Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-06-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ashley_PH has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Unofficial Worldwide Celebrity Penis Size Rankings

Thought this might be a fun idea for a thread. Obviously it's just for fun, but I like the idea of putting together penis size rankings....if all the women in the world had cocks. What an idea! :P

Hopefully others like the idea. If so, feel free to make some suggestions that I can add to the list.

So with that, version 1.0 of the Unofficial Rankings!

1. Kim Kardashian 10" x 8"
2. Beyonce 9.75" x 7.5"
3. Serena Williams 9.25" x 8.5"
4. Mariah Carey 9" x 8.25"
5. Sofia Vergara 9" x 8"
6. Jenny Finch 9" x 7.75"
256. Courtney Cox 6.5" x 6"
257. Jessica Alba 6" x 5.5"
258. Jennifer Aniston 6" x 5"
513. Cameron Diaz 5" x 4.25"
514. Ashley_PH 4.75" x 4"
515. Taylor Swift 4.5" x 3.75"

I know I'm not a celeb but I had to put myself on the list anyway
Old 02-06-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Putting aside that this seems completely idiotic to me, I can't help but be curious where these numbers come from. Are they just made up from your head, a sort-of wishful thinking? And if so, what will you possibly do with a suggestion from someone else to add the same person to the list but with different numbers?

I hope that logic will sink the endeavor ... but I have a feeling I am fighting a losing battle.

I must say, it is certainly a bold choice for a first-ever post on the site. I am sure it speaks volumes.
Old 02-07-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Wow....ok. Not really sure where the hostility came from or why my post deserved a personal attack from you.

Years ago I used to read this site, at least I'm 90% sure it was this site. There was a very long thread where someone (or multiple people) had taken the time to create realistic looking photoshopped pictures of female celebrities with penises. There was a group of them that seemed very into the topic and really enjoyed the fantasy. Reading the rules when I signed up yesterday I'm thinking that maybe the theme of this site has changed drastically since then, apparently that is against the rules now.

Anyway, something made me think of the idea I posted above, and based on what I had seen here years ago I thought this would be a good place to post it. Apparently I was wrong. Obviously it is completely made up. Based on the discussion here years ago, I know I'm certainly not the only one that thinks it's
fun to speculate on "if she had a penis, I bet she would be really well hung".

Clearly you disagree, and that's fine. Based on the lack of other responses I received I imagine this will die off quickly so you probably don't have to worry about reading more about something so idiotic. It's rare that you come to a place where people should be so open minded and receive a reaction like the one you gave.
Old 02-07-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley_PH View Post
Wow....ok. Not really sure where the hostility came from or why my post deserved a personal attack from you. ...

It's rare that you come to a place where people should be so open minded and receive a reaction like the one you gave.
There seems to be an epidemic on this site of people who do not distinguish between an "attack" that's personal and an "attack" on someone's idea or action. I did not attack you personally. My comment was about the contest, not about you. I pass no judgment on you personally. I can disagree with your idea, and even think it's "idiotic," without thinking of you as an idiot. And that is the case. Unless you prove otherwise, I have no reason to think you are an idio.

As for open-mindedness, I find it interesting that you seem to define it as a willingness to accept the value of every idea. That is simply wrong. Open-mindedness is about a willingness to accept the posing of every idea, and a willigness to give it consideration. That you characterize my rejection of your idea as a lack of open-mindedness is, frankly, insulting to the concept and to me personally. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt, since you misdefined the term.

Quote:
Years ago I used to read this site, at least I'm 90% sure it was this site. There was a very long thread where someone (or multiple people) had taken the time to create realistic looking photoshopped pictures of female celebrities with penises. There was a group of them that seemed very into the topic and really enjoyed the fantasy. Reading the rules when I signed up yesterday I'm thinking that maybe the theme of this site has changed drastically since then, apparently that is against the rules now.
Yes, it is against the rules ... but not because people didn't enjoy it. The reason has to do with legality and potential challenges to the site's ability to remain up. Read here:

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=6334

I'd still like to know what your numbers mean, as I wrote in my earlier post. Are they imaginary length and girth? Do they thus reflect what you personally would like to see on given GGs, or what you imagine they would measure up to be?
Old 02-07-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

The numbers are made up and represent what I think they would have in this fantasy world that I mentioned. It's not meant to be taken too seriously.

I understand the difference between calling someone's idea idiotic and calling someone an idiot. The part that I think was offensive was the "I'm sure it speaks volumes" part. Can you explain what you meant by that if it wasn't implying a negative quality about me?

My post was not aimed to offend anyone and was not written in a rude manner. However, because you thought the idea was idiotic you decided that it spoke volumes about me. That, to me, is not open minded. If you disagree that's fine.

If we are being picky, your post wasn't exactly a masterpiece. I think you should reconsider your usage of "Putting aside". I don't think it means what you think it means. You can't say "putting aside that this seems idiotic to me" and then mention all the things you find illogical about the idea, before finally drawing judgements about the person making the idea. That is not putting aside your opinion whatsoever.
Old 02-07-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
The numbers are made up and represent what I think they would have in this fantasy world that I mentioned. It's not meant to be taken too seriously.

I understand the difference between calling someone's idea idiotic and calling someone an idiot. The part that I think was offensive was the "I'm sure it speaks volumes" part. Can you explain what you meant by that if it wasn't implying a negative quality about me?

My post was not aimed to offend anyone and was not written in a rude manner. However, because you thought the idea was idiotic you decided that it spoke volumes about me. That, to me, is not open minded. If you disagree that's fine.

If we are being picky, your post wasn't exactly a masterpiece. I think you should reconsider your usage of "Putting aside". I don't think it means what you think it means. You can't say "putting aside that this seems idiotic to me" and then mention all the things you find illogical about the idea, before finally drawing judgements about the person making the idea. That is not putting aside your opinion whatsoever.
If you want to have a debate about the use of words, word meanings, and intention, I suggest strongly that you read things much more carefully.

My use of "putting aside ..." means exactly what the phrase typically denotes and connotes, and is used correctly. It is not even remotely as you characterize it. I "put aside" the idiocy aspect to ask you, in the same sentence, about where the numbers came from. The remainder of the paragraph was about the numbers. Thus, my usage was correct. Rather than simply saying I thought the contest idea was idiotic and ending there, I continued with the post, putting that aside, to ask about a specific aspect.

As for the "speaks volumes" comment, again you fail to read carefully. I refer specifically to your "first-ever post" being "a bold choice" as what speaks volumes. Never do I state, as you falsely attribute to me that, the my view that the idea is "idiotic" is what speaks volumes.

I write very precisely, and I neither appreciate being misquoted nor do I ever allow anyone to get away with it. Common courtesy in discourse, at a minimum, demands that you do not attribute to people that which they never said or wrote.

What I meant by speaking volumes is that typically the first posts here are either along the lines of "thanks for the pictures" or some very crude sexual remark or some pictures without attribution and the like. Typically, when the first post of a new member is also a new thread, it is on a topic that has been discussed ad infinitum elsewhere on the site or it is devoted to a model who already has a thread devoted to her. When someone goes to the trouble of writing a first post like yours, setting out with a detailed discussion of an idea (even if I happen to find the idea of the contest "idiotic"; remember, my opinion is not the only one that matters, by a long shot) and encouraging others to contribute. That is bold. And so I meant that it says a lot about you that you would take that leap. I realize that not adding anything after the word "volumes" and in the context of the earlier part of the post, it could be taken as a negative. But it was not meant as such.
Old 02-07-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Red face

I don't agree with your points, but that's fine. Since you are so proud of your word choice and probably consider yourself to be quite the debater, I imagine you will take my silence to mean that your argument was so good that I can't form a strong reply. Even though that's not the case, I'm okay with that. There are only so many times I'm interested in going back and forth in a thread that was not designed for that.

The one thing I will say is that I really don't know how you expected me to interpret your "speaks volumes" line in any other way, considering the tone of the rest of your message. I'm sure you will say I failed to read carefully, but I think most people reading this thread would see it the same as I did. Since you say you didn't mean it in a negative manner, I will assume that's the truth and we can be finished with this conversation.

I'm happy leaving this thread to die so hopefully you will do the same.
Old 02-07-2013
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thought this might be a fun idea for a thread. Obviously it's just for fun, but I like the idea of putting together penis size rankings....if all the women in the world had cocks. What an idea! :P

Hopefully others like the idea. If so, feel free to make some suggestions that I can add to the list.

So with that, version 1.0 of the Unofficial Rankings!...
I find your thread humourous. It certainly has me contemplating how you came up with the various sizes for each woman. Mariah Carey's and Taylor Swift's rankings are interesting. I would have switched the two for the simple reason that Taylor is tall and Mariah is short.
Old 02-07-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

If it can be a reflection of how big an inverted vagina could be, then agreed Kim k at the top (having a well worked over vj), and my sweet virgin Taylor last with her tiny one.

But I have to agree with smc with this thread, seems pretty silly considering posting fake pics of gg with dicks is out, but a discussion like this is ok?
Old 02-07-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I don't agree with your points, but that's fine. Since you are so proud of your word choice and probably consider yourself to be quite the debater, I imagine you will take my silence to mean that your argument was so good that I can't form a strong reply. Even though that's not the case, I'm okay with that. There are only so many times I'm interested in going back and forth in a thread that was not designed for that.

The one thing I will say is that I really don't know how you expected me to interpret your "speaks volumes" line in any other way, considering the tone of the rest of your message. I'm sure you will say I failed to read carefully, but I think most people reading this thread would see it the same as I did. Since you say you didn't mean it in a negative manner, I will assume that's the truth and we can be finished with this conversation.

I'm happy leaving this thread to die so hopefully you will do the same.
Sorry, but I just need to point out that rather than acknowledge that you misquoted/misattributed things I wrote to support your argument, you simply say you don't agree with me. Irrespective of whether I am a good or bad debater, that's just disrespectful. You should have taken back your accusations that were made based on false representation of what I wrote.

Beyond that, I'm finished.
Old 02-10-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Looks like a lot of posts got deleted! That's too bad, was nice to see franalexes bring some humour to the thread
Old 03-04-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

alee_77 is on a distinguished road

Ashley_PH, [QUOTE]I perfectly understood your idea, its awesome. I always fantasized what would be the penis size of the celebrities if all women had cocks

Oh... and I almost cum when I saw Taylor Swift's size, but I think it would be even better if you change it to a 4 or even 3.5 inches. I think Katy Perry would have a small one too, like 4 or 4.5 inches.