Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-02-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TripleTrouble is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for advice on fucking Thai shemales

Ok, so here's the story. I'm a young man who is backpacking solo through Southeast Asia at the moment and I'm going to be in Bangkok in 2 weeks for about 3 days. I'm thinking this might be my once-in-a-lifetime shot at getting some hot Thai tranny ass. However, I'm not exactly sure how to go about doing it.

It would be awesome if anyone with experience with Bangkok trannies could give me some tips on places to go (particularly which places to avoid in regards to STDs), how much to expect to pay, etc. Thanks in advance!
Old 08-02-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sirhardcore will become famous soon enough

hope on the skytrain and get off at nana. go down to the road. ask someone where nana plaza is. go there. go to the top floor. go to cascades.

there you'll find almost a hundred hot ladyboys. fuck whichever you please.
Old 08-03-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Benito is on a distinguished road

I've never messed around with a TS but it certainly a fantasy of mine, that's why i'm here I guess. I think if I did do it, it would be in Thailand. What prices are you expected to pay there?

Is there any way of just chatting up a TS or must you pay?
Old 08-03-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sirhardcore will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benito View Post
What prices are you expected to pay there?

Is there any way of just chatting up a TS or must you pay?
dude it's thailand! there's almost more ladyboys there than there are ladies. i've met loads of great ladyboys there where it hasn't been a business transaction.
Old 08-03-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Pedro DB will become famous soon enoughPedro DB will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Pedro DB
Default Have Fun!

Not been to Nana yet but I hear it's quite amazing and definitely the place to go in Bangkok. Price wise (based on Samui), I'd say expect 300-500 THB Bar Fine and a realistic average of 1000-2000 THB 'long time' for the lady. It can depend very much on the individual lady and what they think you are willing to pay.

I hear that Areeya is 10,000 THB/night - if you can get her to go with you! Worth every Baht in my opinion.
Old 08-05-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

I cannot claim at all to be an expert regarding the pro-girls, as a matter of fact I had my first visit to a socalled "ladyboy-club" this Saturday - in Patphong named Castle King III. I went with some transsexual friends of mine, so I wasn't there for engaging in any kind of "liasons". However, it was a FUN place with a merry bunch of super lovely and sweet ladyboys. You'd be surprised by their beauty, really! Totally sweet girls - at least at the level of the net-advertised and self proclaimed "most beautiful ladyboy in the world" Areeya.

Regarding paying, I know what you mean - I myself was never into all that. However, if you deliberately seek them out in hooker-bars it would be considered highly bad style not to be willing to pay for her time. But 10.000 Baht is way above the normal rate as I understand it. Less than half would most likely be sufficient.

But again, others know much more about these technical issues than I do - but for sure, you can find them and they will give you a good time. Just don't be shy :-)

Happy trip!

H
Old 08-05-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

gta is on a distinguished road

If you have the change and you really want to do it, great opportunity! And those prices, really low compared with my country for example!
Old 08-07-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DaveDanger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleTrouble View Post
Ok, so here's the story. I'm a young man who is backpacking solo through Southeast Asia at the moment and I'm going to be in Bangkok in 2 weeks for about 3 days. I'm thinking this might be my once-in-a-lifetime shot at getting some hot Thai tranny ass. However, I'm not exactly sure how to go about doing it.

It would be awesome if anyone with experience with Bangkok trannies could give me some tips on places to go (particularly which places to avoid in regards to STDs), how much to expect to pay, etc. Thanks in advance!
I'm a bit slow in responding, but if you haven't already found it yet, I've heard the Guess Bar has some stunning LBs. Never been there myself though