Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

agedwards63 is on a distinguished road

I could only envision being dominated by shemale so yes I like it
Old 02-19-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

beginner has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I think I'm more like Ila. I like reciprocation. I love to suck cock of a tgirl, but I also like mine to be sucked. I like to take her ass, but smoothly, without pain, if possible. And, of course, I like her to do the same to me.
I like very much when my sweet tgirlfriend asks (not orders) me to suck her cock and I also like her to take me strongly, after the pain from the penetration is gone. I think that's not domination.
But I find domination very exciting to see, not to practice. Because I don't like to suffer (or inflict) pain.
Beginner
Old 02-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

km1 will become famous soon enoughkm1 will become famous soon enough

I'm down for a whole lot of things so my answer would be yes.
Old 03-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

lancelotq will become famous soon enoughlancelotq will become famous soon enough

Yes I like the Shemale Domination, my dream, I dominated by Raquel Fox.
Old 03-09-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

melinafemina is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to melinafemina

If you like submission,there aren't a better domination than one from a real shemale!It's the most exiting sex activity!
Old 03-13-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

hellos123 is on a distinguished road

hell yeah i looove shemale domination, i want to lick their feet
Old 04-06-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

wannawrestle is on a distinguished road

yeah Totally wann be Dommed By a girl.
Old 04-13-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Rimming Enthusiast is on a distinguished road
Default Forced to Suck Dominant Shemale Cock

I am fascinated by the pictures of beautiful T-women, restraining their huge pretty cocks and then showing them, hard, in a position that compels me to suck it, demanding that I suck it. I am captivated by a confident dominant-leaning T-woman standing with her hard cock pointed downward at my face telling me to open my mouth. Sometimes I imagine I am on my knees on the floor behind one of the lovely Shemales kneeling on a couch or sitting on a bar stool as I kiss her precious ass and tongue her delectable asshole, until she pushes her hard cock backward through her legs and commands me to suck her off.

I have always been in the controlling position; I am fit, type-A, and well-endowed. For some reason, I see myself easily manipulated by a lovely Shemale with a dominating demeanor and a large hard cock.
Old 04-16-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

wonderinghart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wonderinghart

I really enjoy versatility. I am more dominant by nature but, I do enjoy being topped by a lovely lady sometimes.
Old 06-06-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Shemale Cam Addict is on a distinguished road

I love it! two bad my gf dominates me very ocasionally
Old 06-06-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Sonder is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Sonder

I enjoy being dominated from time to time.
Old 06-18-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Verywierd is on a distinguished road

Heck no. I'm a Top and I don't want to be dominated by anyone.

It really pisses me off that when you do a search on the net like "submissive shemales" all you get are pages and pages of shemales in leather and heels with men groveling at their feet. Are all shemale lovers submissives?

Anyone know any good SM (not bondage) sites with TS submissives?
Old 06-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

RazorGV has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to RazorGV

I like it very much. I like it first how they seduce you. Suck your cock and kiss you. Then slowly they star to dominate. I start to suck her cock then she start to fuck me and you know he rest. I simply love it....
Old 06-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verywierd View Post
Heck no. I'm a Top and I don't want to be dominated by anyone.

It really pisses me off that when you do a search on the net like "submissive shemales" all you get are pages and pages of shemales in leather and heels with men groveling at their feet. Are all shemale lovers submissives?

Anyone know any good SM (not bondage) sites with TS submissives?
I totally agree! I can't find any decent site dedicated to men dominating shemales. I wana see the shemales groveling at the men's feet.

I very sub, love a man to dominate me completely, I've only ever found a few random clips of shemales submitting to men, never a site for it.
Old 06-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

outofmymind is infamous around these partsoutofmymind is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
I totally agree! I can't find any decent site dedicated to men dominating shemales. I wana see the shemales groveling at the men's feet.

I very sub, love a man to dominate me completely.
Where have you been all my life?
Old 06-20-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

chrero can only hope to improve

Yes, I love it. I love to be dominated by a shemale who knows, that I am addicted to her. To her beauty, her self esteem, her youth, her arrogance and of cause: her cock. I love to be dominated by a shemale who loves to dominate. Me.
Old 10-13-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Rimboythreeinch is on a distinguished road

Shemale domination sounds terrific, especially a Mistress wearing those sexy thigh high cotton socks! I love micro penis humiliation as well, where a sexy hot big cocked shemale domme makes fun of your size and turns you into a denied sex slave.
Old 10-14-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

davecess is infamous around these parts

I love to be dominated by my ts friend. There is something so comforting and warm about submitting to her beauty.

We often role play and one of the best games we play is that I'm a hotel bellhop sent to the room of a world famous diva to apologize on behalf of the manager for some error. She orders me to kneel before her and although I'm puzzled and a bit afraid I have no option but to obey her authority. She then orders me to kiss her feet which I reluctantly do. I'm then ordered to begin kissing her legs working higher until my head is under her dress. When I reach her thighs I discover she has something most women don't. At that point she tells me to suck her cock and takes hold of my head through the material of her dress and forces my mouth onto it. After that my submission is total...
Old 10-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Slavetoebony is on a distinguished road

One of my greatest fantasies is me being enslaved, force-feminized and totally dominated by a black shemale.
Old 10-14-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ComeToButthead is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Yes, I would love to worship a shemale goddess, I would even cook and serve her breakfast
I cook and serve everyone breakfast. It's just such a pleasant thing to do for guests.
Old 10-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Ummm, I would love to be Yasmin's slave boy. I get hard just thinking about satisfying the desires of this gorgeous shemale.
Attached Thumbnails
5714_yasmin_ranger_ts_068_968.jpg  
Old 10-14-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

wannagetfuckedbyshemales is on a distinguished road

awwwhh yes I'd definitely love for me to get dominated by a shemale. But here are the conditions:
1. She should be tall, at least 5'10 ( I"m 5'3) so that even without heels I am completely small and unimportant compared to her
2. MUST be strong. ( I'm physically weak, so she should be able to force me into slavery) and when she fucks me I shouldn't be able to get away.
3. MUST HAVE A BIG COCK, MUST HAVE A BIG COCK: THIS IS IMPORTANT: SHOULD be at least 8 inches (I'm 3 inches when hard) so 8 would be around 3 times. My own is very micro so I love exploring adulthood of males but I hate male bodies so I would much rather go for females. I would also love for her to let me play around with it. She can then also slap my dicklet around with her iron rod. thatd be just aweomse.
And one more thing, I would also like to see a big cock pee when hard 8" or so..should be hard when peeing. I want to see how far it can throw pee. Unlike me lol who has to sit down like a girl to pee. SO, theres a lot of fun things you can do with an 8" + cock
BTW, I would also like to give handjob to shemale so that she can enjoy it. my hands are extremely small n soft entirely like a girls, I have given several real guys handjobs and to be frank, theyve said it felt just as good as if a girl was doing it. I can hold a 7 inch penis with both hands :D and the length of my hand finger to palm is barely 5 inches..I love giving handjobs because that way I get to play around with monster dongs while being naked at the same time watching my tiny 3 inch thin erection compare with a real cock..and as I said guys enjoy it too, tell me that my hands are as good as a girls, so its a win-win

LOL if your getting curious about me, I'm 20. Not much of a man as you might already have guessed but Can't help it much lol! i have always been much smaller n weaker since I was born. but Ive got brains and money to make up for it :D

P.s: I have migrated from a small penis humilation fetish forum. some1 mentioned shemales there and it made me curious so after a google search here I AM!!!!

hehehe

Last edited by wannagetfuckedbyshemales; 10-14-2010 at 06:14 PM.
Old 10-28-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I've been thinking about this question and I reckon the vast majority of men who are attracted to t-girls are sexually submissive towards them. The act of being penetrated either orally or anally is an act of submission.

There is an imbalance however in that far fewer t-girls wish to be sexually dominant.
Old 10-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by davecess View Post
I've been thinking about this question and I reckon the vast majority of men who are attracted to t-girls are sexually submissive towards them. The act of being penetrated either orally or anally is an act of submission.

There is an imbalance however in that far fewer t-girls wish to be sexually dominant.
It is a mistake, in my view, to assume that the act of being penetrated is automatically, by its nature, an act of submission. Dominance and submission are about control. It is an error to assume that penetration is, automatically, a controlling act. Imagine, for example, a transwoman who prefers to be a bottom, but has a partner able to persuade her to top him. Who shows dominance (control) and submission in that situation?

As with sexuality and gender, dominance and submission -- when not played out in roles deliberately (as in BDSM) -- are more likely on a spectrum.
Old 10-28-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I understand your point SMC. I still think that most, but not all, t-girl admirers lean towards the submissive end of the spectrum when they relate sexually to a t-girl.

ps Randolph's pic of Yasmin tenderly cradling the head of her man against her dick ticks the boxes for me !

Last edited by davecess; 10-28-2010 at 09:55 AM.
Old 10-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by davecess View Post
I understand your point SMC. I still think that most, but not all, t-girl admirers lean towards the submissive end of the spectrum when they relate sexually to a t-girl.

ps Randolph's pic of Yasmin tenderly cradling the head of her man against her dick ticks the boxes for me !
I have highlighted in bold the operative words in your post. You are posting an opinion, one that is not based on carefully analyzed data.

More important in my earlier post, though, was what "dominant" and "submissive" mean. My key point was that it is not necessarily the case that being penetrated is an act of submission. You did not reply to that part of my post.
Old 10-28-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I didn't say you are wrong SMC, nor would I. It is clearly just my opinion.

I did reply to the part of your post on what constitutes domination and submission when I said I understood your point.
Old 10-29-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Tsluver23 is on a distinguished road
Default I love tranny domination

I was in a tranny party one day and I saw the most beautiful tranny ever. Couple months back I watched this tranny clip and some guy was getting dominated the shemale raised up his mouth and spit down his throat then ordered him to keep sucking now that was hot..
Old 10-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Domination

I find some Transsexuals (like Yasmine) so incredibly desirable that I would like to serve them, to satisfy their sexual desires and yes worship their beautiful cocks. Of course, a nice creamy reward would be delightful and make it all worthwhile.
Old 07-13-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

BentOverBitch has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I had never been with a shemale until a year or so ago. But the first shemale I was with became my full time Mistress for over a year. There is just an added submissive quality when taking a real cock up my ass. Same goes for sucking the real thing as opposed to a strap-on. When She called me Her cocksucking bitch, she was right!
Old 07-16-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LeeIII can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to LeeIII
Default Yes I do

I must say I love it "Shemale Domination" really gets me going
Love is a force that is so impressive than any other because it is invisible, it cannot be seen it has to be felt, it can transform you in an instant and can offer you more joy than any material things you ever will have in life. So laugh,LOVE and live life to the fullest my friends.
Old 11-04-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

silence0000 is on a distinguished road

I want to be dominated from a Shemale. I want she kicks my balls 'cause she already gave them!
Old 12-09-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Username1205259 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Being dominated is a big turn on. I got with a super horny ladyboy once and she just dominated me, tying me up, making me gag on her 7 inch SEMI, fucking my ass while I was bound, gagged and helpless...
Old 12-09-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

siennagrace69 will become famous soon enoughsiennagrace69 will become famous soon enough

What could be better than a she male having total control of both your holes ??? She can fuck your ass, force you to suck her cock, face fuck you, nipple play you----the options are all fantastic and unending. Giving your body over to one of these spectacular women has to be the greatest thrill anyone will ever experience. Do with me what you will !!