Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-29-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LarryP will become famous soon enoughLarryP will become famous soon enough
Default TS Women as Bottoms

Just trying to understand trans women who like to or choose to bottom. Why do you bottom?

1) because it feels really nice physically, very pleasurable...you like it

2) because there is an emotional element to being a bottom; it makes you feel more feminine or more like a woman....having someone inside of you, pleasing a man/partner while being penetrated

3) Because you feel outside "pressure"...you are a woman, and women give and receive pleasure from being penetrated

4) because over time, you have lost the functionality of your penis due to taking female hormones

5) or a combination of these?
Old 09-29-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

anation314 is on a distinguished road

Because I like dick, and I don't like using mine :P Love masculine men who can make me squirm!
Old 01-04-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

awpharaoh is on a distinguished road

I would describe it like this: it scratches the right part in my brain. While I enjoy being on top and find it very pleasurable I simlpy feel more like myself when I'm in the bottom. It's not necessarily about feeling more feminine as there are even masuline men who are bottoms.

I believe that like sexual preference, it is something imprinted in our brains and not determined by practical considerations.
Old 01-04-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpharaoh View Post
I would describe it like this: it scratches the right part in my brain. While I enjoy being on top and find it very pleasurable I simlpy feel more like myself when I'm in the bottom. It's not necessarily about feeling more feminine as there are even masuline men who are bottoms.

I believe that like sexual preference, it is something imprinted in our brains and not determined by practical considerations.
Thanks for the response. I certainly can relate to your second point......I'm more of a masculine guy...but love being penetrated.......it just feels good.....
Old 01-14-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

do whatever feels good!
Old 01-14-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default I agree!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelypink View Post
do whatever feels good!
I certainly agree with that....we should be free and feel comfortable having sex in anyway that feels good and pleases one another......but I feel sometimes it is just not that simple with trans women. My perception is that there are often considerable emotional factors or implications to who is the top and who is the bottom....hence my questions. Maybe my perceptions are wrong.....won't be the first time!! Peace.
Old 03-03-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

1&2. Partially 4, but as a woman I don't feel like penetrating? Idk