Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-22-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb Imagine a world equally divided with three sexes Male, Female and Shemale.

I had a silly thought today, imagine how great it would be if the world had three sexes not two,- male, female and shemale.
Hope this is right my maths is useless, one third is born female two thirds are born male but on reaching puberty around half the the boys begin to turn into shemales.
Their chests begin to develop into breasts their hips become rounded and shapley and there bottoms become pert and pear shaped and their fully functioning cocks grow fatter and longer.
Of course they would have to have there own showers and toilets in case of any hanky panky developing.
Imagine there would be a shemales in every street, you could end up marring the tgirl next door.
Of course there would be some upset mabey your best mate would suddenly become a tgirl and no longer be interested in playing football or video games with you and he starts talking about shoes and handbags, playing with dolls, but the up side lots more lovely shemales to go around.:D:D
Why did i start this
Old 02-22-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

stephen54 is on a distinguished road

Imust admit I already thought the world was divided into 3, I have certainly enjoyed the other 2 often enough to make me think so!
Old 02-22-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen54 View Post
Imust admit I already thought the world was divided into 3, I have certainly enjoyed the other 2 often enough to make me think so!
Ok but unfortunately its not equally divided into three, there just ain't enough tgirls to go around.
Old 02-22-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

stephen54 is on a distinguished road

No,your right, had not thought about the percentages!
Old 02-22-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Why did i start this
Because you have a big imagination not to mention an unfulfilled shemale desire.

Actually it's a good thing you do start these discussions. It gives me an opportunity to let my very vivid imagination run wild.

So let's see where I can go with this. Two thirds are born boys, but one half of those will turn into shemales. I love it. I would be torn though between wanting to stay male and turning into a shemale. If I did turn into a shemale I would want to look exactly like Amy. It would be nice then to clone myself and get it on with my clone all the time (sorry another fantasy). Of course if I was a shemale would I feel like I do now and be attracted to shemales only? Would I be attracted to females like I am now or would I be attracted to males? One thing is certain I would be fulfilling my current fantasy of getting lots and lots of cock (hopefully shemale cock). Would another term be invented for shemales that are attracted to shemales only such as the terms lesbian and gay now in use? I can see many possibilities here.

I shall think about this and post again later.

Last edited by ila; 02-22-2008 at 05:41 PM.
Old 02-22-2008
She-cock inspector

ila, your fertile imagination is running wild already
So you become a clone of amy for yourself, now that's a bit pervy but i like pervy:D
The way i seen it is its like in the gens, you would have no choice in the matter you would ether become a shemale or not, like you stay small or become tall, no choice.
I could imagine a discussion with a little boy and his dad -what do you want to be when you grow up son- i want to be a shemale dad:D
look forward to you next post ila.
Old 02-22-2008
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

Sounds like a good theme for a SF or Fantasy story. The shemales show remarkable skill at defending civilisation / the world from the enemy, and thus attain great status and power.

Soon, people realise that if you want power and wealth, you have to be a shemale...

Cham
Old 02-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default 3 sexes

LMAO, trying to imagine what a day at the beach might be like with all the shemales,,,,,,at age 70.
Old 02-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cham View Post
Soon, people realise that if you want power and wealth, you have to be a shemale...

Cham
More truth than fiction.
Old 02-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

it would be great if it was divided like that
Old 02-22-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
LMAO, trying to imagine what a day at the beach might be like with all the shemales,,,,,,at age 70.
In my version of this world no one would ever turn 70. Those who turned 40 would immediately revert back to age 20.
Old 02-22-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cham View Post
Sounds like a good theme for a SF or Fantasy story. The shemales show remarkable skill at defending civilisation / the world from the enemy, and thus attain great status and power.

Cham
Believe it or not i thought about posting this as a similar story but i couldn't be bothered, getting very lazy.

I was writing one a while ago set in the future about shemales becoming so popular with men they thetrend future population growth, so the powers that be made it illegal to have sex with a shemale and they were forced underground to escape the tgirl terminators.
One man had his marriage and family split up by his addiction to shemale prostitutes, after being cured of his addiction he becomes a proud member of the shemale terminator force and sets out to destroy shemales, however he always ends up being ass fucked by shemales hes trying to terminate and like a reformed alcoholic is forever trying to fight his addiction returning, its supposed to be a sort of si-fi action adventure comedy.
I gave up ion that getting lazy again.:yawn:
Old 02-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default 4th sex?

But if we had shemales wouldn't we also have "he/she"s ? And what would their sexual preference be? Does this mean guys are going to give birth? This I want to see or perhaps I should say "hear". I can't imagine the labor screams.
Old 02-22-2008
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

In a last ditch attempt to control the world, Korean dictator, Kim Jong Whatever, releases a noxious gas all over the world. It is meant to emasculate men.

Unfortunately for him, and fortunately for us, cost-cutting measures within the labs, result in a flawed potion. Instead of emasculating men, they turn most into shemales, and they have the allure of women and the power of men ...

Cham
Old 02-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jayshawn! can only hope to improve

beautiful thought
Old 02-23-2008
A dedicated FEMBOY Lover

jimudon will become famous soon enough
Default My imagine world

Would be one where there are men only want to be with femboys and shemales. THey being the perfect balance of sex drive and beauty yet maleness. GGs would all go off and be lesbians. The only mixing during breeding season. Being a sort of brief required job. Men with femboys or shemales would be the order of the day.
Why did I waste my time with so-called real girls!
Old 02-23-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default 3 sexes

My latest version.

One-third are born female and two-thirds are born male, but of those two-thirds one-half will become shemale. The problem with this is that due to human nature some of the shemales will naturally prefer shemales and some will naturally prefer females. This then could lead to a shortage of shemales for all the males that would desire one. I base this assumption on the number of members in this forum along with comments I see here and the fact that there are a lot that either secretly or openly want a shemale lover. There are currently approx 5000 members here and extrapolating this figure and applying it to the world at large would put the current possible shemale aficionados in the hundred of millions. To ensure there are lots of shemales one-third of those born female will turn into shemales. They will develop natural tits, a small waist, a curvy bum, shapely legs, and lastly grow a cock.
This could lead to a dilemma for me. Would I want to be born a female and stay that way or would I want to become a shemale? Or would I possibly want to be born male and stay that way or become a shemale. As a beautiful female I know that I would have the attributes to attract lots men therefore ensuring that I would be able get lots of cock in me. As a handsome male I would be able to attract either female or shemale partners thereby satisfying the strongest of male urges which is lots and lots of sex. As a beautiful shemale I would have the best of everything. I would be able to attract all the male, female, and shemale partners I could ever desire. I would also be able to fulfill my greatest desire of sucking lots of cock and having lots of cock in my ass. A dilemma for which the greatest philosophers would find difficult to solve and which would provide a lucrative living to legions of psychiatrists.
I shall save the philosophers and psychiatrists the problem of trying to sort this out. I would choose to become a beautiful shemale. I can see myself now. I will have long blonde waist length hair, blue eyes, full sensuous lips, 36C chest, 23� waist, 34� hips, a 7� long cock, a bum that looks just like Vaniity’s, and long shapely legs. Now there is a world to dream about especially since shemales shall have all the power.
Old 02-24-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
My latest version.

One-third are born female and two-thirds are born male, but of those two-thirds one-half will become shemale. The problem with this is that due to human nature some of the shemales will naturally prefer shemales and some will naturally prefer females. This then could lead to a shortage of shemales for all the males that would desire one. I base this assumption on the number of members in this forum along with comments I see here and the fact that there are a lot that either secretly or openly want a shemale lover. There are currently approx 5000 members here and extrapolating this figure and applying it to the world at large would put the current possible shemale aficionados in the hundred of millions. To ensure there are lots of shemales one-third of those born female will turn into shemales. They will develop natural tits, a small waist, a curvy bum, shapely legs, and lastly grow a cock.
This could lead to a dilemma for me. Would I want to be born a female and stay that way or would I want to become a shemale? Or would I possibly want to be born male and stay that way or become a shemale. As a beautiful female I know that I would have the attributes to attract lots men therefore ensuring that I would be able get lots of cock in me. As a handsome male I would be able to attract either female or shemale partners thereby satisfying the strongest of male urges which is lots and lots of sex. As a beautiful shemale I would have the best of everything. I would be able to attract all the male, female, and shemale partners I could ever desire. I would also be able to fulfill my greatest desire of sucking lots of cock and having lots of cock in my ass. A dilemma for which the greatest philosophers would find difficult to solve and which would provide a lucrative living to legions of psychiatrists.
I shall save the philosophers and psychiatrists the problem of trying to sort this out. I would choose to become a beautiful shemale. I can see myself now. I will have long blonde waist length hair, blue eyes, full sensuous lips, 36C chest, 23� waist, 34� hips, a 7� long cock, a bum that looks just like Vaniity’s, and long shapely legs. Now there is a world to dream about especially since shemales shall have all the power.
Ive read that twice now and my head is still in a spin, told you my math was useless.
Now the one about girls turning into shemales is a very nice thought, but i do like girls as well so we need more of them.
The one were you would like to be a female makes me wonder how many guys have that urge occasionally so they can be fucked by a shemale like a female, or mabey they could choose to be a sort of changeling (is that the word) swapping from sex to sex for whenever they feel like, now there's an idea or two for a another poll ila.
Old 02-24-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
The one were you would like to be a female makes me wonder how many guys have that urge occasionally so they can be fucked by a shemale like a female, or mabey they could choose to be a sort of changeling (is that the word) swapping from sex to sex for whenever they feel like, now there's an idea or two for a another poll ila.
That sounds interesting. I suddenly got a few ideas from your changeling comment. Now I'll have to take a few minutes to write down my newest visions. Thanks for the idea.
Old 02-25-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

R2000 is on a distinguished road

In a world like this maybe there will not be prostitution, beacus male would have 2 choices, and between those differences may be extremely thin.
Old 02-25-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2000 View Post
In a world like this maybe there will not be prostitution, beacus male would have 2 choices, and between those differences may be extremely thin.
That makes me think, i wounder how the modern day (i can do anything a man can) females would cope with the competition of the ultra feminine shemales.
They would also be competing with the very attractive prospect for men, of a high sex drive and kinky sex.
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Would another term be invented for shemales that are attracted to shemales only such as the terms lesbian and gay now in use? I can see many possibilities here.

I shall think about this and post again later.
sorry to burst your bubble Ila, but the term has already been created. Ladyboys that are attracted to ladyboys are called Translesbians (Transsexual Lesbians. Called this because the men want to become women, so they are transsexuals, and if they are attracted to another transsexual, it is like a woman being attracted to a woman)

just thought i'd let you all in on a bit of info I'm chocka-block full of information
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts
Default Where?

I would love to live in this world! I'd swear off women forever and only date tgirls.
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogryn1313 View Post
I would love to live in this world! I'd swear off women forever and only date tgirls.
Well Ogryn, you could easily do that now if you wanted to. With a bit of time, effort, and patience, you could easily find the ladyboy of your dreams. Best sites for searching, in my opinion (I have been through quite a few these are just the best I have found personally), are TGPersonals and Dragoncastle, but these cater mostly to asian ladyboys. TGPersonals is the best site if you are looking for ladyboys in the USA, Dragoncastle is the best site for searching for ladyboys in Thailand (but I can guarentee you that about 98% of the Thai ladyboys aged 18-30 are bottom only [that is to say, they only suck and get fucked, they do not like to get sucked and do the fucking]), but if you are looking for a ladyboy in the Philippines, then either one of the sites is very good, because the Philippines is where about 99% of the ladyboys aren't prostitutes and they actually want LTR (Long Term Relationships), so the odds of finding a ladyboy is obviously the best in the Philippines. Both of these sites are 100% free to join, view profiles, and even email people. Amazing but true. The only downside to meeting ladyboys with these sites, is that the ladyboys expect YOU to go to THEIR country to meet in person. Not that bad for guys with the money to do so, but bad for guys like me who don't.

**PLEASE NOTE** both of these sites are for dating (though there IS a 'Looking for Sex' search option on TGPersonals), so if you purely only want sex or a 1 off fling, then the best bet is to buy a ticket to Thailand and just pay a hooker, but be warned - if the ladyboys try to lead you down to Patong Beach, do NOT follow. The ladyboys in Thailand are alot like wolves - they hunt in packs, and if one tries to lead you down to Patpong Beach, it is pretty much a 100% guarentee that she is leading you to her 'pack' so that they can jump you, beat the crap out of you, and steal all your shit that you have on your person.

On to the subject of hand now.

In my perfect world, there would be no males, no females, and no shemales. Everyone would be intersexed, or "hermaphrodite" if you prefer the term (born with penis and vagina), but instead of the intersexed people we know today, the ones in my perfect world would be perfect intersexed people with fully functioning reproductive organs (penis that can cum, testicles that would be internal that can produce sperm, and ovaries and womb that would able you to become pregnant), and no one would be masculine at all, and would be Asian by race, though there would be no names for different races in the world because all humans would be the same race.

Everyone in the world would be born with both parts, and as they age and hit puberty, they grow breasts that will become full D cups, their penis will grow to a good 7" long, 6" circumferance, they will get a woman's form (narrow shoulders, wide chest, slim waist, wide child bearing hips, shortened torso) so that they will look female in every single anatomical way, except that they also have working reproductive organs of a man. This would end alot of problems that the world faces today, such as sexual discrimination, penis envy, racial discrimination, gender discrimination etc.

I just think it would be a good place to be, because there would be no crime or hatred, and everyone would exist peacefully with one another, and if 2 people fell in love then they could easily reproduce without the barrings of genders to prohibit them (i.e if in the world we live in a man and shemale, a man and man, a woman and woman, or a woman and FTM TS (Female to Male Transsexual) fell inlove, then it is impossible to reproduce children that would have both parents' genes [you could find a GG willing to be a surrogate mother in the case of male/male or male/ladyboy partners, or in the case of woman/woman or woman/FTM partners they could go to a sperm bank and get the giggity on with a turkey baster, but it would be impossible for the same sex couples to have a child with the genes of both people in love])

Sorry that's my rant over, and my input for this thread done. Hoped you liked it
Old 02-26-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
The ladyboys in Thailand are alot like wolves - they hunt in packs, and if one tries to lead you down to Patpong Beach, it is pretty much a 100% guarentee that she is leading you to her 'pack' so that they can jump you, beat the crap out of you, and steal all your shit that you have on your person.
There could be the possibility of getting raped? If yes i think that my next vacation will be there.

At any cost
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2000 View Post
There could be the possibility of getting raped? If yes i think that my next vacation will be there.

At any cost
Lol no they won't rape you. Rapists do what they do because they like to feel power over their victims, or because in their mind their victim deserves it because he/she constantly sexually teased them (for example, when you see all the little trampy teenagers walking around in boob-tubes and mini-skirts, that is basically a banshee screaming into a megaphone yelling 'RAPE ME!!', because guys will see that as the girl is promiscuous and easy to get into bed, but when the girl/s are a bitch to the guy by saying something like 'don't look at me you ugly freak' or something along the lines, he sees that as them sending mixed messages and he feels the need to "put the little sluts in their place", as it were), whereas the ladyboys will only mug you for your money and valuables, because to a ladyboy money is everything. Hell it's the reason they became ladyboys in the first place, because basically if a guy doesn't become a ladyboy and earn good money that way, he will just end up opening a motorbike shop and not making much money. Ladyboy prostitution is the highest paying job in Thailand, and boys that are 15 or 16 already plan their future as ladyboys, and let's face it, the more money they have, the more feminization surgery they can undergo. The more surgery, the more clients they get, and the more money they earn, but if the ladyboy is ugly and very masculine, she doesn't stand a chance of getting clients, so this is why the ladyboys work in groups. The attractive one/s act as bait and lure the unsuspecting man down to a pre-organized location (usually Patpong Beach), where she, and her gang of ugly friends, can jump the poor sucker and steal all his valuables. This gets them all more money, which in turn leads to the ugly ones getting surgery so that they become prettier, and then they help the new ugly ones that come into the job. It's a vicious cycle.
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts
Default Thanks...

Blueraven.

A free dating site? Who'd have thunk it? I gave up on those "free" sites when it seemed they all wanted a monthly fee just so you could contact someone. To think one is actually really free boggles my mind. I must look into this.

You hit the nail on the head. Money.

I haven't much of it. Working on it though. Trying to take over my grandfather's business. The guy is hardcore. First got a job at 13 and family legend is that he's worked every single day of his life since then. He's in his late 70's and still working. I won't end up with the business until he passes no doubt. And with my luck the miserable old bastard probably has another 20 or so left in him.

I did look into the Philippines once before. I have a degree in counseling and an online friend from there told me they needed counselors in that part of the world. Said the government would even pay to bring over people moving there for work. But I gave up looking due to other distractions.

As for that beach scenario they better damn well have a big gang. I'm a rough customer and won't go down (no pun intended) easily. Ha! Even if they got the best of me they're gonna be in for a let down what with my thin wallet! The only thing of significant value I carry is my Swiss Army knife.
Old 02-26-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Lol no they won't rape you.

for the money talk, i always though that asian surgery doctors are cheap than american or european, now i got confirmed.

Now then i was writing, i think that i wrong going to school, maybe becoming an active ladyboy was the right choice, especially in italy
Old 02-26-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
In my perfect world, there would be no males, no females, and no shemales. Everyone would be intersexed, or "hermaphrodite" if you prefer the term (born with penis and vagina), but instead of the intersexed people we know today, the ones in my perfect world would be perfect intersexed people with fully functioning reproductive organs (penis that can cum, testicles that would be internal that can produce sperm, and ovaries and womb that would able you to become pregnant), and no one would be masculine at all, and would be Asian by race, though there would be no names for different races in the world because all humans would be the same race.

Everyone in the world would be born with both parts, and as they age and hit puberty, they grow breasts that will become full D cups, their penis will grow to a good 7" long, 6" circumferance, they will get a woman's form (narrow shoulders, wide chest, slim waist, wide child bearing hips, shortened torso) so that they will look female in every single anatomical way, except that they also have working reproductive organs of a man. This would end alot of problems that the world faces today, such as sexual discrimination, penis envy, racial discrimination, gender discrimination etc.

I just think it would be a good place to be, because there would be no crime or hatred, and everyone would exist peacefully with one another, and if 2 people fell in love then they could easily reproduce without the barrings of genders to prohibit them (i.e if in the world we live in a man and shemale, a man and man, a woman and woman, or a woman and FTM TS (Female to Male Transsexual) fell inlove, then it is impossible to reproduce children that would have both parents' genes [you could find a GG willing to be a surrogate mother in the case of male/male or male/ladyboy partners, or in the case of woman/woman or woman/FTM partners they could go to a sperm bank and get the giggity on with a turkey baster, but it would be impossible for the same sex couples to have a child with the genes of both people in love])

Sorry that's my rant over, and my input for this thread done. Hoped you liked it

Really liked it! thanks blue, i think i can forget my three sex idea because you've just described my perfect world, almost.
I love the idea of a fully functioning hermaphrodite and to have a world full of them would be wonderful, being one too well that would be interesting, the thought of another hermaphrodites cock in my pussy well i like the sound of that too.
One thing though, there's a possibility of impregnating yourself, or have i missed something.
The only thing id alter is all the same Asian race, id like a mixture but i guess that would spoil the race harmony thing.
I'm not sure your world would be free of crime and hatred or everybody existing peacefully, some people just cannot exist without causing trouble, but I'm sure it would be much more harmonised than the world we live in now.
Yes that sounds like my kind of heaven, great idea blue.
Old 02-26-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
sorry to burst your bubble Ila, but the term has already been created. Ladyboys that are attracted to ladyboys are called Translesbians (Transsexual Lesbians. Called this because the men want to become women, so they are transsexuals, and if they are attracted to another transsexual, it is like a woman being attracted to a woman)

just thought i'd let you all in on a bit of info I'm chocka-block full of information
No bubbles burst on my part. I don't mind being informed. I don't think I've ever heard the term translesbian before. Thanks for the info.
Old 02-26-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Really liked it! thanks blue, i think i can forget my three sex idea because you've just described my perfect world, almost.
I love the idea of a fully functioning hermaphrodite and to have a world full of them would be wonderful, being one too well that would be interesting, the thought of another hermaphrodites cock in my pussy well i like the sound of that too.
One thing though, there's a possibility of impregnating yourself, or have i missed something.
The only thing id alter is all the same Asian race, id like a mixture but i guess that would spoil the race harmony thing.
I'm not sure your world would be free of crime and hatred or everybody existing peacefully, some people just cannot exist without causing trouble, but I'm sure it would be much more harmonised than the world we live in now.
Blueraven, Tlover
I like the idea also. It is very interesting. I am pretty sure that is the world I would like to live in. In fact it is quite a turn on thinking about being a fully functional beautiful intersex. For those that don't like the Asian idea how about everyone has long blonde hair and blue or gray eyes. I think I could get a story out of this. I'll just have to take the time to write it.
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Mad_Bad!! is on a distinguished road

If I had tits I'd play with them all the time lol
To be serious, I'd really love to live in a world like that. But I'd prefer to have a mixture of races.
Old 02-26-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Blueraven, Tlover
I like the idea also. It is very interesting. I am pretty sure that is the world I would like to live in. In fact it is quite a turn on thinking about being a fully functional beautiful intersex. For those that don't like the Asian idea how about everyone has long blonde hair and blue or gray eyes. I think I could get a story out of this. I'll just have to take the time to write it.
That would make a great story ila, hope you do wright it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Bad!! View Post
If I had tits I'd play with them all the time lol
To be serious, I'd really love to live in a world like that. But I'd prefer to have a mixture of races.
I play with myself quite a lot as it is, if i had tits and a pussy as well as my cock, id be at it all day long, id never get anything done and i am being serious, sadly that's quite a problem for the intersex idea, all that good stuff to play with. and yes mixed race is best, variety is the spice of life.
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Hmmm well I didn't really think about the whole 'self impregnation' thing before, but I suppose it could happen, but why would you want to impregnate yourself is my question. Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you should.

The whole 'One Race' idea may not be for everyone, but I was describing my personal idea of a perfect world, whereas everyone has a different idea of a perfect world. Ila, for example, obviously likes the german looking girls (long blonde hair, blue or grey eyes) which personally I am not all that attracted to, and some people like the idea of mixed races, which is their personal choice too. I was just saying everyone would be asian because I believe that asian girls/tgirls are the most beautiful in the world, and the asian cultures are beautiful, but I didn't say that there would only be 1 asian race I meant there would be ALL asian races (chinese, japanese, indonesian, filipino, korean, thai, taiwanese etc), but I'm glad you all liked my idea
Old 02-28-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
The whole 'One Race' idea may not be for everyone, but I was describing my personal idea of a perfect world, whereas everyone has a different idea of a perfect world. Ila, for example, obviously likes the german looking girls (long blonde hair, blue or grey eyes)
Sorry to burst your bubble Blue. I have no preference for one race over another. You suggested asian and I was just offering an alternative vision for those who don't want asian. My preference is for individuals. I like blue-eyed blondes, but I also like the small, delicate, feminine features of Asians. The most gorgeous woman I've seen is Amy. It is not because of her race it is because of her looks. She has an absolutely stunningly beautiful face, long waist length hair, marvelous tits and nipples, a perfect body, a cock to die for, an absolutey fantastic bum, and legs that are terrific. Her eyes are hypnotizing whether they are their natural brown or she is wear blue tinted lenses. In contrast to Amy is Barbie Woods who I also think is stunninbgly gorgeous. She has long blonde hair, blue-gray eyes, a beautiful face, fantastically big beautiful tits, a perfect body, a big beautiful hairless cock that is just asking to be sucked, a great bum, and lovely long legs. Then there are all the other beautiful shemales too numerous to mention who look like neither Barbie nor Amy, but have all the various attributes of the two. So i reiterate it's not the race, but the individual.
Old 03-02-2008
A dedicated FEMBOY Lover

jimudon will become famous soon enough
Default I agree, In a world like this who needs pussy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogryn1313 View Post
It would be a great world. My world would be one of femboys. The GGs could all be lesbians for all I care. But femboys would rule.
Why did I waste my time with so-called real girls!
Old 03-02-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Hmmm well I didn't really think about the whole 'self impregnation' thing before, but I suppose it could happen, but why would you want to impregnate yourself is my question. Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you should.

Well i didn't actually say you should or would want to impregnate yourself, just that it could happen mabey by accident.

An interesting fact, i have a video in it is a genuine hermaphrodite, shes giving an interview to a photojournalist about her life.
She is very pretty and has a female body tits and pussy etc and a fully functioning cock where her clit is, her balls are up inside her vagina but she is fully functioning and she can produce sperm (That's my kind of girl) and is capable of conceiving and impregnating.
She tells the journalist than her doctor told her when she was young she would have to be very careful as it was possible for her to impregnate herself!
So its not as far fetched as you would imagine.
She goes on to tell the journalist that she is very happy living with a married couple as a threesome.
What a lucky bastard the husband is, not only has he got two women to play with one of them's got a lovely cock as well.
Old 03-04-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

soul_flare28 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to soul_flare28

so would i if i got the chance
Old 10-21-2008
rhythmic delivery

i think if they where everywhere they would loose some of their apeal, sure i'd probably be fucking them regulary as i am now with women. but, if they where everywhere i'd probably have some other kind of weirdness going on
Old 10-21-2008
rhythmic delivery

Quote:
Well i didn't actually say you should or would want to impregnate yourself, just that it could happen mabey by accident.

An interesting fact, i have a video in it is a genuine hermaphrodite, shes giving an interview to a photojournalist about her life.
She is very pretty and has a female body tits and pussy etc and a fully functioning cock where her clit is, her balls are up inside her vagina but she is fully functioning and she can produce sperm (That's my kind of girl) and is capable of conceiving and impregnating.
She tells the journalist than her doctor told her when she was young she would have to be very careful as it was possible for her to impregnate herself!
So its not as far fetched as you would imagine.
She goes on to tell the journalist that she is very happy living with a married couple as a threesome.
What a lucky bastard the husband is, not only has he got two women to play with one of them's got a lovely cock as well.
wow that is completly fucked up, surely the baby would come out super inbread though. worse than the average hillbilly as the parents aren't just related their the same persson. if its possible its bound to have happened by now, by accident most likely. imagine having to be that carefull every time you where rubbing one out your bound to have an accident sooner or later.
Old 10-22-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic delivery View Post
wow that is completly fucked up, surely the baby would come out super inbread though. worse than the average hillbilly as the parents aren't just related their the same persson. if its possible its bound to have happened by now, by accident most likely. imagine having to be that carefull every time you where rubbing one out your bound to have an accident sooner or later.

I never thought of that, i suppose she could have impregnated herself by now but i would have thought she would have taken precautions.
Id love to know what happened to her it was a long time ago must have been filmed in the 80s she came across as a real nice and sweet girl in the video wish there was some way of putting it on my pc and posting it for you guys, its really interesting.
Old 03-13-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

hellos123 is on a distinguished road

i wish the world waslike that
Old 05-17-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

flatlands is on a distinguished road

Quote:
...Ladyboy prostitution is the highest paying job in Thailand, and boys that are 15 or 16 already plan their future as ladyboys, and let's face it, the more money they have, the more feminization surgery they can undergo. The more surgery, the more clients they get, and the more money they earn, but if the ladyboy is ugly and very masculine, she doesn't stand a chance of getting clients, so this is why the ladyboys work in groups. The attractive one/s act as bait and lure the unsuspecting man down to a pre-organized location (usually Patpong Beach), where she, and her gang of ugly friends, can jump the poor sucker and steal all his valuables. This gets them all more money, which in turn leads to the ugly ones getting surgery so that they become prettier, and then they help the new ugly ones that come into the job. It's a vicious cycle.
I have to say, that is kind of sad. You have to become a tgirl to survive? Geezus, can you imagine that being your only way to financial security? There must be some other alternatives? What about the trades? College or university? Do the ones who become ladyboys already have a gay / bisex / tg mindset? Are there pimps who are luring them into this, or is it a decision they make on their own? How do their families feel about it?

Ila: I like your ideas. I would like to toss in that violent offenders should also be converted into meek tgirls for a set period of time. Maybe they would come to like it, maybe not - hard to say.

I definitely like the idea of transgenderism being accepted by all people. And my apologies if my terminology is not correct. I rarely speak of this to anyone.
Old 05-18-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

LovesGirlyDicks is on a distinguished road

I thought about this a few times actually. And I agree, it would be very hot!
Old 05-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
In my version of this world no one would ever turn 70. Those who turned 40 would immediately revert back to age 20.
Only if you make it through carousel and renew tho!
Old 05-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

IronCity has a spectacular aura aboutIronCity has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Now that woulds be truly awesome!!
Old 05-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

IronCity has a spectacular aura aboutIronCity has a spectacular aura about

Anna your profile pic is hot as the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2010
aw9725

Quote:
This is a great idea! But does that mean I have to do grad school over again?
Old 01-16-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tslover9999 is on a distinguished road
Talking

[QUOTE=SluttyShemaleAnna;146282]Only if you make it through carousel and renew tho!/QUOTE]

Carousel!!! now you just made me feel very old, the jewel in my hand just turned black lol
Old 01-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

latexblaze will become famous soon enoughlatexblaze will become famous soon enough
Talking

Likes .... When yew do that shemale majik x-formation, give me a call
I got breast implants and never wanted do full srs and loose my shecock, I in fact asked a few surgeons to update me and reasearch the idea of giving me a vagina either above and if it was possible to have a vigina style opening below my shecock , therefore being able get a translesbian g.f with the other version of above to double-fuck , the advantages i think are obvious and of course being born intersexed and or having a hermaphrodite trans-lesbian fetish to match our reality and then in this instance, altho trying our damnest {to make shemale-babies} we probaly remain infertile and our species dies out , as try as we must , we probably cant get each other pregnant ^_^ ciao SabrinA ^S^

Quote:
My latest version.