Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about
Default Serious question about swimwear for all the other trans girls here.

I love swimming. It's a real passion of mine. I'm hoping soon to get some laser so I'll once again be able to go swimming and not worry about my chin showing any shadow (Normally I'd conceal any with foundation, no such luck in chlorinated water)

Question then:

What to do about swimwear? I personally prefer one piece swimsuits and can't wait to show off my body in public in one (having natural breasts is a major bonus now, no longer relying on falsies) however I'm EXCEPTIONALLY conscious of the crotch bulge - ESPECIALLY in tight lycra.

Can anyone give me ideas on styles which might avoid this? What has worked for you girls? I have a hard time taping and would worry a lot about it coming loose. I've had the swimsuits which incorporate a small skirt suggested to me, but would welcome any and all other ideas - I am finally starting to be proud of my body and want to be able to get myself back in the water and SWIM!
Old 07-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default pm

Amy, check pm's
Old 07-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Amy, check pm's
Curious
can I have one too.
Old 07-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Yes,
er,,,,check or a pm?
Old 07-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes,
er,,,,check or a pm?
A $cheque$ will do nicely.
Old 07-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
I love swimming. It's a real passion of mine. I'm hoping soon to get some laser so I'll once again be able to go swimming and not worry about my chin showing any shadow (Normally I'd conceal any with foundation, no such luck in chlorinated water)

Question then:

What to do about swimwear? I personally prefer one piece swimsuits and can't wait to show off my body in public in one (having natural breasts is a major bonus now, no longer relying on falsies) however I'm EXCEPTIONALLY conscious of the crotch bulge - ESPECIALLY in tight lycra.

Can anyone give me ideas on styles which might avoid this? What has worked for you girls? I have a hard time taping and would worry a lot about it coming loose. I've had the swimsuits which incorporate a small skirt suggested to me, but would welcome any and all other ideas - I am finally starting to be proud of my body and want to be able to get myself back in the water and SWIM!
I must admit modesty in this area. My skin is very fair and I seldom go to the beach. I do like to swim and stick to one piece swimsuits. There are a few brands that I've found that will flatter your figure. I'm a size 10 or 12 and I've found a few Speedos that fit and enable me to swim comforably. www.justmysize.com has some cute swim suits for plus sized GG's and T-girls that need anything size 14 and up and very flattering to the figure.

I hope that this helps!
Old 07-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Pink View Post
I must admit modesty in this area. www.justmysize.com !
The Sarong styles look nice.
Old 07-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice

Quote:
The Sarong styles look nice.
I agree! I don't think I'll ever have the figure for a string bikini but I like to wear swim suits that flatter my figure and for lack of a better term "age appropriate". I hope this information helped your quest for the perfect swim suit. Good luck!
Old 07-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ooh, the sarong style ones are an idea! I've never seen them before!
Old 07-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Ooh, the sarong style ones are an idea! I've never seen them before!
Yes they are! There a few other styles on www.justmysize.com that you may like as well! I prefer the swimdresses as they flatter your figure in sort of a retro way and aren't too revealing "down there"!

Last edited by Melissa Pink; 07-23-2011 at 08:41 PM.
Old 07-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

http://www.popinaswimwear.com/vintag...-1-pr-348.html

Try this one

or this:
.http://www.popinaswimwear.com/retro-...wear-c-18.html

Last edited by franalexes; 07-24-2011 at 07:52 AM.
Old 07-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I adore both styles! Thanks for posting them. I tend to lean towards a retro styles from the 40's and 50's. I really like those vintage swimwear styles. They are stylish and sexy during an era when most women were a bit more modest than they are now. Just another item to put on my list of purchases.
Old 07-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thanks for all the ideas! I may share some of me in them to see what you think.
Old 05-05-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

desirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Thanks for all the ideas! I may share some of me in them to see what you think.
Pity you didn't. So, what swimsuit did you finally end up with, Amy?
Old 05-06-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Swim shorts. Work like a charm.