Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-06-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to behold
Default Girls, Ladyboys kissing

The delicate act of two girls or two ladyboys kissing each other is always a great 'turn-on' for me and I find it time to pay more attention to this kind of love making by starting this thread.
Here a few pictures from my archive, hope other forum members will follow soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Kissing 1.jpg   Kissing 2.jpg   Kissing 3.jpg  

Kissing 4.jpg  
Old 07-06-2015
rabeche

not much of that around, is there? i'd like to see more, sure, but photos and vids usually don't include much kissing, at least not deep kisses - girls or ladyboys.
Old 07-07-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabeche View Post
not much of that around, is there? i'd like to see more, sure, but photos and vids usually don't include much kissing, at least not deep kisses - girls or ladyboys.
Here Jules and Jaba. Well not a 'deep' kiss but anyway....
Attached Thumbnails
Jules&Jaba.jpg  
Old 07-07-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

I couldn't find many picture of girls kissing but here's one of Morgan and Olivia.
Attached Thumbnails
37010_8.jpg  
Old 07-07-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rocket man will become famous soon enoughrocket man will become famous soon enough

Yes, 2 ladyboys kissing is a turn on for me lets see more
Old 07-08-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The first pic could also be posted on the "Let's play billiards' thread but I do it here.
Attached Thumbnails
aum&noon.jpg   Kissing (10).jpg  
Old 07-13-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rihanna&Appo start kissing....
Attached Thumbnails
Rihanna&Appo (10).jpg   Rihanna&Appo (11).jpg  
Old 07-13-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Athame is a glorious beacon of lightAthame is a glorious beacon of lightAthame is a glorious beacon of lightAthame is a glorious beacon of lightAthame is a glorious beacon of light

Foxxy with Carmen Moore, Eva Lin & Angelina Torres
Attached Thumbnails
35805_15.jpg   irresistible-tgirls-sarina-and-foxxy-playing-on-the-bed8.jpg   49598_12.jpg  

72711_10.jpg   72711_11.jpg   3426643_12_o.jpg  

Old 07-13-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Athame is a glorious beacon of lightAthame is a glorious beacon of lightAthame is a glorious beacon of lightAthame is a glorious beacon of lightAthame is a glorious beacon of light

Sarina with Bailey & Jesse
Jamie & Brittany
Jesse & Mandy
Attached Thumbnails
44383_7.jpg   87981_10.jpg   15.jpg  

10.jpg  
Old 07-15-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rocket man will become famous soon enoughrocket man will become famous soon enough

mmmmmm...just love these pics...kissing and holding cocks...I love it
Old 07-31-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Air and Emmy ; Air and Eve ; Evie and Cat.
But I am not certain if I gave them their correct names
Attached Thumbnails
Air&Emmy.jpg   Air&Eve.jpg   Evie&Cat.jpg  

Old 08-01-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Not the fogiest idea who these kissing girls are
Attached Thumbnails
Kissing(15).jpg  
Old 08-24-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fish and another girl kissing....
Attached Thumbnails
Fish&Unknown.jpg  
Old 08-25-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future
Lightbulb

Awesome hotties Vicki Richter and Danielle Fox. I love the look on Danielle's face in the last one. So cute!
Attached Thumbnails
vicki&danielle_032.jpg   vicki&danielle_036.jpg   vicki&danielle_042.jpg  

Old 08-26-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mmmmmm, love it!
Old 08-27-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

First the act..., then the kissing...
Attached Thumbnails
Kissing1.jpg   Kissing2.jpg  
Old 09-14-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jasmine...... nothing more to say
Attached Thumbnails
Jasmine.jpg  
Old 09-15-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The pic of Danielle and Vicki... I want Danielle's cock so bad ! I need it to suck it and then ride it!
Old 09-15-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tutu can only hope to improve

it is not easy to find ts kissing pics.many of the pics involve sucking on dicks and anal. but ts can be romantic and intimate like generic girls in real life. the thing is to stop thinking of them as a sex object. plus they are much sexy in these pics.
Old 09-16-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket man View Post
The pic of Danielle and Vicki... I want Danielle's cock so bad ! I need it to suck it and then ride it!
Then I have to disapoint you : Danielle Foxx is now a postop....
Old 09-16-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

That is truly a shame.... But I was just thinking of what I want... I am sure Danielle is where she wants to be as a beautiful woman....
Old 09-21-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
I find it time to pay more attention to this kind of love making by starting this thread.
Did you notice there is a thread already called "Shemales kissin"?
For me the nicest thing to see is 2 LB girls kissing while their cocks are "kissing" at the same time.
This is as near I could find by now, but I'll keep searching ...
Attached Thumbnails
kissing c2c.jpg  
Old 09-21-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really nice
Default kissing and c2c

As promised.
Attached Thumbnails
'     c2c  1050  sn003.jpg   '     c2c  1050  sn005.jpg   c2c%20thays_anita%20010.jpg  

c2c_elisabeth_anp08.jpg   c2c_suyane_11.jpg   c2c_toei&hall_lblb04.jpg  

Old 09-21-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oh yes...so hot...love to see them kissing and rubbing cocks
Old 09-21-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boss wrote:
Did you notice there is a thread already called "Shemales kissin"?

Yes, I did notice this. But, although I am appreciating your contribution to my thread very much, it is about the kissing act between girls and shemales and shemales and shemales what(which?) I am aiming at in this thread. I think I did not make this clear enough at the start, sorry for that. So your third and fifth pictures are great!! Nothing negative about the kissing act of Ice (AKA Op) with her teacher in the other pictures you posted (the first and second one)!

Last edited by Pollux; 09-21-2015 at 01:37 PM.
Old 10-19-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Taan and Kyra. What a lovely act!
Attached Thumbnails
Taan&Kyra2.jpg   Taan&Kyra10.jpg  
Old 10-21-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Abhie and Anne: Is there any reason to be NOT one of these two?
(My opinion of course ).
Attached Thumbnails
Abhie&Anne (13a).jpg  
Old 10-27-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Here is another tender kiss scene. It is a pity that this site blurs the 'delecate parts' of the depicted shemales.
Attached Thumbnails
K (14).jpg  
Old 11-07-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Penny Tyler and Tori Mayes kissing. A lovely scene
Attached Thumbnails
PennyTyler&ToriMayes.jpg