Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-20-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Johnny_Vip has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Thailand is just heaven on earth, so much ladyboys u cant imagine.
Old 07-21-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hungtranhung40 is on a distinguished road

extremly nice all Ladyboys here .... many thanks guys
Old 07-24-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

passivedude is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambam View Post
if you like it more harder then try Paeng :D
She looks sooooo STRONG! Just how i like my shemales, able to overpower me and give my bumhole a good pounding. She has very sexy feet too.
Old 08-01-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ricksenoj is on a distinguished road
Default love em all

wow very nice pics, i can get enough of it, im becoming addicted to this place !!
Old 11-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to behold

is ezy bar closed now?
Old 11-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura aboutsirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
is ezy bar closed now?
It supposedly stayed open with a manager, Lita and Karl moved to a new bar: "Famous Bar & Barely Legal Club". The girls are generally nowhere near as transitioned as the girls were at Ezy, who were all fired. Caution is needed at the new outfit regarding their age, Palm was underage when she worked at Ezy and I think the name of the new bar hints at what to expect.

The bar which shows a lot of talent now is Obsessions, Pattaya which is attached to Penthouse Hotel. The Hotel is noisy but has interesting features. It is possible to phone reception and book one of the girls to come up to one's room. The rooms have swings and stripper poles.

I attach pics of a couple of girls that work there
Attached Thumbnails
Beem01.jpg   Eye1-04.jpg   Gheng&Beem.jpg  

Old 12-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

whizmercury is a jewel in the roughwhizmercury is a jewel in the roughwhizmercury is a jewel in the rough
Default wow...

does this happen a lot?
Attached Thumbnails
125_1000.jpg  
Old 09-23-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to behold

what happend with this bar???
Old 09-23-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

luvasiants is on a distinguished road

Hello,

The nightlife scenario in Pattaya is always moving. The original post is from 2009, many things changed.
"Ezy" bar is permanently closed a couple of years ago. Some Girls moved to other bars or in Bangkok, some moved with Paeng at "Sensations". Paeng is co-owner with her "farang" boyfriend (rumors said).
"Sensations" is located in the Action Street complex on Soi Buakhao and it is one of most famous in Pattaya. It has some very beautiful Girls and fairy fees. By the way it is a "Beer Bar", it means quite open, if You mind and shy about Your love for Ladyboys it is not the right place.
Just go around Soi 6 (Pook Bar, So What, Goodfellas), Soi 13/1 (La Bamba, Stringfelllows), Soi 13/3 (Obsessions, high standard but bills problems and other issues). Walking Street (Jenny Star Bar is closed, Linda Bar, Lita Bar, Hot Tuna).
"Marine Disco" and Pattaya's Beach Road promenade at night, especially in the areas of Soi Yamato, Soi Post Office and Pattayaland, is meeting point for freelancers. Pattaya's Beach Road promenade is also the area where most crimes are reported: bag snatch cases, robberies, fights etc.
Pattaya can be Wonderland, just follow general advices: use brain and common sense, respect and treat Ladies correctly, pay what you've agreed to pay, be safe.
Enjoy Your stay.

Regards.
Old 09-23-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rocket man will become famous soon enoughrocket man will become famous soon enough

I love these girls If I went back to Pattaya, I would never leave again. I was there in 2002 and 2003.
Old 09-27-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura aboutsirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura about

Over the last couple of years, Sky TV ran a series of documentaries about a couple of English guys who fell in love with Thai Ladyboys, moved to Thailand and set up with their girls.
Paeng from Ezy, set up with Scott and they opened a bar, Sensations, at Action Street, Pattaya. The Bar is very popular with the Ladyboy community. Yok (post boob job), works there.
Here's a few pictures from their bar
Attached Thumbnails
Chocolate.jpg   Paeng01.jpg   Scott-right.jpg  

Last edited by sirmartinfrobisher; 09-27-2014 at 10:11 AM.
Old 10-03-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice
Default Scott & Paeng

Scott is a regular contributor on another forum, Ladyboys Pattaya and plenty of pictures of the girls at Sensations Bar can be seen there on the self named thread.......
Old 10-03-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Scott & Paeng from Ladyboys 2
http://videosonar.com/2/video/Pattaya/x21we10.html