. i am also very opposed to the idea of a dick in my ass, i really think it's sick and would never do it, but i would love to stick mine in a shemale. the thought of calling myself "bisexual" or gay annoys me because i don't like men at all. i don't have fantasies about wearing wemon's clothing or anything like that.. the only doubt about myself i have is my love for a women with a long hard cock. i can't talk about this to anyone personally becuase they will think i'm gay, and everyone close to me is opposed to gay things.. especially my friends, because i'm still in high school, and let's just say i'm probably younger than everyone here.

so i was wondering if anyone has similar feelings, or can give me some advice?
Im the exact same! i dont see it as gay and i often refer to ladyboys as girls. im attracted to the feminism of ladyboys and not the male anatomy.
Old 10-10-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

GERI111 can only hope to improve

No. Girl with a cock excites me but not a man..
Old 10-12-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

Of course it does, and now get over it and enjoy it! Jeez, why would that be a problem? For me it's actually the opposite. it makes me straight, sort of... :-)
Old 10-13-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Trent Demarco is on a distinguished road
Default does liking shemales make you gay?

I am not trying to be obnoxious to you in any way but it's basically old-world thinking, take it easy on yourself. We don't live an a black/white world and never really did through history. Shemales & hermaphrodites are as old as time. Some consider them the 3rd sex.
Old 10-31-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

No it doesn't make you gay. If you are attracted to the femininity and the hair and makeup and the sexy hairless legs, smooth underarms and boobs without a hairy chest and the makeup, nail polish, emotions and so on then you are not gay. We are not men.

OK so I have a penis but it is small due to HRT. I have a bob but also an undercut even for my age. I have betty bangs and yes even for my age also. I have a penis but I am not a man.

Why do so many men question themselves over this subject? We or I do because I can't speak for all trans women, fully embrace my femininity. I am not a feminist. I just want to feel feminine. I just want be be treated like a woman. I have nothing to prove to anyone.

OK so I like men. Does that make me gay? I don't believe so because everything from emotional to psychological to presentation is female. Maybe even ultra feminine. With my exes I always got up early and showered and shaved. If he liked beauty in the morning then I would do my makeup and fix my hair even though I would have to shower again to wash my face and reapply my makeup and refix my hair again.

OK so we trans women a lot of time have to put out twice the effort to please our guys. We ughh...Want a man for the most part. I am bi but definitely lipstick lesbian or transbian.

We just want to be treated like any other woman. We want to feel special and cherished by you. so no None of YOU are gay. Actually in my opinion you are probably more secure in your masculinity than a lot of other men that trash us. I believe they trash us because they are scared of themselves because they find themselves attracted to us.

So no you are not gay. We have a little extra but that isn't what attracts you to us in the first place most if not all the time. It is our femininity and sensuality that attracts guys to us. So don't listen to the asses on Springer. They knew. They accepted a BJ anyway and then they act all surprised when the girl tells them. That is a piss poor excuse.
Old 11-01-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

urla048 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to urla048

Hell No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-04-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ChrisTO is on a distinguished road

Well as a new member of this board I can say that i'm a straight male though the idea of being with a shemale kind of intrigues me. In fact, over the last year or so i've found myself being turned on by shemales and I was starting to worry a bit but now i'm more comfortable with it. Part of that is why i've joined this forum. I've never told anyone about my feelings but it makes me happy and as long as I don't feel like i'm being judged than i'm cool with discussing all things shemale on a forum such as this.

Besides, it's all sex, love and happiness. So long as it isn't illegal I say do what makes you happy.
Old 11-05-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisTO View Post
Well as a new member of this board I can say that i'm a straight male though the idea of being with a shemale kind of intrigues me. In fact, over the last year or so i've found myself being turned on by shemales and I was starting to worry a bit but now i'm more comfortable with it. Part of that is why i've joined this forum. I've never told anyone about my feelings but it makes me happy and as long as I don't feel like i'm being judged than i'm cool with discussing all things shemale on a forum such as this.

Besides, it's all sex, love and happiness. So long as it isn't illegal I say do what makes you happy.
I don't think anyone here is going to judge you for liking t-girls!
Old 11-07-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisTO View Post

Look. It isn't that rare. Being attracted to shemales is not uncommon. LOL it is way more common than you may think. I mean it probably isn't the genitalia you are attracted to but rather the femininity.

I can't and won't speak for everyone. But I cherish my femininity. I embrace it fully. I don't want to be your gender equal. I would rather be your gender complimentary. Does that make sense?

So let me try this again. For my guy I get up early and shave my legs and underarms and other places if he prefers. I fix my hair even though I may not do my makeup and definitely brush my teeth. But cactus legs? No he don't need to and probably don't want to feel or even see that. I love dressing girly and femme. I don't even go grocery shopping without makeup and I damn sure don't wear sweats to the store unless they are pink.

As for my first paragraph and it being way more common? Guys tend to have better legs than a lot of women. A lot of shoe advertisements you see with the sexy legs? Some of those legs are actually guys or shemales. I prefer being called a transwoman though but whatever.

So in short whoever you are attracted to is OK. We are in 2016 after all. So if you are gay then that is OK. If you are bi then that is OK too. If you are into trans women then that is fine too. To me you are totally straight because its the femininity you are attracted to and not the genitalia. I smell, I walk and a talk like a woman. Emotionally and psychologically I am a woman. I just have a penis that don't work like a guy's. Oh I can orgasm but not like you though.
Old 12-20-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hornyscotty is infamous around these parts

You get a different opinion from just about every person sometimes I have been told that it made me bisexual and it was by two girls that are bisexual they have sex with each other and guys and transgender girls too and also other girls. But I'm not sure that I really agree with them I have no attraction to men at all in fact the thought makes me sick but a beautiful girl was a long hard cock or even a tiny one which is very ladylike is just so sexy and hot and I have been with one girl in the beginning it was quite the surprise that she had a lump I wasn't expecting and she put my hand right on it is really sitting in public had dinner. But I didn't even have to think about it I immediately got turned on and got hard as a rock and after dinner in a few drinks that night we went back to her place she knew enough about me at this point to have plenty of gin, hey she knew that made me Brave and horny I was already horny but this would really increase it and let me very brave we didn't stop until the weekend was over. And until she had to move to take your permanent job in another state we were definitely a couple. I couldn't suck on her enough I never wanted to stop I never wanted to take my hard cock out of your tight sexy ass it was wonderful and I want this again but I have no interest in guys at all but a beautiful girl with the cock I am just fascinated by it drives me absolutely crazy.
Old 12-22-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

The-Sith is on a distinguished road

The answer is No.

The Eskimos have at least 37 words for snow. Because they understand the various gradiations of different types of snow, where we can't comprehend so many forms and try to fit everything into a handful definitions - like snow, powder, sleet, slush.

That's the exact struggle that many Ladyboy lovers have - they try to fit their desires and attraction into a limited vocabulary and even more limited understanding of Western culture. Straight, Gay (and maybe Bi). For those with the least understanding and most comprehensive limitations, it's binary: "DUDE, you are either Straight, or you are a Big Homo!!!!"

Gay guys generally do not like Ladyboys/Shemales. And visa versa. We know that. And almost all lovers of Ladyboys/Shemales would describe themselves as Straight. Yet probably, there needs to be a gradiation built in the spectrum because being attracted to Ladyboys may be classified as Straight if you are only on a binary scale (i.e. Straight and Gay), yet if you added more definitions, and more subtleties and understanding, you would have many more definitions in the spectrum describing a lot of different tastes and attractions - which can even evolve over time in a human being.

I think one experience I can share with you - which is a third party EXPERT weighing in is that of Lusi Mustang - the legendary Thai Ladyboy. One time, I had a session with her and another Ladyboy. We had such a great time, she invited me out to party with her and her friends. We dropped Ecstasy together. It was awesome.

And later in the night, when we went back to her apartment, I asked her this question. "Lusi, does loving Ladyboys make me Gay?"

She replied "NO WAY!" and shook her head as if laughing at me for asking such a silly question. There was no way, in her understanding that I could be classified as gay to her - and she knows straight guys, gay guys and ladyboys. The important aspect is that we were both under the influence of something that is like a truth serum. Ecstasy makes people totally connect and you cannot lie on it. Otherwise, people will pick it up. Plus your real self is revealed to the other so they can totally read you. So she knew me - very deeply. And she knew this topic, very authoritatively. And she was not capable of lying - and gave a vehement No! to the answer.

I know this can be a struggle for some but the battle is trying to fit yourself into definitions that are limited, where you have a more profound understanding of different types of femininity and masculinity out there. Just as the Thai's and other groups, like Japanese, believe there are three genders, don't struggle trying to fit yourself into the binary definitions of the West.

I am a Straight, masculine male. I love GGs and I also love LBs.
Old 12-25-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LuvTSLB is a jewel in the roughLuvTSLB is a jewel in the roughLuvTSLB is a jewel in the roughLuvTSLB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Liking T-gurls won't make you gay, but I have seen it make guys so horny they play with themselves and bang their cock on the keyboard.
L M A O Great Answer franalexes Short, sweet and to the point.

Still after all this time soooo many long winded answer's . . yet the condensed answer is still NO !

Sooooo, stop banging ya wieners on the keyboard and get fappin' if ya can't get the real deal

Merry Christmas Everyone
Old 12-28-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyscotty View Post
You get a different opinion from just about every person sometimes I have been told that it made me bisexual and it was by two girls that are bisexual they have sex with each other and guys and transgender girls too and also other girls. But I'm not sure that I really agree with them I have no attraction to men at all in fact the thought makes me sick but a beautiful girl was a long hard cock or even a tiny one which is very ladylike is just so sexy and hot and I have been with one girl in the beginning it was quite the surprise that she had a lump I wasn't expecting and she put my hand right on it is really sitting in public had dinner. But I didn't even have to think about it I immediately got turned on and got hard as a rock and after dinner in a few drinks that night we went back to her place she knew enough about me at this point to have plenty of gin, hey she knew that made me Brave and horny I was already horny but this would really increase it and let me very brave we didn't stop until the weekend was over. And until she had to move to take your permanent job in another state we were definitely a couple. I couldn't suck on her enough I never wanted to stop I never wanted to take my hard cock out of your tight sexy ass it was wonderful and I want this again but I have no interest in guys at all but a beautiful girl with the cock I am just fascinated by it drives me absolutely crazy.
No it don't make you gay or bisexual. I mean you like trans women for what? If it's just the cock then you may be bisexual or gay and not wanting to accept it to yourself but if it is the femininity that we embrace then no. To me you are totally straight as far as I am concerned. I mean there is no problem with liking cock. My best friend is gay and has no sexual desire for anyone feminine. A lot of cis women seem to want to be equal with men and try to shed their femininity. Well we are equal but we are different too. Masculinity and femininity are meant to compliment one another regardless whether cis or trans.

But no. I see you as straight.
Old 01-05-2017
Alphadmw

Short answer, no it's not gay
Old 01-17-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

AHALOL is an unknown quantity at this point

most of the guys attracted to shemales are more staright on the scale than gay, researches say and that's how i feel.
if 10 is completely striaght and 0 gay, i would put myself on 8, attracted only to feminie but also transexuals
Old 01-17-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yes. I’m sure it does. I've been a member here since 2009. Lately I’ve been picking up male prostitutes and bringing them home. My wife is getting worried…

Last edited by a9127; 01-17-2017 at 05:18 PM.