Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-07-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud of
Default Tranny Bathroom

Tranny Bathroom I've seen many threads with themes like t-girls in kitchens. Now I would like to see a personal favorite of mine. Trannies in the bathroom. Kitty Kaity, Bailey Jay, Lexi Lewis x 2, Meghen Chavalier, and Sarina Valentina.
Attached Thumbnails
bathroom kitty kaiti.jpg   bathroom bailey.jpg   bathroom lexi lewis.jpg  

bathroom lexi lewis 0.jpg   bathroom meghen chavalier.jpg   bathroom sarina valentina.jpg  

Old 08-07-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future
Default Danielle Fox

Nice! That one of Meghan

I've always loved this hot set of sexy Danielle Fox dominating some lucky stud in a filthy bathroom- oh yes!
Attached Thumbnails
dfb1.jpg   dfb2.jpg   dfb3.jpg  

Old 08-07-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
Nice! That one of Meghan

I've always loved this hot set of sexy Danielle Fox dominating some lucky stud in a filthy bathroom- oh yes!
Nice Very Nice !
Old 08-08-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future
Default Roxanne

Glad you liked them!

Here's some of sexy fun in the tub with the gorgeous Roxanne! I'd love to get in the bath with her and do some sucking and fucking! So hot!
Attached Thumbnails
rb112.jpg   rb17.jpg   rb18.jpg  

Old 08-08-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Najila!

So sexy! I want to suck her so bad!
Attached Thumbnails
naj3.jpg   naj4.jpg   naj6.jpg  

Old 08-09-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Suckable girl cock

Quote:
So sexy! I want to suck her so bad!
WOW ! she is beautiful.
Old 08-09-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Tranny Bathroom

Pretty babes in the bathroom. Channel Santini, Hazel Tucker, Domoino Presley x 2, and Kimber Lee.
Attached Thumbnails
bathroom chanel santini.jpg   bathroom hazel tucker.jpg   bathroom domino presley.jpg  

bathroom domino presley 0.jpg   bathroom kimber lee.jpg  
Old 08-09-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailove View Post
WOW ! she is beautiful.
She sure is! Glad you like her! Luckily there's another bathroom set with her from Bob's Tgirls. Six foot two blonde and blue, I'd love to be there when she gets out of that tub so I can suck her dry!
Attached Thumbnails
naj7.jpg   naj11.jpg   naj9.jpg  

Old 08-16-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Bathroom biitch

Beautiful babes in the bathroom. Joanna, Sasha and unknown to me.
Attached Thumbnails
bathroom joanna.jpg   bathroom sasha.jpg   bathroom UK.jpg  

Old 08-16-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

buck1986 is a jewel in the roughbuck1986 is a jewel in the roughbuck1986 is a jewel in the roughbuck1986 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Beautiful babes in the bathroom. Joanna, Sasha and unknown to me.
The third girl is Rui Matsushita. I've posted a few more of her having some fun in the bathroom.
Attached Thumbnails
015.jpg   039.jpg   057.jpg  

Old 08-18-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default LaCherry Spice

Hot bathroom action with sexy LaCherry Spice! Oh yeah!
Attached Thumbnails
lc3.jpg   lc1.jpg   lc4.jpg  

Old 08-18-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EdwardSinclair will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Hot bathroom action with sexy LaCherry Spice! Oh yeah!
Such a beautiful picture perfect moment, so jealous of them!
Old 08-19-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Bathroom gals

Danielle Fox, Domino Presley, and unknown to me, but beautiful.
Attached Thumbnails
bathroom danielle fox.jpg   bathroom domino presley.jpg   bathroom uk.jpg  

Old 08-19-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nice! That one of Meghan

Very sexy set.

Danielle and Kade. I remember this one from long ago. A search will find more pics and videos.

Here's a few more...

Last edited by a9127; 11-13-2021 at 05:55 PM.
Old 08-20-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Very sexy set.

Danielle and Kade. I remember this one from long ago. A search will find more pics and videos.

Here's a few more...
That set from TS Seduction is one of the hottest of all time! I would have posted more picd from it but there's a three photo limit

I really like these of beautiful little Foxxxy in the bathroom I've had a crush on her for years!
Attached Thumbnails
ft1.jpg   ft2.jpg   ft3.jpg  

Old 08-21-2020
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Lbr4me is on a distinguished road

bottom center- " I hate You " oh sorry I guess that is how jealous I am of those pretty tits.
Old 08-22-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

buck1986 is a jewel in the roughbuck1986 is a jewel in the roughbuck1986 is a jewel in the roughbuck1986 is a jewel in the rough

Kimberlee fucking and sucking in the bathroom.
Attached Thumbnails
TOM_1040.jpg   TOM_1045.jpg   TOM_1054.jpg  

Old 08-23-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Bathroom babes.

Here's few more of naughty girls in the bathroom. Bailey, Lisa Lawer, and 3rd is unknown to me, she does look like a lot of fun.
Attached Thumbnails
bathroom bailey.jpg   bathroom lisa lawer.jpg   bathroom uk.jpg  

Old 08-26-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Bathroom Break

Some lovely ladies in the lavatory. Alexa Scout, Bailey Jay, Bird, Joanna Jet, Natalie Mars, and Sasha de Sade.
Attached Thumbnails
bathroom alexa scout.jpg   bathroom bailey.jpg   bathroom bird.jpg  

bathroom joanna jet.jpg   bathroom natalie mars.jpg   bathroom sasha de sade.jpg  

Old 08-30-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Sexy gals in the potty.

Girls showing off in the bathroom. First 2 model's names are unknown to me, the 3rd is of course Bailey Jay.
Attached Thumbnails
bathroom UK 0.jpg   bathroom uk.jpg   bathroom bailey.jpg  

Old 10-08-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default potty time

Bathing or relieving. Yuma Masuda, and Bailey Jay x 2.
Attached Thumbnails
bathroom yuma masuda.jpg   bathroom bailey jay 0.jpg   bathroom bailey.jpg  

Old 11-11-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default bath time

Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
bathroom anastasia.jpg   bathroom lovebird 1.jpg   bathroom lovebird.jpg  

bathroom uk 1.jpg   bathroom uk 2.jpg   bathroom uk 3.jpg  

Old 11-15-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really nice
Default sweety in my bath

look it her
isn't she lovely ...?!

what's she hiding
Attached Thumbnails
shima   is she.jpg  
Old 11-15-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really nice
Default shima in my bath

Yes !!!
Attached Thumbnails
shima  1.jpg   shima  2.jpg   shima 3.jpg  

Old 11-16-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Zymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to all

Ladies attending to their toilette.
Attached Thumbnails
Blair Corrine Jirousek (bath).jpg   Simone (bath).jpg   Carol Melo (1) (bath).jpg  

Rose Scarlett (5) (bath).jpg   Chuling 122469_9 (bath).jpg   Roberta Cortes (4) (bath).jpg  

Old 11-18-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default sweet

play it baby ...!!
Attached Thumbnails
42  !!!!!.jpg   41.jpg   40.jpg  

Last edited by Boss; 11-18-2020 at 01:34 AM.
Old 11-19-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default femboy in bathroom

so shy
Attached Thumbnails
femboy bath 1.jpg   femboy bath 2.jpg   femboy bath 3.jpg  

Old 11-19-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default cum

The hot water makes her horny.
In no time she ejaculated
Attached Thumbnails
in bath 1.jpg   in bath 2.jpg   in bath  cum.jpg  

Old 11-19-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sexy Chuling in the bathroom.
Attached Thumbnails
Chuling5.aj102.jpg   Chuling5.aj107.jpg   Chuling5.aj115.jpg  

Old 11-19-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Zymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to allZymurnaut is a name known to all
Default Why was there no shriek of surprise?

Okay Buck, I'll see your Chuling, and go three better
Attached Thumbnails
Chuling 145076_9 (bath).jpg   Chuling 145076_10 (bath).jpg   Chuling 145076_11 (bath).jpg  

Michelle_S_Binas (bath).jpg   Nicole Ferri (bath).jpg   Nicole Guevarra Flores (2) (bath).jpg  

Old 11-20-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default blonde

I love this thread .....

This little blone is awaiting
can't wait to take that little femboy clitty in my mouth
Attached Thumbnails
blonde in bath 1.jpg   blonde in bath 2.jpg   blonde in bath 3.jpg  

Old 11-20-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default contrast

These two lovers make me jealous.

Attached Thumbnails
smooth & Hairy  1.jpg   smooth & Hairy  2.jpg   smooth & Hairy  3.jpg  

Old 11-20-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
I love this thread .....

This little blone is awaiting
can't wait to take that little femboy clitty in my mouth
The little blonde you refer to looks a lot like cam girl Lovebird94. I've looked for pics of her for awhile now, if you can remember the site you found those pics at, I'd love to know.
Old 11-21-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Bianca Freire

Potty time for the lovely Bianca, I was suprised when I ran across them.
Attached Thumbnails
bathroom bianca freire.jpg   bathroom bianca freire 1.jpg   bathroom bianca freire 2.jpg  

Old 11-22-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Bailey Jay

Bailey using the facilities.
Attached Thumbnails
bathroom bailey 1.jpg   bathroom bailey 2.jpg   bathroom bailey 3.jpg  

bathroom bailey 4.jpg   bathroom bailey 5.jpeg   bathroom bailey.jpg  

Old 11-23-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default sorry

Got these as stills from a video.
Can't find title anymore; stored it on issue.
But she's adorable indeed.

Quote:
The little blonde you refer to looks a lot like cam girl Lovebird94. I've looked for pics of her for awhile now, if you can remember the site you found those pics at, I'd love to know.

Last edited by Boss; 11-23-2020 at 12:06 AM.
Old 11-25-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Splish-splash she was takin' a bath...
Attached Thumbnails
Chuling 122469_15 (bath).jpg   Chuling 122469_16 (bath).jpg   Emma Rose (14) (bath).jpg  

Old 11-30-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ladies en deshabille
Attached Thumbnails
Ela Evcen (bath).jpg   TGirl Bath 001.jpg   Kendra Brooks (1) (bath).jpg  

TGirl Bath 002.jpg   Korra Del Rio (1) (bath).jpg   TGirl Bath 003.jpg  

Old 12-18-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Bailey Jay

Bailey using the lavatory.
Attached Thumbnails
bathroom bailey jay 1.jpg   bathroom bailey jay 2.jpg   bathroom bailey jay 3.jpeg  

bathroom bailey jay 4.jpeg   bathroom bailey jay 5.jpg  
Old 12-27-2020
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Agurlishboy02 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymurnaut View Post
Splish-splash she was takin' a bath...
Chuling 122469! A blonde Japanese girl! Very rare !
Old 01-01-2021
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default off to the Head

Some lovely ladies using the head. Jonelle Brooks, Vicki Richter, unknown to me, Domino Presley, and Melzinha Bonequinha aka (Bonekinha).
Attached Thumbnails
bathroom jonelle brooks.jpg   bathroom vicki richter.jpg   bathroom uk.jpg  

bathroom domino presley.jpg   bathroom melzinha.jpg  
Old 01-01-2021
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Meghan Chevalier

It took sometime to find this set of Meghan. I do believe these pics where made for this thread. Love you Meghan I think the wall mount phone, at just the right height for easy access when sitting on the toilet, was an odd detail.
Attached Thumbnails
bathroom meghan chevalier.jpg   bathroom meghan chevalier 1.jpg   bathroom meghan chevalier 2.jpg  

Old 01-03-2021
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default bathroom fun

Khloe Kay & Casey Kisses x 3, and Rui Matsushita x 3, these girls making the bathroom full service.
Attached Thumbnails
bathroom khloe kay & casey kisses 1.jpg   bathroom khloe kay & casey kisses 2.jpg   bathroom khloe kay & casey kisses 3.jpg  

bathroom rui matsushita 1.jpg   bathroom rui matsushita 2.jpg   bathroom rui matsushita 3.jpg  

Old 01-10-2021
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Jesse

Fun with Jesse in the shower! She is so beautiful!
Attached Thumbnails
10.jpg   15.jpg   11 (2).jpg  

Old 01-21-2021
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Domino Presley

Domino taking full advantage of her bathroom time.
Attached Thumbnails
bathroom domino.jpg   bathroom domino 2.jpg   bathroom domino 1.jpg  

Old 01-29-2021
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Gia Darling

This guy gets more than he bargained for when spies on the sexy Gia Darling in a dirty bathroom! Hot!
Attached Thumbnails
gia-darling-9.jpg   gia-darling-18.jpg   gia-darling-17.jpg  

Old 01-29-2021
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

techno883 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Pretty babes in the bathroom. Channel Santini, Hazel Tucker, Domoino Presley x 2, and Kimber Lee.
Hazel has a beautiful face and awesome mouth watering little puffies
Old 01-29-2021
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

techno883 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Domino taking full advantage of her bathroom time.
If I walked into a bathroom and found Domino offering up herself like this to me, Forget crowds or any bystanders. I'd rub some precum and slide in. to hell with cell cameras. I'd worry about that after I came.
Old 01-29-2021
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Hazel Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by techno883 View Post
Hazel has a beautiful face and awesome mouth watering little puffies
I agree, but she traded her puffy, hormonal tits, for breast enlargements.
Old 01-29-2021
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default bath time

Some lovely ladies getting squeaky clean, before they get down right dirty. Dior Amore, Haruka, Jessie, Wise, Venus Lux, and Kimber Lee.
Attached Thumbnails
bathroom dior amore.jpg   bathroom haruka.jpg   bathroom jessie.jpg  

bathroom wise.jpg   bathroom venus lux.jpg   bathroom kimber lee.jpg