Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Thread For Our Bionca

BIONCA:

You are in a difficult spot: between a dog and a tree!

It's akin to a half breed, where the white relatives disown you, as do the black relatives.

Gay guys are attracted to guys who are masculine, which leaves straight guys attracted to females.

I don't envy your perplexing situation w/ relatives, friends, co-workers, etc., and there have been SRS's who have changed back after that 1st change.

So, the question is which is heavier the positives or the negatives, regarding your transition? Is there more good or more bad, as opposed to being where you were B4 your transition?

Please, elaborate your pluses and minuses.

Also, some of the other girls could chime in as well, please.
Old 02-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

DOG and a TREE ?

I think you fell out of yours.
Just WTF does this post have to do with anything, starting a new thread?
Old 02-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
DOG and a TREE?
I think that since Bionca usually writes such thoughtful posts about her life and experiences, he's basically asking her -- as well as any other TS here -- to discuss their transitions and how it's ultimately affected them, for better or worse.

Uh...I THINK that's what he's asking.
Otherwise I have no idea either!
Old 02-23-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

hellblazer72 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hellblazer72

i think he's been drinking some ole white lightning...moonshine that is..if that's the case then dude go easy on the kerosene when mixing up the next batch
Old 02-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default you are right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeMind View Post
I think that since Bionca usually writes such thoughtful posts about her life and experiences, he's basically asking her -- as well as any other TS here -- to discuss their transitions and how it's ultimately affected them, for better or worse.

Uh...I THINK that's what he's asking.
Otherwise I have no idea either!
C-MIND:

I didn't think it was that unclear.

Usually, Bionca writes about negative things she is unhappy with, and it's 90% negative.

I'm not saying she should do anything different.

I am saying what other things are there: negatives not mentioned, positives that make her happy.

Plus, does the good outweigh the bad, is it a draw, or are there regrets?
Old 02-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Boom goes the dynamite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
DOG and a TREE ?

FRAN:

What? No poetic justice for me!

Where's the rhyme with the slime?
Old 02-24-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talvenada View Post
BIONCA:

You are in a difficult spot: between a dog and a tree!

It's akin to a half breed, where the white relatives disown you, as do the black relatives.

Gay guys are attracted to guys who are masculine, which leaves straight guys attracted to females.

I don't envy your perplexing situation w/ relatives, friends, co-workers, etc., and there have been SRS's who have changed back after that 1st change.

So, the question is which is heavier the positives or the negatives, regarding your transition? Is there more good or more bad, as opposed to being where you were B4 your transition?

Please, elaborate your pluses and minuses.

Also, some of the other girls could chime in as well, please.
This is a good question actually, and one that I have asked myself a couple times. For me, transition was neither "good" nor "bad" but critical. Transitioning my body mentally/emotionally puts me at a base-level of functioning within my own body/life from a profound negative. It allowed me to live life at a comparative level with the rest of people who are not constantly wishing they were dead, planning how best to end it all, not to mention having no emotional relationship with their own bodies.

That could be seen as a positive, and I count it as such, in as much as any medical procedure is a positive when it improves the quality of a person's life. So, I can function daily at an even level with the rest of people free to bungle or improve my life as I will - and I have done both.

The down side is that transitioning has complicated some pretty basic and important things. I can't just get any old job - HAVE to make sure the company won't fire the tranny. Dating is complicated to say the least. Other relationships are also complicated by me being trans.

On the positive, I had to develop humor, a thick skin, a razor-keen survival instinct, and I think I can relate to people better having done what I did. Being trans has increased the empathy I feel for people and has given me a genuine desire to help others.

I also can honestly say I am at a place where I don't cringe when I look in the mirror. Not only that, but I can see someone who is kinda cute, has made her life worth something, and who is worthy of respect. None of those could have happened without transitioning.
Old 02-24-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Cyber D is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Cyber D Send a message via MSN to Cyber D Send a message via Yahoo to Cyber D
Cool Here yeah Go Bionca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
This is a good question actually, and one that I have asked myself a couple times. For me, transition was neither "good" nor "bad" but critical. Transitioning my body mentally/emotionally puts me at a base-level of functioning within my own body/life from a profound negative. It allowed me to live life at a comparative level with the rest of people who are not constantly wishing they were dead, planning how best to end it all, not to mention having no emotional relationship with their own bodies.

That could be seen as a positive, and I count it as such, in as much as any medical procedure is a positive when it improves the quality of a person's life. So, I can function daily at an even level with the rest of people free to bungle or improve my life as I will - and I have done both.

The down side is that transitioning has complicated some pretty basic and important things. I can't just get any old job - HAVE to make sure the company won't fire the tranny. Dating is complicated to say the least. Other relationships are also complicated by me being trans.

On the positive, I had to develop humor, a thick skin, a razor-keen survival instinct, and I think I can relate to people better having done what I did. Being trans has increased the empathy I feel for people and has given me a genuine desire to help others.

I also can honestly say I am at a place where I don't cringe when I look in the mirror. Not only that, but I can see someone who is kinda cute, has made her life worth something, and who is worthy of respect. None of those could have happened without transitioning.

Cause you're so Awesome girl

This song popped in my head as I was reading your post reply on her hun :D

If this works that is hun :P

Seether - Rise Above This

Or you could click this one and it will give you a nice pretty player in it's own little window rather then just the track.

Quick Playlist to post for Special People (in the Good way )

Well both will work for everyone I'm sure, one is just prettier then the other hehe

And a BIG for you Bionca. You Lovely girl you hehe

David "Cyber D" Vonaven

Last edited by Cyber D; 02-24-2009 at 09:30 PM.
Old 03-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

darkstargemini can only hope to improve
Lightbulb

> hey man whatever your on better be careful i see a train wreck comin
Old 03-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough

I don't know if that was really his intended question but somehow was spared the hook by CM. I'm still floored by 'between a dog and a tree'. whoa.
Old 03-18-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ladylover is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Great post. I wish you the best. You're a beautiful woman, and all of us are trying to figure everything out. I'm in a relationship with a woman, and I could not be more happy. She understands my attraction to females, whether they used to be male, etc......... Good luck to you!
Old 03-18-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

thequietone1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Your mirror is tarnished woman. You arent "kinda cute", more like insanely beautiful. Not that beauty makes life worth living on its own, you have covered both bases. You would command respect in any form IMHO, but as you are, you are one who really leads by example and that is commendable regardless of your hotness Im sure the path you've chosen will lead you to a wonderful place
Old 03-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
On the positive, I had to develop humor, a thick skin, a razor-keen survival instinct, and I think I can relate to people better having done what I did.
SISTER ! :D
Old 03-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jodarling is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by thequietone1 View Post
Your mirror is tarnished woman. You arent "kinda cute", more like insanely beautiful. Not that beauty makes life worth living on its own, you have covered both bases. You would command respect in any form IMHO, but as you are, you are one who really leads by example and that is commendable regardless of your hotness Im sure the path you've chosen will lead you to a wonderful place
Could not of said it better myself, so i'll just agree with everything you said. Bionca you are a beautiful person and not just beautiful looking. x
Old 03-24-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Susanne Pascale is on a distinguished road

Bionca, I SO admire the intelligence and sensitivity of your posts.

Thank you!!
Old 03-24-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Shucks Susanne

*blushing furiously*