Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 07-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default www.bigcockshemalebareback.com

Dany de Castro sticks her dick in a lucky guy, and gives him her cum.
Attached Thumbnails
dany-de-castro_topping_005.jpg   dany-de-castro_topping_009.jpg   dany-de-castro_topping_015.jpg  

Old 07-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough

i want to fuck her so bad you wouldnt know ... i am trying to engineer to shoot wit hher for my brazil trip ... i will iron out horny little fucker for you boys x

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 07-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
i want to fuck her so bad you wouldnt know ... i am trying to engineer to shoot wit hher for my brazil trip ... i will iron out horny little fucker for you boys x
Well, I want her to fuck me so bad, Libby. Why don't we travel together "by train" ?
Old 07-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sosed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I would like to fuck her too, but Brazil is only a dream for me.
Old 07-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough

well boys maybe what i do is setup a webcam while i am in brazil shooting .. live fucking for you x

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 07-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Or just post a picture here, for other is imagination.
Old 07-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

i will do .. but boys i will be ironing out and getting my hole reamed wide by lots of brazilians when io go htere for 2 weeks shooting after my srugerys .. probably end of year .. xx

Old 07-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

D1ckL0v3r will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Dear, you will make my dream and a lot of other fellow ladyboy lovers dream comes true if you manage to fuck Danny and get fucked by her. Do it for us, Libby !!!
Old 07-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GCharles can only hope to improve

She is very hot, something about her well-defined cheekbones and what a nice ass too!
Old 07-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
i will do .. but boys i will be ironing out and getting my hole reamed wide by lots of brazilians when io go htere for 2 weeks shooting after my srugerys .. probably end of year .. xx
And say hello to Danny and other girls for all of us forum members and have a great time there in hot sunny Brazil.
Old 07-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hehe will do my best .. and i will try get lots of outtake and random stuff shot as well ....

i am going to learna bit of portugese so i can at least hold light convo with them if they dont speak english to good ..

i have a great list lined up of girls to work with though so fingers crossed half of them will come good

i will also be appearing on a good number of the braizlian sites .. from trannyaccess

Old 07-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sorez will become famous soon enough

Wat's there not to love about Danny. She is so hot and sexy!
Old 07-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.latinatranny.com

Dany de Castro posting outdoors.
Attached Thumbnails
dany_latina3_5.jpg   dany_latina3_9.jpg   dany_latina3_16.jpg  

Old 07-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Beaver1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

She has a beautiful effulgent penis
Old 07-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaver1 View Post
She has a beautiful effulgent penis
"Effulgent" ? Seriously? How am I ever going to use that word again without thinking of Dany's resplendent, radiant, brightly shining cock?
Old 08-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.bobstgirls.com

It looks as if Bob has visited Dany recently and taken some new pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
dany-de-castro-in-red_1.jpg   dany-de-castro-in-red_10.jpg   dany-de-castro-in-red_12.jpg  

Old 08-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
It looks as if Bob has visited Dany recently and taken some new pictures.
Dear SMC, I must commend you again for providing us with one beautiful cocky young cutie after another. Thank You!
Old 08-17-2011
Hentailover

Dany is so sexy! Waking every morning with her at your side must be HEAVEN!!
Old 08-18-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

mando2 will become famous soon enough

luv dani one of my fav
Click image to open a larger version of dc4.jpg. Views: 32.Click image to open a larger version of dc5.jpg. Views: 85.Click image to open a larger version of dc6.jpg. Views: 41.
Old 08-19-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jimbo525 is on a distinguished road

Here are a cpl I had in my collection. Hopefully they aren't reposts.
Attached Thumbnails
dany030.jpg   danydecastro_085.jpg  
Old 08-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.RealTeenTrannys.com

Dany fucked.
Attached Thumbnails
dany_realtrannytteens_006.jpg   dany_realtrannytteens_012.jpg   dany_realtrannytteens_013.jpg  

Old 09-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.t-gatas.com

This is one of the most exquisitely perfect photos of Dany ever.
Attached Thumbnails
dany-de-castro_blonde_4-5[1].jpg  
Old 10-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemalesfromhell.com

Dany in a hot threesome with Alexia Freire and and Fernando Pepe.
Attached Thumbnails
dany-de-castro_alexia-freire_fernando-pepe_10.jpg   dany-de-castro_alexia-freire_fernando-pepe_11.jpg   dany-de-castro_alexia-freire_fernando-pepe_13.jpg  

Old 10-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sorez will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Dany fucked.
lucky guy! dany has a great ass!
Old 10-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.EvilAngel.com

A blast from the past: young Dany de Castro.
Attached Thumbnails
dany_young_4668_06.jpg   dany_young_4668_08.jpg   dany_4668_03.jpg  

Old 10-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.megacocktranny.com

Dany de Castro poses and pleasures herself.
Attached Thumbnails
dany_megacocktranny-dany_de_castro_1-002.jpg   dany_megacocktranny-dany_de_castro_1-009.jpg   dany_megacocktranny-dany_de_castro_1-015.jpg  

Old 10-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Messy Dany.
Attached Thumbnails
dany-de-castro_971149372.jpg  
Old 10-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Dany in red lingerie.
Attached Thumbnails
Dany De Castro - 02.jpg   Dany De Castro - 23.jpg   Dany De Castro - 31.jpg  

Old 12-20-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

luvbigtrannydicks can only hope to improve

dany de castro is the perfect shemale. great cock ass and balls. my mouth waters at the sight of her
Old 12-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GCharles can only hope to improve

She is absolutely incredible! What a hard cock I couldnt get tired of that if I had the opportunity to play with it
Old 01-07-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

luvbigtrannydicks can only hope to improve

i want to choke on her big dick and feel her cumming down my throat
Old 02-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.bbtrannies.com

Dany de Castro takes a dick.
Attached Thumbnails
dany_bbt27_06.jpg   dany_bbt27_09.jpg   dany_bbt27_12.jpg  

Old 02-29-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.TrannySurprise.com

Dany in "Between the Cracks."
Attached Thumbnails
dany_tranny-surprise-dani-between-the-cracks-picture-004.jpg   dany_tranny-surprise-dani-between-the-cracks-picture-009.jpg   dany_tranny-surprise-dani-between-the-cracks-picture-014.jpg  

Old 03-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.UltraShemales.com

Three from what I believe to be a newer set of Dany in hardcore.
Attached Thumbnails
dany_ultra_2.jpg   dany_ultra_8.jpg   dany_ultra_12.jpg  

Old 06-19-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Beaver1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

She's beautiful!
Attached Thumbnails
danydecastro02.jpg   danynicole03.jpg  
Old 12-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

D1ckL0v3r will become famous soon enough

The pic talks for itself
Attached Thumbnails
321bd9d51249fb2f90907237753823a9.jpg  
Old 12-18-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.braziliantranssexuals.com

Dany de Castro's looking a bit different ... not surprising, since it's been a year since there's been a post in this thread.
Attached Thumbnails
DanydeCastro9014.jpg   DanydeCastro9058.jpg   DanydeCastro9083.jpg  

Old 12-31-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.Trans500.com

Here, Dany looks more like "herself" ...
Attached Thumbnails
dany_de_castro_trans500_09.jpg   dany_de_castro_trans500_14.jpg   dany_de_castro_trans500_15.jpg