Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-15-2018
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Elonar is infamous around these parts
Default So, Where are they now ?

I have enjoyed reading through a lot of way-back Discussion Threads ( as well as some of the more tasty pictorial ones ), and I am still saddened by the continued absence of one or two of the more challenging and productive members of this Forum, to single out, for example, Sesame, Mel Asher, and Jenae La Torque.

Do any other members recall the above, or, maybe have one or two names to add to the short list of ' absentee ' members I have detailed ?
Old 08-15-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Well I don't know about past members but my leaving will improve things immediately.
Old 08-15-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default where the hell is Mel ?

I had Mel on my personal E-mail account. I haven't heard from him since about a year ago last spring. I tried contact but got nothing. I don't know but fear " he won't be down for breakfast ".

Like wise, well, sorta; N2O is not doing well. Don't expect he will see another Christmas.
Old 08-15-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

A9127; i told you, you don"t have my permission to leave !
Old 08-15-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

yes, for the betterment of this forum, even if it apears to be dieing, you should stay.

PLEASE
Old 08-15-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
yes, for the betterment of this forum, even if it apears to be dieing, you should stay.

PLEASE
OK. For you Fran, I'll stay.
Old 08-15-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Yay- you're my favorite poster!
Old 08-15-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Phew !!! ( not the first time I've had to slap his ass.) lol

True, I don't visit as often as I used to. but I would hate to loose the only contact I have with past friends.
Old 08-15-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elonar View Post
I have enjoyed reading through a lot of way-back Discussion Threads ( as well as some of the more tasty pictorial ones ), and I am still saddened by the continued absence of one or two of the more challenging and productive members of this Forum, to single out, for example, Sesame, Mel Asher, and Jenae La Torque.

Do any other members recall the above, or, maybe have one or two names to add to the short list of ' absentee ' members I have detailed ?
Sesame was driven away years ago because of a moderator (no, it wasn't me). It would be nice to see him return. I used to have some interesting discussions with him.

I received an email from Mel well over a year ago. I replied to him, but never heard from him again.

I don't know what happened to Jenae.

There are several more members who haven't been here for years. Among them are Cham, Bionca, n20 (although I fear he is no longer able to come on here), Jodiets, GDU, and many more. I would like to see them return and bring this site back to the lively discussion board that it once was.
Old 08-15-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

I miss Nakonas's contributions and wish evryone contributed more!

I don't post very often but I value the discussions here
Old 08-18-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
Yay- you're my favorite poster!
Thanks. Nice to hear that. I have loved your Opera singers and other "divas" many of whom I wasn't familiar with. Also glad you like "Mal."