Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Post Shemale Dating

I've been browsing a few personals sites for shemales lately and i was just wondering - who makes the best girlfriends? thai or philippino? those are the 2 that pop up the most (really pisses me off i cant find any in my country though)
Old 10-11-2007
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

SSL has disabled reputation

Hey, both Philippines and Thailand seem to be very close to your country, so i don't see any problem of going over there for a weekend
Old 10-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
lol thing is, i dont have much moolah right now im a TAFE student so i cant just pack my shit, buy a ticket, say "bye mum im going overseas to score some shemale ass" and up n fly to thailand/philippines. also, i want a girlfriend not a couple flings (sounds weird to most but meh its how i was raised)
Old 04-08-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

NickNickNick is on a distinguished road

I also want to date a shemale. There are people who live quite a happy life with a shemale girlfriend.
Old 04-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

Picking by a certain group of people never works... My friend only dates "bikers" and that never works... You should pick someone by personality
Old 04-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default Wal Mart

Personality. I thought mine was less than perfect. Then yesterday for about 20 minutes I watched the people that go into Wal Mart.

Hey! I'm o-kay.
Old 04-08-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ct Finest is infamous around these parts

I've always been attracted to transsexuals, I'm a straight male and I love the feminism of a tg. They have what real women dont(pun attended)

I see TGs as regular women and attraction is not a choice, whoever makes you feel good will be someone good for you.

But i too want to finally meet a beautiful women like some on this site whether it is for dating or fuck buddies haha
Old 01-11-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jmadaf is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up like

I love to suck cock, if I can get somebody sexy feminine thats more of a plus for me, shemale or fem.
Old 01-12-2012
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
I've been browsing a few personals sites for shemales lately and i was just wondering - who makes the best girlfriends? thai or philippino? those are the 2 that pop up the most (really pisses me off i cant find any in my country though)
Just because you aren't finding them doesn't mean there aren't any in your area, let alone your country. Just try finding more sites. I know of a few t-girls in your country myself.
Old 01-12-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

luvigne is on a distinguished road

Ok, I see this thread has been bumped from '07

But...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
who makes the best girlfriends? thai or philippino?
That's a pretty strange question. Surely you should base your relationship on how you get on with her, not what nationality she is?
Old 01-12-2012
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvigne View Post
Ok, I see this thread has been bumped from '07
Lols... I didn't even look at the date. Doh!
Old 01-12-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvigne View Post
Ok, I see this thread has been bumped from '07...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl View Post
Lols... I didn't even look at the date. Doh!
Actually the last post before this was bumped was in April 2010.
Old 03-22-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Relic119 is on a distinguished road

I don't know about look for some one by race my tgirlfriend happens. To be philippino and she is wonderfull
Old 03-23-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

lol imagine my surprise when i open a thread which was started by past-me 5 years ago. oh the shame of how ignorant i truly was. oh well live and learn.