Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 06-17-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

gha is infamous around these partsgha is infamous around these parts
Default Drink AriZona Green Tea can replace hormones?

Does drinking arizona ginseng green tea can really help me to replacing hormones from male to female with ginseng tea?

yes or no?
Old 06-18-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

baasje43 is a glorious beacon of lightbaasje43 is a glorious beacon of lightbaasje43 is a glorious beacon of lightbaasje43 is a glorious beacon of lightbaasje43 is a glorious beacon of lightbaasje43 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gha View Post
Does drinking arizona ginseng green tea can really help me to replacing hormones from male to female with ginseng tea?

yes or no?
NO. Absolute bullshit!
Old 06-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

No............................
Old 06-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

ahh no never heard of that... green tea is good for you but not that good
Old 06-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

If only it were so easy!
Old 06-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

I'll add replacing hormones to the list of Green Tea benefits after curing cancer, preventing Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, lowering your cholesterol, losing weight, curing HIV, increasing mental capacity, making you prettier, increasing luck, making you taller, harry potter style wizard powers, flying like superman and increasing cock size to 3 foot.
Old 06-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
I'll add replacing hormones to the list of Green Tea benefits after curing cancer, preventing Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, lowering your cholesterol, losing weight, curing HIV, increasing mental capacity, making you prettier, increasing luck, making you taller, harry potter style wizard powers, flying like superman and increasing cock size to 3 foot.
I love you
Old 08-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleDressCD View Post
Drinking hoppy beer will increase estrogen levels, but only in the long term. The alcohol would partially counter it by increasing testosterone in the short term. And the effects only become apparent if you're drinking enough to be an alcoholic and years down the line.
Well, from the sample of heavy beer drinking guys at the pubs I go to, I can confirm that it will give you a massive pair of tits, however other effects may be less satisfactory.