Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-15-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Question Oh fantasy, transgender, and identity.

Okay, your prob going to try throwing Wikipedia at me for askin, so please don't come in unless you want to answer questions. *cringes*

I'm wondering something that might change the type of things I'm writing up for one of the minor settings I'm working on.

It stated out as a excuse for a smutty story, but I've begun (thanks to reading threads here) to realize that it's important to get some things right after all, and I've lost most of the 'idiotic rambling bullshit' I had written up. (Reformat of my computer and reinstall of the OS. Tragic.)

I'm wondering if it would be possible to have gender identity 'solidified' when not pressured around IRL social constructs - that is the gender idenity around transgenderism. (Transfeminism?)

And if so, second question.. how best to explain how it could be set up stably (assuming the Lego Genetics trope is in effect) so that strong female features co-exist with the male reproducting system? I'm guessing I'd have to follow realities lead.... but can I make stuff up without sounding ludicrous to those who know? What is the right answer to 'how does it possibly work'?

(I'm trying for at least a 'three' on Moh's Scale Of Science Fiction Hardness.)

*Those would be links, but whatever. Here's the URL's for the curious.
Lego Genetics: http ://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LegoGenetics
Moh's Scale: http ://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MohsScaleOfScienceFictionHardness?from=Main.MohsSc aleOfSciFiHardness
Please remember not to wikiwalk too far, I'd really like your opinions on what I'm asking about.
Old 05-15-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

9 hours and 29 views, no replies.

You can start thwacking me with the stick of knowledge now. Honest. Thwack away.

(this would be a edit but.. I can't seem to edit posts here. damnation.)
Old 05-15-2010
Natalie_J

Well, one problem might be that nobody has the slightest idea what you're talking about!

I'm guessing that you're trying to write stories set in some kind of fairly-realistic-but-fantasy world and want to know how TG characters would evolve? But I could be wrong...

PS. I've had a look at the links (I know all about 'Hard' SF so I knew what that scale meant) but as for Lego genetics, I think you'll find that men and women are pretty much identical genetically (embryos in the womb are basically female until hormones intervene) so that might not be an issue - you're not transplanting genetic material from two different species here.
Old 05-15-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Tranny Sore-Ass Rex is an unknown quantity at this point

Unless you've found the road to Utopia, the pressure to fit into real life social constructs will always be there. Honestly, it's an ideal situation and a brilliant idea for the world to collectively co-exist, but sadly unobtainable. There is always going to be a leader of the pack, there will always be those willing to follow, and there will always be those willing to challenge authority. Perhaps if humans were single celled, otherwise you're seeking an impossible answer.
?♦◊♦?╬?♦◊♦?
She's got the look
Old 05-15-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Well I take the blaim for badly wording it. Well the explination is thus:

There is no galactic society, and as for local society it's one of the two genders for it's 'species', so that explains the question about gender identity. (Will it form if something is considered normal, and will be it stable? My knowledgable guess is yes, identity follows social norms, but people here may have there own experences to call upon to prove me wrong.) (And from now on I'll use the pronoun 'she' for tg, but I use male pronouns otherwise. So 'she' and 'her' works as pronouns, while male titles are used.)

Yes, I'm asking how a stable TG woman would in essence work physically.

I was thinking three alternatives:
A) Female traits are 'overstated' genetically, and with male hormones appear smaller.
B) Modfied male body with female traits that are reprogrammed to respond to male hormones. (Warnoing! Breast milk may not work!)
C) Women with 'fem-sperm': Women with modified male parts, that produce the same effect as male parts. (Excepting for which genders appear. Now it's XX/???.)

Well that's the questions as I saw them. I hope I've elaborated on them enough.

(PS: Never log out while writing in the Quick Reply box. The text is there, but the box is inactive. Maddingl to see a long post, but not be able to get to it. Solution is to go to advanced reply, but I didn't think of it.

PPS: 'They' use female pronouns, yet male titles. Just FYI.)

Last edited by Fallen Angel; 05-15-2010 at 06:17 PM.
Old 05-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

^ Sorry, but I have to agree with Natalie's earlier post: "Well, one problem might be that nobody has the slightest idea what you're talking about!" And I have a PhD and teach at one of the world's top universities, so I'm supposed to have a high degree of comprehension of things!!

I highly recommend you start again and explain what your purpose is with all of this, and perhaps build on that with the obscure references. Perhaps then some interest will be generated.

It's a friendly suggestion, meant in the interest of success for you with what you're looking for.

Last edited by smc; 05-15-2010 at 07:31 PM.
Old 05-15-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
^ Sorry, but I have to agree with Natalie's earlier post: "Well, one problem might be that nobody has the slightest idea what you're talking about!"

And I have a PhD and teach at one of the world's top universities!!
I'm glad to see that you also have no idea what is being asked. I've read the original post and the clarification several times and I'm still at a loss as to what is wanted.
Old 05-15-2010
aw9725

Well if smc and ila will admit it so will I.

I too have a Ph.D. and I don't have a clue what you are looking for (sounds interesting though)!

Dr. A
Old 05-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
(Will it form if something is considered normal, and will be it stable? ...
Will what form? Alien trannies? Isn't that up to you the author?

Quote:
Yes, I'm asking how a stable TG woman would in essence work physically.
Who knows. There sure aren't many stable TG women out there.

Seriously, what are you asking? How transgenderism could function purely genetically and TG women could basically function as a third gender that can reproduce and make baby TG women?

Quote:
PPS: 'They' use female pronouns, yet male titles. Just FYI.)
That girl over there, Mr. Weatherby?