Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-23-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts
Default Help !

I need your help on this one,I hooked up with a very well hung lady recently but there's an issue.

Her dick is HUGE,I mean she's like 9'' and very thick so as you can imagine there was a classic problem.

After plenty of lube and foreplay I finally took it all the way in and really liked it but as she thrusted harder it started hurting and I just couldn't continue.

It was not the usual anal pain that goes away with patience and lube,it felt like she was hitting my inner "stuff" in a painful way but I don't know what it is exactly.

Is it pelvic floor pain/rectum issue ? Anyone with medical knowledge here?

Keep in mind I never had that issue before,I've had experiences with large cocks but never that big so could it just be a size thing?

It's a shame because we really like each other but I just can't take it when she fucks me more than 5 minutes!
Old 08-23-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

I’ve never been on the “receiving” end but I have never had a partner experience that sort of pain (vaginal or anal). I would be very concerned. The kind of “hurt” you describe is not good. Hope you and your friend are careful and things work out for you. Looking forward to reading some of the responses. A lot of us who have never had anal sex could learn a lot.
Old 08-23-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

She told me it's natural to hurt like that because her dick is quite long and she put it all the way in.

It feels fine when she doesn't thrust too deep,don't forget she has a 9'' monster.That thing could be even longer,I mean when I first saw it fully erected it looked like Suzana Holmes.

I'm not joking here,I've taken large cocks in before and it was never a problem but none that long.

Help me out here guys!
Old 08-24-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

Just relax. I cried the first few times I had sex. It's OK to cry.

I try to remind myself that my body is giving someone else pleasure, and that is worth any pain.

It's your body and your own choice, but you will get used to it no matter how big. I have been hurt plenty of times, but I don't regret any of them.

When my boyfriend wanted to fist me I just cried with my face in a pillow but let him have his fun. I try to think of it as accomplishments.

I'd never tell him this, but I secretly wish he'd do such extreme things more often so I could try to get used to it. I know that he had a lot of fun, and that in itself is a huge turn on.

Last edited by Smoothie; 08-24-2016 at 10:57 AM.
Old 08-30-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Problem solved!

This might be interesting for other bottoms with similar size issues so here it goes:The pain from her large cock was because she was hitting the rectum wall.

Our rectums are S shaped but they're different from person to person so if a girl is very well hung or if your S "pattern" is a bit short then guess what...PAIN!

The key is to change positions until you find a way for her cock to slide all the way in without pain so there it is.

At first I was trying to take her lying flat on my belly and that's what caused her huge penis to hit the rectum wall.She took me missionary yesterday and after a while the pain was gone! I could feel it all the way in with no pain at all!

(Many thanks to a friend of hers who's a doctor and actually gave her this advice)
Old 08-30-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely good news for both you and her.
Old 08-31-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I posted the whole thing not just because it was a problem for me but also to help some others with the same issue.

Many members here ask about anal sex pain so I figured it would be a good idea to post the answer with all the "medical" details.