Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Travelling
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the rough
Default Pattaya

I'm arriving in Pattaya on Monday afternoon, 16 Januuary and have booked a room at the Lido Beach Hotel in south Pattaya.If any members of this forum have stayed there I would appreciate any input you may have.

It may be like bringing sand to the beach but a Filipino ladyboy is travelling with me. She will pose no compition to the locals and I hope she will be accepted. We enjoy getting it on wiith both genders so we are certainly excited about the visit.

We are staying in Bangkok on the way back to Manila and then off to Singapore on the 26th.

Thanks,

BSL
Old 01-16-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the rough
Post Pattaya

We arrived Monday afternoon at the Lido Beach hotel.The room is spacious and clean, big tv, dvd player, free wi-fi, mini bar etc. The free breakfast (US style) was very good. The minus side is you need to provide your own bath soap and shampoo as what is provided is not adequqte. There are 7-11 stores nearby and yoilet articles and sim cards are easily avaiilable.

Having my Filipino friend with me really paid off. We found a real beauty, 6' 2", perfect body at a bar just outside the Walking Street gate. Hair down to her butt. My friend handled the negotiations and after 45 minutes or so we went to our room minus a 500 Baht bar fine and we gave our guest 1000 Baht. The total was less than $50.00. We didn't even buy a drink.

After showers and all we had a 1 1/2 hour threesome which was fantastic. My LB friend is quite persuasive and our guest sucked both of us and my friend wound up fucking her in the ass to top things off. A bit unusual for LBs.

We are sitting here now in the room deciding if we are going to bring a gg or a guy home with us tonight.

A caveat about the room: The hotel staff tried to charge us 750 Baht ($25)for our guest thinking I had two locals with me. After my friend unloaded on the manager stating she is a Filipino tourist and how dare he treat us like that he backed off.

Pattaya is very inexpensive if you take your time and not rush into things.
We'll return later this lear for round two unless Singapore (next week) turns out to be more erotic.
Old 02-09-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

HK2006 is on a distinguished road

Great to read about your adventures. And I am looking forward to read about your experience in Singapore. I've never been in Pattaya or Singapore (but in Phuket), but I am looking forward to both of these places.

I will be traveling with my wife, so do you suggest she should do the talking or me?
Old 02-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Singapore

We had a great time in Singapore. It really is a jewel. It is the cleanest city I have ever visited. If you visit be prepared to leave lots of money. A beer at a bar was $12 Singapore or about $10 US. We had one Thai ladyboy over to the hotel who my friend happened to know from China so we got a "discount" as a favor. $220 for services and taxi. No bar fine as she was off duty. She works at the Crazy Horse at Orchard Towers, 4th floor. That particular bar employs Thais only. the going rate is $300 plus bar fine for a short time.

Other than the one meeting we spent the rest of the time sight seeing, ferris wheel (tallest in the world until the one in China is complete), the Zoo and Universal Studios.

A great trip but a bit expensive.

If your wife is comfortable negotionating in a ladyboy bar go for it. Just be sure the ladyboy understands that your wife will be a paticipant,

Have fun and keep the forum advised of your adventures.

Bsl
Old 11-21-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lbseeker will become famous soon enough

Great idea, BSI. I don't really have a ladyboy to play the role that your Fiiipina friend did but I wonder if meeting up with one in Chiang Mai, for example, and taking her to Pattaya with me might work just as well. I assume that Bangkok ladyboys would be considered 'locals' in Pattaya, but perhaps not. I really like the idea of getting into bed with two who have never met before and may share my own spirit of discovery with me. Any further thoughts?
Old 11-21-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Threesomes

You can find two of them in Pattaya. I arrived here in Pattaya with my friend 18 hours ago. We have a great hotel on Beach Road about 500 meters from Walking Street. We were dissapointed to find our lb bar closed so we will check out some other places tonight.

You really have to visit this place to believe what is going on. You won't have any problems finding what you want.

Good luck

Happy Thanksgivings