Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about
Default Hey everyone...new person here!

Just wanted to say hi!!
Old 08-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light

Hello new person and welcome. I would guess fom the name that you are a lover of genetic girls who feel they are men and want to transition in that direction (hegirl is opposite of shemale??). Whatever it means, you are welcome here, cause we pretty much just like people here. Don't be too shy. We want to hear what you think on topics. I am sure you will find some folks here who you have much in common with.

So have a good one, jenae
Old 08-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post
Hello new person and welcome. I would guess fom the name that you are a lover of genetic girls who feel they are men and want to transition in that direction (hegirl is opposite of shemale??). Whatever it means, you are welcome here, cause we pretty much just like people here. Don't be too shy. We want to hear what you think on topics. I am sure you will find some folks here who you have much in common with.

So have a good one, jenae
Thank you!

Yes, while I am a lover of genetic girls, I am very much a lover of shemales.
I couldn't work out a username with "she", "male", or "T", and "girl" in any combination that was available - or at least my brain never found it. So, I dropped the "s" from "shegirl" and wound up with "hegirl" instead and it worked. :D

Oh well...I'm here...and I pretty much like people too!!