Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-26-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough
Default Another Cybersex Roleplay Thread (me and ila only)

Unlike the first one, this is a closed roleplay between me and ila. We already have something planned out to make this one different from the first time. But if you wish to join in, let me know via PM before posting. The same rules from the first RP apply:

1) You do not take control of another player's character, not even briefly. Non-player characters (NPCs) are fine.
2) Your English is good enough to write legibly.
3) You respect the other player(s)' dos and don'ts.
4) You come here regularly or semi regularly. In other words, you won't make one post and then disappear, leaving the other person waiting. If you have to leave for an extended period, let the other players know.

Plot-wise, this is a continuation of the first RP. We will be playing the same characters. Anyone else joining in later, if they were in part 1, does not have to stick to the same character unless they want to.
Old 02-26-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It has been a few months since the party. And what a hot, sexy party it was! I suppose my only complaint was having to clean up the main hall where most of the party's guests had gathered without asking the servants to do it, lest they tell my parents about those suspicious puddles of cum when they returned from their business trips. Fortunately, they came home not suspecting a thing, and neither did the servants when the short vacation I gave them ended.

And now, mom and dad have another trip out of town, leaving me in charge of the mansion. My first thought is to hold another party, bigger and wilder than the last... but no, I am not looking forward to another round of mopping jizz from the floor. Maybe I should keep it down to one guy for each night that I can do this without getting caught. After generously sending the servants off to another vacation in the neighbouring city of their choice, of course. What's the worst that can happen?

Right at the top of my list of people to call for a fun time is Ila, that guy who brought me to his house and gave me such a lovely fucking. Once the mansion is empty, I pick up my phone and give him a call, hoping that he can recognise my voice after all the time we spent not seeing or hearing from each other since the party.

"Hi Ila, it's Shawn." I say in my sexiest voice, "My parents are out again. Wanna come over and fuck me?"
Old 02-26-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

It was another long evening at home. I had been spending far too much time sitting around doing absolutely nothing. That was all my fault though. I had been replaying, in my mind, that wonderful night a few months ago at Shawn's party. It had been an amazing time and even better when Shawn had come home with me. How could any guy ever forget the time that we had. Well, I couldn't sit around forever. This was my night to get out and do something.

Just as I stood my phone rang. I glanced at it debating whether or not to answer. "What the heck," I thought. "Maybe it's someone I know."

I had no sooner put the phone to me ear when I heard the sexiest voice in the world. I knew instantly that it was Shawn. I almost came in my pants just from the sheer joy and pleasure of hearing her voice. Pleasant memories, of course, played a part in my reaction.

Before I could say anything Shawn had invited me over using that most magical of phrases. She gave me an invitation I could not and would never refuse when it came from her.

"I'm on my way," I exclaimed, completely aroused by thoughts of gorgeous Shawn.

I raced out of my house and down the street. Visions of the most beautiful, passionate, sexy woman I had ever met filled my thoughts. My cock was so hard and throbbing that it was a miracle that I could run so fast. It wasn't far to Shawn's house and I made there in record time.

As I stood in front of Shawn's house I couldn't remember whether she said to ring the doorbell or just walk in. On my last visit everyone had been invited to just walk in so that what I did. I called out her name as soon as I was in the door.
Old 02-26-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I open the door clad only in white bra and panties, with a little bulge down there. It will soon be bigger, I know it. And from the looks of it, Ila cannot wait to give it the attention it deserves. I lean over and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Come in." I say with a smile.

That same walk I used to keep all eyes on me during the party ensured that Ila does not get distracted by anything else. With hips swaying, I beckon to him as I head up the stairs to my bedroom. Leaving the bedroom door open, I fall onto my fluffy pink bed, arms lying by my side as if presenting myself to him.

"So... Which will you remove first?" I playfully lay one finger on my bra, which appears to be struggling to hold my ample bosom in place, and a finger of my other hand on the crotch of my panties.
Old 02-27-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

The door opens to reveal the breathtaking, incomparable gorgeousness of Shawn. I suck in a deep breath and then let it out in a long, low whistle. Shawn’s attire leaves little and yet a lot to my imagination. Her firm, ripe breasts are concealed by a sexy white bra that shows the outline of her hard, pinkish-red nipples while giving me a generous view of her cleavage.

I drop my gaze lower to her tiny waist and flat tummy. I let my eyes slowly drift lower to see a prominent bulge in her panties. I immediately develop a big, matching bulge in my own pants. As Shawn leans in to give me a kiss on my cheek I inhale her intoxicating fragrance. My cock is now so hard it’s aching.

Shawn spins around on her toes and starts walking away swaying her hips and giving me a good look at her firm, round bottom. I am so mesmerized by Shawn that I don’t move until she beckons me to follow her. I’m behind her in a four quick steps.

I follow her into her bedroom and watch her lay down on her bed while giving a most enticing view of her perfect body. Then Shawn asks me what I want to remove first. It’s not an easy decision. Do I want to see her beautiful breasts with their upright nipples or do I want to taste her wonderful shaft of feminine delights.

The answer quickly comes to me when I look at her gorgeous face. I’m not going to just fuck Shawn, I’m going to make love to her and her whole body. “Your bra,” I answer.

I watch as Shawn sits upright indicating that I should do the honours. My arms go around her. I easily find the catches and with a practiced flip of my fingers her bra closures are released. I lean into Shawn and our lips meet as I slip the bra straps off her shoulders. I run my hands down her sides until I reach the bottom of her bra. I slip my hands underneath the soft, caressing material to feel Shawn’s firm breasts. I slide my hands to the front of Shawn’s breasts and cup each one in the palms of my hands. Her erect nipples tickle my hands arousing me even further.

Shawn lifts her arms so that I can remove her bra. With her shapely mounds now exposed I release my lips from hers and drop my head to suck, lick, and nibble her breasts and nipples. I shrug and dip my shoulders to indicate to Shawn that she should start undressing me. Will she take the hint I wonder.
Old 02-27-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Obviously, I cannot be the only one standing there exposed. But since Ila went for my bra first, I think I will do the opposite. And so my hands slid down his body, pausing to undo his belt. He is fully aroused now, a stiffness that I make sure he maintains by pushing myself closer to him, allowing a bigger handful of my breasts. My tongue finds its way into his mouth as we kiss.

Once his pants have been loosened, I pull them down as far as I can without lowering my body too much. They are around his knees now, and I do the same to his underwear. My eyes roll down to catch a glimpse of his erect, meaty cock just starving for attention, already damp at the tip. As is mine from the sheer anticipation of what is to come.

I gently push myself away from him, disengaging the kiss in the process. "You take off your shirt, I'll remove my panties at the same time." I say to him, "Ready? One... Two..."

Suddenly, my expression changes. "Wait, did we lock the door when you came in?"
Old 03-19-2018
Shecock obsessed

Tied up, bound, and gagged both Shawn and I are completely helpless. I can’t believe I was so gullible as think that it was going to be easy to escape. As the kidnappers leave the room I try to convey my feelings to Shawn for getting her in such difficulty. I can tell Shawn understands when she snuggles up to me and rests her head on my shoulder.

I’m frustrated that I can’t at least put an arm around Shawn to hold her protectively nor can I kiss her to give her some comfort. And yet my body reacts unexpectedly. With Shawn snuggled against me I’ve got a throbbing, hard cock. I’m almost embarrassed until I feel Shawn’s cock against me. She too is hard. There’s clearly nothing Shawn and I can do about what has come up and we soon fall asleep.

The next thing I know we’re being woken up by the woman kidnapper. It takes me a bit of time realize what is going on. Shawn protests when we’re told that we’re going to fuck and the video will be put up on the internet.

I shake my head no in my own protest. I’m not concerned about me, but I don’t want Shawn exposed on the internet. I’m determined to not do anything to comply with the kidnappers’ demands.

The boss woman unties us. Then burly guy flips Shawn around exposing her cute, little bottom to me. I object even louder making muffled noises through the tape.

The woman is beside the camera now and facing us. “Your voice says you won’t, but your body says you will” she states and points at my cock which once more has gotten rock hard at the sight of Shawn’s beautiful, firm, perfect body.

I see my protest isn’t going to work so I have to change tactics. Then it hits me. I can still be in driver’s seat. The kidnappers will make sure they won’t be seen in the video and I can make sure that Shawn’s face is not shown.

I twist around my upper body to indicate that I need my arms untied if I’m expected to perform. At the same time I make loud noises to get the tape taken off my mouth. The camera is going to have audio so I have to make them want to record the sounds that Shawn and I make.

Burly guy catches on to what I’m doing. He looks at the boss and she nods her head to give him the go ahead to untie me. As soon as the ropes are off me he pulls the tape from my mouth. He wasn’t gentle and it stings a bit. I move my lower jaw a couple of times to get back the feeling and then tell the kidnappers that Shawn has to be untied and the tape taken off her too.

As burly guy is about to remove Shawn’s bonds tattooed guy says, “Don’t trust them too far, boss. I just know they’re gonna try something stupid.”

“We’ll watch them closely while they fuck,” she says. “You,” indicating tattoos, “stand on the right side of the bed and you,” indicating burly guy, “stand on the left side of the bed. And make sure you stay out of the view of the camera.”

As soon as her two cronies are in position she says, “Now fuck!!!”

I drape my body over Shawn’s and use my arms to cover the sides of her face. My cock slips in between her smooth, firm, little bottom cheeks and comes up against her entrance. I stop.
Old 03-20-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I remain in that position, turning my head to see that Ila has been untied and his gag removed. The kidnappers will not do the same to me though, probably still cautious after last night's escape attempt.

The woman gives the order to start fucking me. I see Shorty operating the camera, a finger pressing the record button. Ila pokes his stiff cock on my hole but does not go in yet. That is when I see what he is doing: trying to cover my face with his hands so that it will not be captured by the camera. At the same time, he is letting his own face be exposed. How noble of him! Under normal circumstances, I will be so turned on by this gesture.

However, the kidnappers realise what he is doing too. Shorty hits the stop button and the camera stops recording. Burly guy forcefully pulls Ila's hands away from my face. "What the hell are you doing?" he asks, "We want Princess' face in the video. You keep messing with us like that, we'll tie you up again."

Meanwhile, Tattoos leaves the room for a moment and returns with a tube of lubricant. He tosses it onto the bed next to Ila. "Use this. Rub this over your cock, while the camera is rolling, before you fuck. Hell, you can even put some of it inside Princess' hole."

"And don't waste our time. Things will only get worse for you two if you piss us off again." the woman adds. She gently strokes Ila's cock to ensure it stays hard, and withdraws before he can start squirting. "Now fuck her! And don't cover her face this time. We want the whole world to see who it is." The kidnappers return to their previous positions. Shorty hits the record button again.
Old 03-21-2018
Shecock obsessed

I’ve got no choice now. I’ve got to fuck Shawn and I can’t protect her identity. This would normally be the most pleasurable experience I could ever imagine. It would even be more erotic, because we’re being watched, if it weren’t for the nefarious purpose of this.

I easily slide into Shawn’s bum. She’s so tight that the feeling in my cock is exquisite. I try to take my time and protect Shawn as much as possible, but I’m soon thrusting hard and fast into her. I feel Shawn reacting to my plunges. Both of us are soon moaning with pleasure. Shawn’s moans are muffled because of her gag, but it doesn’t stop her from pushing back against me every time I push into her.

It’s not long before I feel a pleasurable tingling that starts in my toes and quickly works its way up my legs. I’m close to coming, but instead I stop and pull out of Shawn. I start kissing her cute, little bottom. At the same time I manage to manoeuvre her around so that I’m between her and the camera.

Shawn starts wiggling her hips back and forth as I tongue and kiss her bum cheeks. She lifts her bum up to give me easier access. I slip a hand between her legs where I find her cock is rock hard and pointing straight up towards her tummy.

I can never resist taking care of a hard cock so I twist around so I’m on my back and between Shawn’s legs. I raise my head up enough to kiss the tip of her cock. I take the head of Shawn’s cock into my mouth and then pull back quickly making a loud popping sound as her cock is released from between my lips. I do this twice more and then take her full length all the way in my mouth to my throat.

I slide my mouth along Shawn’s cock going faster and faster. I love sucking cock and I especially love sucking Shawn’s cock. She quickly gets into the rhythm with me and soon starts fucking my mouth. I don’t realize it at first, but I’m moaning with pleasure. My own cock is throbbingly hard and bouncing around as it leaks pre-cum in a steady stream.

Shawn rams her cock into my mouth and holds it there. I feel her first blast of sperm hit the back of my throat. I swallow just in time to get three more big spurts. Shawn gives one more little push with her hips and then a couple of wiggles. I drain her cock until she slumps down on my face.

As Shawn’s cock slowly goes flaccid I hear the kidnappers talking. Obviously the camera has been turned off so maybe I’ve managed to shield Shawn from too much exposure. Just after Shawn’s cock slips out of my mouth I hear the female kidnapper addressing me.

“So you like to suck cock, do you, boyfriend,” she states more than asks. “Don’t try to deny it. I saw, or rather we all saw, how hard your cock was when you sucked off Princess.”

I lay still between Shawn’s legs, not wanting to move and give away any information.

“I think we’ll find out just how much you like sucking cock. You’re going to suck off all of us, boyfriend,” the boss says, “and Princess is going to watch.”
Old 03-21-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Despite the situation, I find myself succumbing to Ila's masterful fucking. I moan through the gag, my body tenses and arcs with each thrust going deep inside my ass, and I lift my rear end to help him go even deeper. In no time, my cock gets hard. Ila notices and moves me on top of him so that he can suck it; the sudden pulling out of his cock and shift in position makes me squeal in surprise, but I start moaning again when he takes my cock into his mouth.

My dear Ila shall be rewarded. I let him suck for a while longer. My breathing quickens, I tilt my head back... and unload a spurt of my hot cum. Each time I squirt into his mouth, I shake my cock with my hips and thrust gently into his face to get every drop out. By the time my cock is empty, I fall forward on his face, panting. I know I shouldn't be enjoying it at this time, with a camera pointing at us, but I cannot help it. Ila fucks and sucks like no other man I have been with. Even the thought of what we just did being uploaded to the net does not deter us.

It is only seconds later, when I glance over at the kidnappers, that I realise the camera is no longer running. Visibly amused by what happened, or maybe surprised by the fervour we showed, they are talking among themselves before the woman gives her latest order: Ila will suck the entire gang and I will be forced to watch. I suppose she wants me to get jealous, but if I can talk, I will tell her I am not. After all, Ila just sucked me dry. It's not like I can do any more squirting for a while.

Burly guy ties my legs again so that I cannot go anywhere. Tattoos tells Ila to kneel on the floor. When he does so, the kidnappers form a circle around him, with enough space between them to let me see what is going on while I sat on the bed. At almost the same time, they pull their pants down to their ankles, exposing four cocks in varying stages of erection. The hot fucking session Ila did with me must have aroused them. Interestingly, the woman appears to be the most turned on by it, which may be the reason she brings her cock to Ila's lips before everyone else.

"You will suck me first, then all the others." she tells him, "I want to see everyone's cum in your mouth, at the same time. Then I want you to swallow the whole load."
Old 03-22-2018
Shecock obsessed

It’s no use at this point trying to fight against the kidnappers. I couldn’t take on the three men and if I did try something it might make things worse for Shawn. Therefore I comply when I’m told to get on my knees. I’m quickly surrounded by the kidnappers with their cocks out and waiting to be sucked.

I barely hear the boss lady speaking as she positions her cock at my lips. There was something about sucking each cock and not swallowing until I’ve done everyone. I’m not really paying attention though as I kiss the tip of the woman’s cock and then take the head into my mouth. She pushes her hips forward pushing in the full length of her cock.

I can’t help but think that the woman must be really horny if she doesn’t want to let me take my time and give her a sensuous blow job. The three men close in so that I can see a hard cocks at each side of her. I start sliding my mouth back and forth along her cock. At the same time I reach up with each hand to hold onto the nearest cocks.

The woman’s seeming indifference soon turns to soft sighs and then some moans as I suck hard, but slowly on her cock. I can’t believe how aroused I am. I’ve previously sucked a couple of cocks over a period of time, but this is the first time I will have sucked five in a row.

It doesn’t take long before I’m sucking hard and fast on the woman’s cock. At the same time I stroke faster on the two cocks that I’m holding. The woman suddenly groans and shoves her hips forward as she bathes the back of my throat with her sperm. She pulls back slightly, shoves forward again, and gives me a couple more weaker spurts.

As the last of the woman’s load dribbles into my mouth she pulls her cock out. It is immediately replaced by another one. I don’t want to look to find out who it is so I keep my gaze fixed forward. All I know is it’s a big cock so I assume it must be burly guy’s.

I may have been told to hold everyone’s load in my mouth, but I know that’s not going to happen nor is it possible for me. As I start sucking the new cock I surreptitiously swallow the woman’s cum. I manage to keep up my rhythm as I swallowed so I’m sure no one has noticed.

Just as I start to suck faster on the cock in my mouth the guy on my right shifts closer to the front of me. I let go of the cock I’m sucking and take in the one on my right. I hear a groan as the new cock slides into my mouth. I give a few quick sucks and go back to the previous cock.

At that moment the guy on my left shifts position to get closer to my front. I repeat my previous movement and take the cock on my left into my mouth. I give it a few sucks and then start switching among the three cocks.

As I move my mouth from cock to cock I also switch my hands among all three. I’m now more aroused than I’ve ever been. This is a completely new experience for me and my mind and my cock are reacting positively to it. I feel that if my cock is touched that I’m going to orgasm.

My thoughts spur me on to suck harder and faster on each cock. I turn my head to the left to take in that cock. As soon as it’s in my mouth I get a load of cum. When I feel the spurts die away I go to the next cock and get more cum squirted into my mouth. I quickly go to the third cock and it unloads into my mouth.

I’ve got three loads of sperm in my mouth and I’ve just done what I thought was impossible. The men have stepped away from me as they’ve cum. The boss kidnapper says, “Open your mouth, boyfriend.”

I do as she says showing her that I’ve taken everyone’s sperm.

The boss lady seems satisfied and says, “Now swallow it.”

Once more I comply with her order and swallow everything, but almost choke as I do so. I wonder what’s going to happen next. I don’t have to wait long to find out.

The woman in a sarcastic voice says, “That was a fine show, boyfriend. As your reward we’re going to let you two get cleaned up. We can’t have dirty people in our house.” Then she laughs derisively before continuing. Speaking to everyone she says, “I’ll take care of boyfriend. You,” and she indicates tattooed guy, “take Princess to the shower. She’s yours for the next half hour. Oh, and take off her bindings while she makes herself presentable.”

The woman then looks at burly guy and shorty and says, “You two will split lookout duty on the front door for the next four hours. Don’t worry,” she continues, “you’ll get your turn too.”

The woman pushed me out the door. I don’t get a chance to say anything to Shawn. I’m worried about what tattooed guy will do to her, but there’s nothing I can do with the four kidnappers between me and her.

Tags
cybersex, roleplay