Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

I think we can say officially that the Lord Stanley Hangover that the Bruins suffered at the beginning of the season is officially over. Four straight wins, with 24 goals total!
Old 11-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of
Default Now i need a hug

After last nights game i need a hug
My Penguins lost 5-3 to the stinking Hurricanes and surpise surpise Johnson was in the net
And as usual he stunk the joint up
Johnson has to go he's the Jose Mesa of hockey
a sad Penguins cheerleader Jen
Old 11-13-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
My Penguins lost 5-3 to the stinking Hurricanes and surpise surpise Johnson was in the net
Here's a hug for you, Jen.
Old 11-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One from me, too, Jen ... and I'll give you one anytime (but you already knew that ).
Old 11-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

WOW a double hug thanks guys i feel better now
Penguins cheerleader Jen
Old 11-14-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
I dout Shadows shares your joy. if memory surves me right The Leafs gave the pick to Boston in a trade and Boston picked Seguin so he's another bad trade by the Leafs

Penguins cheerleader Jen
How so? Both Seguin and Kessel are still young and they are both playing very well. After that All-Star game snub(and the jackass Ovechkin taking the picture of him), Kessel's demeanor and play have totally changed. He is more of a complete player than he was before(shades of this were shown during the latter part of the season last year).

Kessel: 12G 12A +9

Seguin: 11G 9A +14

The only difference is that Kessel is playing on a team that doesn't have as much depth as Boston. If Toronto had a deeper team who knows how many points Kessel would have?

I think both teams did well with this trade. Neither team lost out, and both players are playing well. I am personally sick and tired of the whole Seguin/Kessel "who's better?" talk.

And who even knows if either player will be like this in the future? Either of them could get hurt and be a shadow of their former selves or they could pull a Yashin and have their game totally disappear! Heck, Jonathan Cheechoo had a 50 goal season, so I think no one can truly say anything definitive about this trade until both of their careers are finished.
Old 11-14-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
I will always give you a hug Jennifer, and the Penguins don't have to lose for me to offer one.
Old 11-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
I will always give you a hug Jennifer, and the Penguins don't have to lose for me to offer one.
Thanks Shadows
Penguins cheerleader Jen
Old 11-16-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Thanks Shadows
Penguins cheerleader Jen
You're welcome, Jen.

The Leafs lost again tonight, so I could use a hug now.
Old 11-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
You're welcome, Jen.

The Leafs lost again tonight, so I could use a hug now.

How about a double hug and a beer to drown our sorrows as both our teams lost on thrusday
Penguins cheerleader Jen
Old 11-19-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
How about a double hug and a beer to drown our sorrows as both our teams lost on thrusday
Penguins cheerleader Jen
That sounds perfect! Thank you, Jennifer.
Old 11-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Woo-hoo!!!!!!

HAPPY DANCE TIME
Tonight The Penguins play the Islanders and Sidney will repete will be playing
Avery happy Penguins cheerleader Jen
Old 11-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bruins beat the Habs. It's now 9 straight victories, dispelling any talk that it's a fluke.
Old 11-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

In the only game played tonight
My Penguins destoryed the Islanders 5-0
And Sidney Crosby had 4 points 2 goals and 2 assists
Tonight i wore my number 87 yellow/white Penguins jersey and as i watched the game poor ED didn't know what he got himself in by watching a hockey game at my house
Coca-Cola and chessesteaks for everyone my Penguins are back and are unstopable
Penguins cheerleader Jen
Old 11-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
In the only game played tonight
My Penguins destoryed the Islanders 5-0
And Sidney Crosby had 4 points 2 goals and 2 assists
Tonight i wore my number 87 yellow/white Penguins jersey and as i watched the game poor ED didn't know what he got himself in by watching a hockey game at my house
Coca-Cola and chessesteaks for everyone my Penguins are back and are unstopable
Penguins cheerleader Jen
Hey, Jen, it may have been the only game you cared about, but it wasn't the only game played!
Old 11-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Hey, Jen, it may have been the only game you cared about, but it wasn't the only game played!

AHH come on everyone loves the Penguins we're America's team after all
Penguins cheerleader Jen
Old 11-22-2011
Dark Overlord

Toronto was able to score a lot of goals again, scoring 7 goals for the second time in three games! They beat Tampa Bay 7-1!
Old 11-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Toronto was able to score a lot of goals again, scoring 7 goals for the second time in three games! They beat Tampa Bay 7-1!
Anytime Tampa loses it's a great night

Penguins cheerleader Jen
Old 11-23-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anytime Tampa loses it's a great night

Penguins cheerleader Jen
You're darned right, Jen. It's only equalled by Phoenix, Nashville, Carolina, Florida, St Louis, Dallas, San Jose, Anaheim, and LA losing (did I miss any southern teams?).
Old 11-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
You're darned right, Jen. It's only equalled by Phoenix, Nashville, Carolina, Florida, St Louis, Dallas, San Jose, Anaheim, and LA losing (did I miss any southern teams?).
Do you define "southern" as below the Mason-Dixon line? If so, you need to include Washington (which, as anyone who has spent time there doing anything other than tourist stuff can plainly see, is decidely a U.S. SOUTHERN city).
Old 11-23-2011
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Do you define "southern" as below the Mason-Dixon line? If so, you need to include Washington (which, as anyone who has spent time there doing anything other than tourist stuff can plainly see, is decidely a U.S. SOUTHERN city).
That's a close call as Washington has been known to get cold enough to make ice. Since I don't like Washington (and Ovechkin) then I'll classify it as a southern city and it's always a good day when they lose.
Old 11-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
That's a close call as Washington has been known to get cold enough to make ice. Since I don't like Washington (and Ovechkin) then I'll classify it as a southern city and it's always a good day when they lose.
Ah, so it's weather and not geography? I prefer that approach, as you know. If you can't grow up in a place and play pond hockey, that place should never, ever, ever have a team in the NHL.

Oh, and how about my Bruins tonight?! What a game in Buffalo!
Old 11-23-2011
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Oh, and how about my Bruins tonight?! What a game in Buffalo!
I've never been a fan of Buffalo so I like to see them lose.

Montreal won tonight which is good to see.
Old 11-24-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
I've never been a fan of Buffalo so I like to see them lose.

Montreal won tonight which is good to see.
Buffalo, as well as Boston, are in the same Division as Boston. Unfortunately(due to that fact), one of the teams had to win tonight.

I was not surprised to see Lucic being in a fight tonight, which obviously stemmed from their last game.

I wonder who can end Boston's win streak? They play Detroit next, so it could happen there. Sometimes it's better to lose a game rather than go on a looooong win streak, as it can sometimes cause a fairly long losing streak afterwards. That's not to say that this will happen this time, but it has happened in the past(it happened to Washington after they started the season 7-0).

I wonder how many years Tim Thomas has left? He's 37, and I can't imagine him playing past 40 to be honest. I wish that Toronto had a goalie like him the past few years(it's almost been like Musical Chairs with the amount of goalies that have come and gone in Toronto). I really like Reimer, but Thomas is a proven veteran.
Old 11-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

^^^ Sorry SMC but i'll be cheering for the Redwings
Penguins cheerleader Jen
Old 11-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
^^^ Sorry SMC but i'll be cheering for the Redwings
Penguins cheerleader Jen
Nobody's perfect, Jen. I still love you.
Old 11-25-2011
Dark Overlord

I'm kind of bummed that there was no hockey yesterday. I realize that it was the American Thanksgiving, but there was still hockey played on the Canadian Thanksgiving! If anything, the Canadian teams should have played. There could have been 3 games(Winnipeg, being the newest team, would have gotten the day off) played!

Phoooey!

On a more serious note, Happy Thanksgiving to all our American members!
Old 11-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'm kind of bummed that there was no hockey yesterday. I realize that it was the American Thanksgiving, but there was still hockey played on the Canadian Thanksgiving! If anything, the Canadian teams should have played. There could have been 3 games(Winnipeg, being the newest team, would have gotten the day off) played!

Phoooey!

On a more serious note, Happy Thanksgiving to all our American members!
Cheer up Shadows there's a ton of games on today/night

Like the Redwing/Bruins sorry SMC but my Redwings won in the shootout ending the Bruins ten game streak
And later tonight the Sens play my Penguins so time to order a cheesesteak campout on the sofa and watch my Penguins
Penguins cheerleader Jen
Old 11-26-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Cheer up Shadows there's a ton of games on today/night

Like the Redwing/Bruins sorry SMC but my Redwings won in the shootout ending the Bruins ten game streak
And later tonight the Sens play my Penguins so time to order a cheesesteak campout on the sofa and watch my Penguins
Penguins cheerleader Jen
Unfortunately, I had to work. Thursday would have been better as I had that day off.

It looks like the Leafs lost two more players to injury. This is getting ridiculous!

At least they won the game!
Old 12-05-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

the_bo is on a distinguished road

I am a Sabres fan. Not a fan of Ryan Miller!
With that said the hit he took from TooToo Saturday was just plain wrong!
TooToo should have been thrown out and if he doesnt get suspened it's open season on Miller.
I dont want to see any goalie get hit like that it's uncalled for!
Old 12-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

paladin68 can only hope to improve

I'll check in w everyone in april. Being originally a new englander i still like all the boston teams, even though i cannot stand the commonwealth of ma any more. too much damn regulation and the state troopers remind me of uniformed gestapo down to the hats and riding breeches. It's one of the 5 states i will never live in again, pending serious changes in its government / laws.

Too bad they couldn't have gotten their act together when Adam Oates and Ray Borque were playing.
Old 12-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WTF?????
last sat the Leafs played the Bruins and i would think since two of this threads main posters one a Leafs fan and the other a Bruins fan that at least one of em would have commented on the game
Penguins cheerleader Jen
Old 12-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by paladin68 View Post
I'll check in w everyone in april. Being originally a new englander i still like all the boston teams, even though i cannot stand the commonwealth of ma any more. too much damn regulation and the state troopers remind me of uniformed gestapo down to the hats and riding breeches. It's one of the 5 states i will never live in again, pending serious changes in its government / laws.

Too bad they couldn't have gotten their act together when Adam Oates and Ray Borque were playing.
WTF does any of this have to do with hockey.

By the way, I am proud to be from Massachusetts.
Old 12-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
WTF?????
last sat the Leafs played the Bruins and i would think since two of this threads main posters one a Leafs fan and the other a Bruins fan that at least one of em would have commented on the game
Penguins cheerleader Jen
Yeah, I didn't want to rub it in.

But now I feel compelled to write the following:
WTF????? last nite the Penguins played the Bruins and i would think since two of this threads main posters one a Penguins fan and the other a Bruins fan that at least one of em would have commented on the game
Old 12-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Yeah, I didn't want to rub it in.

But now I feel compelled to write the following:
WTF????? last nite the Penguins played the Bruins and i would think since two of this threads main posters one a Penguins fan and the other a Bruins fan that at least one of em would have commented on the game

I can't comment on a game i didn't see
Penguins cheerleader Jen
Old 12-08-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
WTF?????
Penguins cheerleader Jen
I was too busy drowning my sorrows.
Old 12-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
WTF does any of this have to do with hockey.

By the way, I am proud to be from Massachusetts.
It's a General discussion page. I was just qualifying my preference towards the NE sports teams. I like the teams, but not the area where they are located (at least not any more)...

Staying warm up there? Of course boston is never as cold as the inland parts of the state.

Oh and Jen: Down with the penguins (hope i don't have to eat my words later).
Old 12-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It's a General discussion page. I was just qualifying my preference towards the NE sports teams. I like the teams, but not the area where they are located (at least not any more)...

Staying warm up there? Of course boston is never as cold as the inland parts of the state.

Well, to be specific, it's the General Discussion SECTION of the site, but a hockey "page."
Old 12-10-2011
Dark Overlord

And the stupid Leafs lost again! Giving up 4 PP goals is not going to win you very many games. The only good thing about this game is that Kessel scored his 18th goal.
Old 12-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

Paladin68 you mean down with the Lightining who would have lost to my Penguins in last years playoffs had my Penguins been healthy
Penguins cherleader Jen
Old 12-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Paladin68 you mean down with the Lightining who would have lost to my Penguins in last years playoffs had my Penguins been healthy
Penguins cherleader Jen
TB Lightning is my second favourite team!
Old 12-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I just wanted to say that Sidney Crosby being out again for concussion-like symptoms absolutely sucks, and lessens hockey overall. Here's to a speedy recovery, Sid the Kid! I want my Bruins to beat the Penguins fair and square, not because your team (and Jen's) is diminished by not having you skating.
Old 12-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

About Sidney missing more time

Santa's naughty elf Jen
Old 12-14-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
I just wanted to say that Sidney Crosby being out again for concussion-like symptoms absolutely sucks, and lessens hockey overall. Here's to a speedy recovery, Sid the Kid! I want my Bruins to beat the Penguins fair and square, not because your team (and Jen's) is diminished by not having you skating.
Don't forget to add Claude Giroux(Flyers), Jeff Skinner(Hurricanes), and Milan Michalek to that list. Giroux has the lead in points, Skinner is the defending ROTY, and Michalek is the leading goal-scorer.
Old 12-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

That's right, folks. The Boston Bruins now sit atop the Eastern Conference (remember how they started the season), after putting a serious hurting on the Flyers today, 6-0!

Fortunately for my dear Jen, she has changed her allegiances so she doesn't have to suffer the indignity today.
Old 12-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Strike up the music cause it's happy dance time
My Penguins shlacked the Sabers 8-3
The only sad thing was no Sid
Santas naughty elf Jen
Old 12-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Flyers/Rangers winter classic

Today at work my boss gave me an envelope and inside was a ticket for this years winter classic
So guess who be freezing her little thushie off
Santas naughty elf Jen
Old 12-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Today at work my boss gave me an envelope and inside was a ticket for this years winter classic
So guess who be freezing her little thushie off
Santas naughty elf Jen
What a thoughtful boss. Enjoy it, Jen. You deserve to go, even if neither of the teams playing are yours.

The Winter Classic at Fenway Park was awesome!
Old 12-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
What a thoughtful boss. Enjoy it, Jen. You deserve to go, even if neither of the teams playing are yours.

The Winter Classic at Fenway Park was awesome!
Not sure what the details are but he gets lots of sporting event tickets and when he can't go or doesn't want to go he gives em away and at my work place i'm the biggest hockey fan so he gave me the extra ticket
Santas naughty elf Jen
Old 12-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

happy dance time
Yes my Penguins won which is always good news to me but what makes the win even nicer it was a win agiast the stinken Blackhawks
Santas naughty elf Jen