Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-23-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bbdos37 is on a distinguished road
Default Shemales with muscular legs

Don't know why but it really turns me on to see beautiful tranny girls with legs like these! Anyone else share this sentiment?
Attached Thumbnails
12 (4).jpg   2.jpg   yuna1hiro033.jpg  

Old 11-23-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Translover Jonny is on a distinguished road
Default Yes!!

Great tread :-)

I find it very hot and attractive, just love muscular hard legs!
If you have some more nice pics, please share it.
Old 11-23-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Garytheanimal is on a distinguished road

Got to admit I do too, as long as they're not hairy though

I love the ones that look they'll get a good grip of your head and not let go.
Old 11-23-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Garytheanimal is on a distinguished road

Hope this thread continues...
Attached Thumbnails
03 (11).jpg   11 (27).jpg   13 (17).jpg  

Old 11-23-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

I do hope it continues!
Attached Thumbnails
1325065935_295137743_5-Travesti-Vanessa-Guapa-Joven-Canera-Lechera-ActPas-Dotada-si-a-todo-Conta.jpg   9.jpg   1321142266_279624879_10.jpg  

Old 11-24-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

I don't think Carmen Cruz is manly but she has some strong looking legs that I'd love to feel wrapped arounf me.
Attached Thumbnails
5238_carmen_casper_tss_005_217_187.jpg  
Old 11-24-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

I can't help but wonder how any of these models might react to being told that their legs are "manly."
Old 11-24-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I can't help but wonder how any of these models might react to being told that their legs are "manly."
Come on now, you're not going to start arguing about something as subjective as this, are you?
Old 11-24-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbdos37 View Post
Come on now, you're not going to start arguing about something as subjective as this, are you?
I'm not arguing, and my point has nothing to do with the obvious subjectivity of one person's perspective that the legs of another person are "manly." Nevertheless, when gender identity is on the line, it's a little different than telling your male friend that after a close shave his softer skin is "girly."
Old 11-24-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I'm not arguing, and my point has nothing to do with the obvious subjectivity of one person's perspective that the legs of another person are "manly." Nevertheless, when gender identity is on the line, it's a little different than telling your male friend that after a close shave his softer skin is "girly."
Even then, I am saying their legs are lovely and it's just an arbitrary descriptive, let's not nitpick on words when my heart is in the right place
Old 11-24-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Chatsworth will become famous soon enoughChatsworth will become famous soon enough

The pictures/examples utilized here so far by the original poster aren't really definitive.What exactly is a "manly leg" is my question? Are they large? Muscular? What?
For me,a manly leg isn't determined so much on muscularity,size,or tone,but more on bone size,symmetry,shape,certain contours,smoothness,and certain muscular cuts. To put it more bluntly,one knows a manly leg when one sees them.Thays Schiavinato,one of my favs,has naturally soft muscular strong legs,yet they're also very shapely,smooth,well contoured,and extremely feminine.She also has very feminine knees.Khloe Hart,Ashley George,and Alexia Freire also fall into Thay's category where their body fat shapes and smooths their legs out very nicely. One doesn't have to have large muscular legs to have what I consider "manly legs".Another of my favs,Bianca Freire,loses a point precisely because she doesn't have the most feminine legs from the knees down.Beautiful girl,with a different body type than that of Thays,but she loses a point because of what I might consider "manly legs".That being said,I would never kick her out of my bed,mind you.
Manly legs have a longer achilles area with calf muscles that are higher and more cut.Manly legs are generally more frog-like regardless of how large or small they are,in my opinion.Spindly come to mind also.

I hope the following is more descriptive...
Attached Thumbnails
malefemale.jpg  
Old 11-24-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatsworth View Post
The pictures/examples utilized here so far by the original poster aren't really definitive.What exactly is a "manly leg" is my question? Are they large? Muscular? What?...
I would say the definition is in the eye of the beholder so don't try to overthink it.
Old 11-24-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Chatsworth will become famous soon enoughChatsworth will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I would say the definition is in the eye of the beholder so don't try to overthink it.
One almost has to when the models featured aren't posed to display what or what isn't "manly" ... Hell,one of them is sitting down.

And,yes,I realize it's all subjective.
Old 11-26-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Her legs are so hot!
Attached Thumbnails
009.jpg  
Old 11-27-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Trannfan will become famous soon enough

This is so sexy imho
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
Old 12-01-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

scottish is on a distinguished road

natalia coxx has the strongest legs
Attached Thumbnails
610_1000.jpg   407_1000.jpg  
Old 12-13-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

calabar69 is on a distinguished road

I agree with you. but seems that many girls are afraid to show a masculine body and on these days its easier to change all your appearance