Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Ashley loves also to give, not just to receive love
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Old 04-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Ashley in (what I wish was my) bed
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_in-bed_4.jpg   ashley_in-bed_10.jpg   ashley_in-bed_12.jpg  

Old 05-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

From a set titled "Ashley at the Sink."
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_at-the-sink_3.jpg   ashley_at-the-sink_13.jpg   ashley_at-the-sink_14.jpg  

Old 05-20-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley titles this set "Sexy Stripes" ... and it's easy to see why.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_sexy-stripes_1.jpg   ashley_sexy-stripes_5.jpg   ashley_sexy-stripes_13.jpg  

Old 05-21-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

apple123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I love her ball sack it's so like perfect and lickable!! Also has anyone notice how her feet are perfect? I'd suck her all day long!
Old 05-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley George, from her "Silver Slippers" set.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_silver-slippers_1.jpg   ashley_silver-slippers_7.jpg   ashley_silver-slippers_13.jpg  

Old 05-31-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Ashley posing in a new set
Attached Thumbnails
ashley1.jpg   ashley2.jpg   ashley3.jpg  

Old 07-11-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley in some hardcore shots.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_and-wolfe_8_a.jpg   ashley_and-wolfe_b_11.jpg   ashley_and-wolfe_c_2.jpg  

Old 07-15-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

apple123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I love her little cock and her ball sack is amazing!! Her hands and feet are like perfect, the perfect woman in my eyes
Old 07-31-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EdwardSinclair will become famous soon enough

I really like Ashley George! I have since the beginning of this thread, and oh boy, she keeps getting better and better! I wish her much success!
Old 08-01-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Commodus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Ashley in some hardcore shots.
sexy. Is Ashley George now castrated?
Old 08-03-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pigsnizzle is on a distinguished road

ashley has a perfect little cock for endless sucking! i like her better when she was flat chested though.
Old 11-24-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley gets out of her colorful bikini.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_colorful-bikini_1.jpg   ashley_colorful-bikini_5.jpg   ashley_colorful-bikini_10.jpg  

Old 12-02-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I especially love pictures of Ashley like the first one, with her pretty little cock visible through sheer panties. Yummy!
Attached Thumbnails
ashley4.jpg   ashley8.jpg   ashley14.jpg  

Old 12-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley George strips out of her crystal bikini.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_crystal-bikini_1.jpg   ashley_crystal-bikini_6.jpg   ashley_crystal-bikini_13.jpg  

Old 12-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sosed is on a distinguished road

It's amazing, how beautiful girls become with time through transition.
Old 12-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TSLuva has a spectacular aura aboutTSLuva has a spectacular aura aboutTSLuva has a spectacular aura about

First time I have cum across her, she is the perfect girl in everway way.
Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!
Old 12-19-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

Busty Ashley George posing her irresistible body
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Old 12-28-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Reason #1 to climb an urban fire escape: Ashley George awaits you at the top!

Attached Thumbnails
ashley2.jpg   ashley4.jpg   ashley10.jpg  

Old 01-02-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley shares cocksucking skills with Kelly Clare.
Attached Thumbnails
ashleygeorge-kellyclare_7.jpg   ashleygeorge-kellyclare_8.jpg   ashleygeorge-kellyclare_15.jpg  

Old 01-02-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

canner2 is on a distinguished road

gotta sat Ashley George is one of my favs. I just love that fine body Ashley has the most amazing legs too
Old 01-03-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley George in a set she calls "Angelic White Dress."
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_angelic-white-dress_2.jpg   ashley_angelic-white-dress_8.jpg   ashley_angelic-white-dress_14.jpg  

Old 01-04-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

Amazing Ashley George toying her ass
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Old 01-05-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

These pictures of Ashley are from a set she calls "Gorgeous in Yellow."
Attached Thumbnails
ashley-george_gorgeous-in-yellow_1.jpg   ashley-george_gorgeous-in-yellow_6.jpg   ashley-george_gorgeous-in-yellow_13.jpg  

Old 01-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemaleclub.com

Ashley George showing off her hot body.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley-george_11_2.jpg   ashley-george_11_4.jpg   ashley-george_11_11.jpg  

Old 01-23-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley George cums on her fingers.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_toying-on-sofa_5.jpg   ashley_toying-on-sofa_12.jpg   ashley_toying-on-sofa_13.jpg  

Old 01-30-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemaleclub.com

Ashley George, gorgeous and ?ber desirable in and out of her black dress.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley-george_12_2.jpg   ashley-george_12_6.jpg   ashley-george_12_14.jpg  

Old 02-27-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

These come from a set called (I kid you not) "Ashley's Huge Breasts." I liked her pre-implant breasts better, but she is clearly very happy with these, and so I'm happy for her. I love the purple lingerie (my favorite color) and her sweet, fat cock.
Attached Thumbnails
ashleygeorge_ashleys-huge-breasts_1.jpg   ashleygeorge_ashleys-huge-breasts_5.jpg   ashleygeorge_ashleys-huge-breasts_11.jpg  

Old 02-27-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I liked her pre-implant breasts better,
I used to think that, and it's taken me a long time to adjust - but now I love those mega mammaries! Just think "pearl necklace"!

Also, when you see her from behind, her balls hang very low, and that's always been a big turn-on for me.
Old 03-05-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

From a set titled "Ashley's Pink Surprise." I think there are actually three pinks, but no surprise. The first is how good Ashley looks in a pink negligee. The second is the pink of her cock tip. And third is the puckered pink of her sweet hole.
Attached Thumbnails
ashleygeorge_ashleys-pink-surprise_1.jpg   ashleygeorge_ashleys-pink-surprise_6.jpg   ashleygeorge_ashleys-pink-surprise_12.jpg  

Old 05-21-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This set is titled "Ash Bangs the Lazy Janitor." I've never really seen myself working as a janitor, but if getting fucked by Ashley George is one of the benefits I think I could be convinced to give up my current job.
Attached Thumbnails
ash_bangs_the_lazy_janitor_7.jpg   ash_bangs_the_lazy_janitor_11.jpg   ash_bangs_the_lazy_janitor_12.jpg  

Old 06-26-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Ashley George strips out of her crystal bikini.
Quote:
Ashley gets out of her colorful bikini.
This time, Ashley is in a see-through bikini.
Attached Thumbnails
ashley_see_thru_bikini_1.jpg   ashley_see_thru_bikini_5.jpg   ashley_see_thru_bikini_7.jpg  

Old 07-22-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

leftcoastguy is infamous around these parts

anything new from ashley recently? saw she got bigger boobs but havent seen much lately. youre hot ashley
Old 07-31-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Pietman is on a distinguished road

I really loved her before her boobjob.
Her boobs are way too big now...
Old 08-03-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley George, from "Black Lace."
Attached Thumbnails
black_lace_love_3.jpg   black_lace_love_8.jpg   black_lace_love_10.jpg  

Old 08-14-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley George, from a set titled "Colorful Candy."
Attached Thumbnails
colorful_candy_4.jpg   colorful_candy_8.jpg   colorful_candy_11.jpg  

Old 08-27-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley George, from "Midday Strip Tease."
Attached Thumbnails
midday_strip_tease_2.jpg   midday_strip_tease_11.jpg   midday_strip_tease_12.jpg  

Old 08-27-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Pietman is on a distinguished road

Are there more pictures or a movie of this set?
I can only find 12 pics.
Attached Thumbnails
36564_11.jpg  
Old 08-29-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pietman View Post
Are there more pictures or a movie of this set?
I can only find 12 pics.
Can we see the other 11?
Old 08-29-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florian View Post
Can we see the other 11?
There are far more than 12 in total, if you have access to Ashley's premium site. The OP is referring to the number in free TGPs. Here's a link:

http://www.shemale-porn-galls.com/ga...ats=NDQ6NDoyOA

And I'll let you in on a secret. If you click on any of the pictures in the gallery at the link, and then substitute the picture number at the end of the URL for 13, 14, 15, and 16, you will get 4 additional photos.

You're welcome.
Old 08-31-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
There are far more than 12 in total, if you have access to Ashley's premium site. The OP is referring to the number in free TGPs. Here's a link:

http://www.shemale-porn-galls.com/ga...ats=NDQ6NDoyOA

And I'll let you in on a secret. If you click on any of the pictures in the gallery at the link, and then substitute the picture number at the end of the URL for 13, 14, 15, and 16, you will get 4 additional photos.

You're welcome.
Thank you!

Hope this post is long enough!
Old 02-18-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hoselover can only hope to improve

I've seen pictures of Ashley in the past of her schoolperiod. Just normal pics, not the ones from the sex industry. They were nice as well. Does anybody have some of those pictures? And possibly also from the early pre-transsexual time? I like to her in all times!
Old 03-18-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley George, from a set titled "Doorway" ...
Attached Thumbnails
doorway_8.jpg   doorway_13.jpg   doorway_14.jpg  

Old 04-08-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley George, from "Black High Heels" ...
Attached Thumbnails
black_high_heels_1.jpg   black_high_heels_10.jpg   black_high_heels_13.jpg  

Old 04-13-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

DAND is on a distinguished road

Quote:
shes just gorgeous
Old 04-15-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Another shoe-oriented shoot from Ashley George: "Sexy Wedge Heels" ...
Attached Thumbnails
sexy_wedge_heels_0.jpg   sexy_wedge_heels_1.jpg   sexy_wedge_heels_14.jpg  

Old 12-17-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

leftcoastguy is infamous around these parts

has anyone seen anything recent from ashley?
Old 12-17-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

I believe she retired a few years ago. Her site's been down for a long time which is a shame because it had some really hot content.

Either way, I hope Ashley is happy wherever she is. For a lot of these girls porn is a stepping stone to a better life. They deserve to be happy

Here's afew from her old site. Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
2.jpg   AG2_0832.jpg   SMC_7769.jpg  

SMS_2015.jpg  
Old 12-21-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thanks for the reminder of Ashley - lovely girl.
Her "Snow Bunny" set is still a favorite of mine!
Good luck to you, Ashley, you made a lot of people happy.
Old 07-21-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Haven't seen this thread updated in ages. Time to fix that! Here's a few early pics of Ashley. One word: Perfect.

(Tried not to include more than 3 from any one set. Very hard to do... )
Attached Thumbnails
ashley1.jpg   ashley2.jpg   ashley3.jpg  

ashley4.jpg   ashley5.jpg   ashley6.jpg