Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-24-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Silvia_89 is on a distinguished road
Default Female hormones.. how ? where ?

hi to all i'm new here. i'm boy but i want to become a ladyboy...

Is it safe to take contraceptive pills ?

i don't want to go to doctor or something like that.. i heard that i can take c. pills because they have female hormones...

short edit: i was talking about this...

"Simply get your mum, sister, or any other female you know to go to a chemist and buy you Contraceptive Pills (”The Pill” if you like). Not sure on what dosage to take but this is the way all of the Filipino ladyboys do it and most of them look like beautiful living dolls, though that is also their heritage."

is it safe ? because i'm doing it...

Last edited by Silvia_89; 08-24-2009 at 05:00 PM.
Old 08-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Sorry Silvia but in order to get max results you need to go to a DR and have body chem test ran so the proper dosage is given as taking to little is no good just like taking to much is no good
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-24-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shit can't do that... that will destroy my life... but i'm very glad that i found this forum, i can finaly talk with someone about my feelings

so sorry on bad english.
Old 08-25-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Silvia - The Pill does no have enough estrogen to really provide the results you need, neither do the non-prescription supplements for menopause. You are essentially competing against your body and it's production of testosterone, so you need higher doses of hormones as well as testosterone blockers for the best results.

You seriously should consult a doctor. Taking HRT on your own can be dangerous. Blood clots, deep vein thrombosis, liver and kidney damage can all happen. These things are looked for when you have a doctor's assistance, but are not detectable until too late without.

www.tsroadmap.com has some very good information on hormones. They also have ways to get them if you really can't get a doctor - but I STRONGLY suggest that you do.
Old 08-26-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

thank you very much Bionca. i will do my best.