Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DL_NL will become famous soon enough

I'd love to be the guy in these pics.

(from tsseduction.com)
Attached Thumbnails
4872_hollieomar245_324.jpg   4872_hollieomar270_183.jpg   4872_hollieomar329_150.jpg  

Old 08-08-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Another guy treating his girl right. Pics from Shemale Bucks
Attached Thumbnails
sot58.jpg   sot59.jpg   sot60.jpg  

sot61.jpg   sot62.jpg   sot63.jpg  

Old 08-08-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Can there be anything better than having a nice shecock in your mouth? Just imagine wrapping your lips around this beauty's beauty; feeling her warm hard cock slide over your tongue until it comes up against the back of your throat, then moving your head back and forth along her shaft going fast and then slow and then fast again while sucking hard, feeling her cum splash into your throat as you greedily lap up all of her cock juice, savouring her special flavour on your tongue, and finally sucking out every last little drop until she gets soft. Then starting all over again.
Pics from VIP Tranny
Attached Thumbnails
sot64.jpg   sot65.jpg   sot66.jpg  

sot67.jpg  
Old 08-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

gta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Can there be anything better than having a nice shecock in your mouth? Just imagine wrapping your lips around this beauty's beauty; feeling her warm hard cock slide over your tongue until it comes up against the back of your throat, then moving your head back and forth along her shaft going fast and then slow and then fast again while sucking hard, feeling her cum splash into your throat as you greedily lap up all of her cock juice, savouring her special flavour on your tongue, and finally sucking out every last little drop until she gets soft. Then starting all over again.
Pics from VIP Tranny
Ehmmm....: turnon:
Old 08-10-2008
Shecock obsessed

Sucking your girl's cock provides great pleasure for both of you. Just look at how horny it made these two. Both of them have a cock so hard they could probably poke holes in steel with them. Pics from Shemale Bucks
Attached Thumbnails
sot68.jpg   sot69.jpg   sot70.jpg  

sot71.jpg   sot72.jpg   sot73.jpg  

sot74.jpg   sot75.jpg   sot76.jpg  

Last edited by ila; 08-10-2008 at 10:17 AM.
Old 08-10-2008
Shecock obsessed

And after you've sucked your girl's cock make sure she fucks your ass. Just imagine the pleasure both of you will get from it as she strokes in and out of you while simultaneously stroking your cock with her hand. Pics from Shemale Bucks
Attached Thumbnails
sot77.jpg   sot78.jpg   sot79.jpg  

sot80.jpg  
Old 08-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DL_NL will become famous soon enough

Thanks, guys- now you've gotten me all horny and wanting to do that myself.
Old 08-10-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DL_NL View Post
Thanks, guys- now you've gotten me all horny and wanting to do that myself.
That was my intention. Enjoy your girl and give as much pleasure as you would like to receive. Love and sex is a two way street. You will never understand the depths and heights of what is possible unless you treat your partner as an equal in all respects.
Old 08-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kyoto is on a distinguished road

I prefer to be the bottom in the missionary position.

Last edited by dauls; 11-26-2011 at 12:38 AM.
Old 08-12-2008
Shecock obsessed

Mouth to cock resuscitation lessons. New class starts every 30 minutes.
Pics from Latina Tranny
Attached Thumbnails
sot81.jpg   sot82.jpg   sot83.jpg  

Old 08-15-2008
Shecock obsessed

Sucking shecock. Pics from Shemale Bucks
Attached Thumbnails
sot84.jpg   sot86.jpg   sot87.jpg  

sot89.jpg   sot91.jpg   sot92.jpg  

Old 08-15-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Sparky111 is on a distinguished road

Nice selection of shecock sucking pics!
Old 08-22-2008
Shecock obsessed

After you suck your girl's cock spread your legs and impale yourself on her beautiful lovestick. Let her pump you until she gives you a big load of cock cream right where you always want it. Imagine feeling her cock pumping in and out you until she fills you up with her hot sticky cum. Feel the throb of her cock as she spurts deep into you. Clench your muscles to hold onto her until you squeeze every last drop from her.
Pics from Shemale Bucks
Attached Thumbnails
sot93.jpg   sot94.jpg   sot95.jpg  

sot96.jpg   sot97.jpg  
Old 08-22-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tientiefax is on a distinguished road

really nice pictures here
please more of this style...
Old 08-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jblast01 is on a distinguished road

I am in total agreement. After having my first taste of the fruit. My mind has changed. I see a hot woman on the street and fantasize that there is a cock lurking in her panties.
Attached Thumbnails
gisellejet.avi_001223373.jpg   jessebrit.avi_000250707.jpg   scene1_1100tgf(2).wmv_001172372.jpg  

transgirlsvilla_NaomiBlackHammer.wmv_000231800.jpg   Shemale Gangbang.mp4_000740607.jpg  
Old 08-23-2008
Panty Cock

Great thread....here are a couple more.
Attached Thumbnails
012-cock-sucking-and-fucking.jpg   013-cock-sucking-and-fucking.jpg  
Old 08-23-2008
Panty Cock

Quote:
I love to see pictures where a guy is sucking a lovely big hard shemale cock or getting a shecock in his ass. They make me wish I was the one on the receiving end. Mmmmmmmm shecock.
Ila I love to see guys suck so nice lovely she cock too. It is so hot! I loke this one.
Attached Thumbnails
15.jpg  
Old 08-23-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panty Cock View Post
Ila I love to see guys suck so nice lovely she cock too. It is so hot! I loke this one.
Nice pic. It's good to see that he's treating her so well. There's nothing like a mouthful of shecock.
Old 08-23-2008
Shecock obsessed

Sucking one shecock is wonderful. Sucking two at the same time is twice as good especially if Vaniity is there.
Pics from Vaniity
Attached Thumbnails
sot133.jpg   sot136.jpg   sot137.jpg  

sot141.jpg   sot143.jpg   sot144.jpg  

Old 08-23-2008
Panty Cock

Ila I wish I had my face filled with two tranny cocks like that. Very nice. That is hot....mmmmm.....makes me horny....Here are som random ones for this thread.
Attached Thumbnails
004-sexy-suck-and-fuck.jpg   005-sexy-suck-and-fuck.jpg   010-sexy-suck-and-fuck.jpg  

05.jpg   07.jpg   09.jpg  

10.jpg   13.jpg  
Old 08-23-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panty Cock View Post
Here are som random ones for this thread.
Nice pics. That second one is especially hottttt. It would be a real treat to have her cock in my mouth.
Old 08-23-2008
Panty Cock

Quote:
Nice pics. That second one is especially hottttt. It would be a real treat to have her cock in my mouth.
Ila that sounds better than gelato.
Old 08-23-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

mra.sexy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to mra.sexy
Default Woow

WoW , these guyz so lucky
Old 08-30-2008
Shecock obsessed

Having a nice shecock in your ass is just as good as sucking her cock. The feel of her nice hard shaft sliding in and out faster and faster until she lets go with a big load deep inside you is pure heaven.
Attached Thumbnails
sot98.jpg   sot99.jpg   sot101.jpg  

sot103.jpg   sot105.jpg   sot106.jpg  

sot107.jpg  
Old 08-31-2008
Shecock obsessed

After your girl gives you a good fucking show your appreciation by by giving her cock a nice long sucking.
Attached Thumbnails
sot108.jpg   sot109.jpg   sot110.jpg  

Old 09-01-2008
Shecock obsessed

There is nothing better than sucking your girl's cock. A little rimming and a handjob are also nice.
Attached Thumbnails
sot115.jpg   sot116.jpg   sot118.jpg  

sot125.jpg   sot126.jpg   sot127.jpg  

Old 09-01-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tglvr4u is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tglvr4u

Quote:
This is my type of pool.
Mine too, love to swallow her cock
Old 09-02-2008
tgirllovinguy

Quote:
I love to see pictures where a guy is sucking a lovely big hard shemale cock or getting a shecock in his ass. They make me wish I was the one on the receiving end. Mmmmmmmm shecock.
ila, thanks for the awesome pics! You are a man after my own heart, this is absolutely what I love to see. If there's a scene where the guy completely ignore the girl's cock it's a waste in my opinion. I love it when the guys are submissive because that is my fantasy...I want a tgirl just to use me for her pleasure! :D
Old 09-03-2008
Shecock obsessed

I would be heaven if I were in those clips (well except for the treatment the guys received). All that beautiful shecock to suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgirllovinguy View Post
If there's a scene where the guy completely ignore the girl's cock it's a waste in my opinion.
That's so true. A girl's cock is there so she can be pleasured.

Last edited by dauls; 11-26-2011 at 12:42 AM.
Old 09-03-2008
Shecock obsessed

Another guy treating his girl right. Her cock must feel very good. He's got quite a hardon and he only just sat down on her cock. But who can blame him when he's getting a lovely cock like her's in his ass.
Attached Thumbnails
sot128.jpg   sot129.jpg   sot130.jpg  

sot131.jpg   sot132.jpg  

Last edited by ila; 09-03-2008 at 05:48 PM.
Old 09-04-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kayliedaskope is on a distinguished road

I would very glady spread my legs for any of these girls ... they are so hot! I love this section of the forums, watching hot shemales fucking guys ....

Quote:
Actually, yeah ..... feeling her big cock inside you ......

Last edited by dauls; 11-26-2011 at 12:43 AM. Reason: merge posts
Old 09-04-2008
Ayo4Yayo

Quote:
Another guy treating his girl right. Her cock must feel very good. He's got quite a hardon and he only just sat down on her cock. But who can blame him when he's getting a lovely cock like her's in his ass.
hmmm awesome post, yeah he's relaly taking her cock but wouldn't we both....
Old 09-05-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayo4Yayo View Post
yeah he's relaly taking her cock but wouldn't we both....
Who wouldn't want to take a cock as nice as her's?
Old 09-05-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

stvenkman will become famous soon enough
Default Hey Ila...

So far this thread is going pretty well.

Hey ila, does this girl have a name? Shemale Bucks is a promo site.

Quote:
>>> After you suck your girl's cock spread your legs and impale yourself on her beautiful lovestick. Let her pump you until she gives you a big load of cock cream right where you always want it. Imagine feeling her cock pumping in and out you until she fills you up with her hot sticky cum. Feel the throb of her cock as she spurts deep into you. Clench your muscles to hold onto her until you squeeze every last drop from her.
Pics from Shemale Bucks

Last edited by dauls; 11-26-2011 at 12:45 AM. Reason: merge posts
Old 09-05-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by stvenkman View Post
Hey ila, does this girl have a name?
Of course she has a name. I just don't know what her name is.
Old 09-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to all
Default love these girls

http://www.shemalepro.com/tranny_ei/...is-tranny.html
Old 09-07-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldawg View Post
Nice link. There's nothing like a lineup of shecock waiting to be sucked and licked.
Old 09-07-2008
Shecock obsessed

Mmmmmm shecock. Pics from Reality Kings
Attached Thumbnails
sot145.jpg   sot146.jpg   sot147.jpg  

Old 09-15-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

CFKane will become famous soon enough

shemales were meant to be on the bottom and with a cock in their mouth - that's the only way a woman should be treated.
Old 09-15-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

indian_shemale_lover is on a distinguished road

I beg to differ. Nothing sexier than a woman who takes charge of you. And wha better way to do it than to have her in your ass?
Old 09-15-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFKane View Post
shemales were meant to be on the bottom and with a cock in their mouth - that's the only way a woman should be treated.
It looks like you're missing out on half of a sex life.

Last edited by ila; 09-15-2008 at 08:17 PM.
Old 09-15-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by indian_shemale_lover View Post
I beg to differ. Nothing sexier than a woman who takes charge of you. And wha better way to do it than to have her in your ass?
And don't forget about taking her in your mouth too, not to mention rimming her.
Old 09-16-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

CFKane will become famous soon enough

Quote:
It looks like you're missing out on half of a sex life.
Are you interested in a man ( that looks like a man) in your mouth or anus? If not,then maybe you are having only a half sex life - it's all about what you really want - I don't want what you think is the other half but I think you do want a pure man but won't admit it.
Old 09-17-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFKane View Post
Because you really wouldn't want your partner to have any pleasure or enjoyment, right? It's all about you and women only exist to pleasure you.
Old 09-20-2008
Shecock obsessed

mmmmm shecock.
Pics from Shemales From Hell
Attached Thumbnails
sot148.jpg   sot149.jpg   sot150.jpg  

sot151.jpg   sot152.jpg  
Old 09-21-2008
Shecock obsessed

Some more pics of my favourite theme: guys taking good care of their lady's cock. Pics from Shemale Library
Attached Thumbnails
sot153.jpg   sot154.jpg   sot155.jpg  

sot156.jpg   sot157.jpg   sot158.jpg  

sot159.jpg  
Old 09-21-2008
Shecock obsessed

Some more. Pics from Shemale Library and Shemale Academy
Attached Thumbnails
sot160.jpg   sot161.jpg   sot162.jpg  

sot163.jpg  
Old 09-22-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

yurhosed is on a distinguished road
Default how about some climaxes though?

Don't get me wrong, this is a great collection, no complaints, but I'd like to see the logical conclusion of these guys blowing a shemale's cock - namely, she gives him an explosive facial!
Old 09-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cockluva can only hope to improve

Nice thread, I want to be force fed a big thick shemale cock, Then have her tear my arse up before she makes me taste my own ass juices, then empties her load down my throat, then she hose me down with her amber nectar.:dr ool: