Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanMichelle View Post
I was sorry when I heard that David Tennant was leaving Doctor Who but truly overjoyed that Russell T Davies was not writing for Series anymore.

Davis is by far the worst Television Writer...EVER. He uses dialogue far too much which detracts from the story, but also uses ideas from other TV Series and Movies.

Doctor you have finally defeated the bugged horror that is Russell T. Davies.

Uh...well, maybe NOT.
It's possible that you spoke too soon.

According to a report over at AIN'T IN COOL NEWS, Davies has moved to Los Angeles and has been hired -- yes, wait for it because this might upset some of you -- to oversee and run licensed AMERICAN version of both Doctor Who and Torchwood, to be launched here on American TV in the near future. Basically, he'll oversee/produce/be head writer for both shows, which will star American actors, have better budgets than the BBC ever had, and both franchises will essentially start with a brand new Day One, so as not to confuse all-new viewers.

Hey, look on the bright side:
Maybe they'll cast a better looking guy than Matt Smith this time!
Old 01-26-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeMind View Post
Uh...well, maybe NOT.

According to a report over at AIN'T IN COOL NEWS, Davies has moved to Los Angeles and has been hired -- yes, wait for it because this might upset some of you -- to oversee and run licensed AMERICAN version of both Doctor Who and Torchwood, to be launched here on American TV in the near future. Basically, he'll oversee/produce/be head writer for both shows, which will star American actors, have better budgets than the BBC ever had, and both franchises will essentially start with a brand new Day One, so as not to confuse all-new viewers.

This does not have very much potential to be a good series. Most series that start out as British and then get "Americanized" do not turn out well. 'My Own Worst Enemy' starring Christian Slater is an example. Having Davies oversee it could make it even more unlikely to be successful. Part of Doctor Who's charm is the less-than-perfect sets that the show employs.

I will give this a chance, but I don't think it will do overly well.
Old 01-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

Oh no. SMH

Wonder what the Tardis will look like?

I'd watch the pilot but even w/ a big budget it's doubtful it would find an audience.

The Who-ligans would compare and contrast it w/ the REAL Doctor and what network would it be on? It just sounds like a bad idea all around.
Old 01-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
Oh no. SMH
They'll reuse the glass payphone booth from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Party on dude Timelady Jen
Old 01-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

EXCELLENT! (guitar riff) But i can't think of how they would "Americanize" it.

A blue police box would stick out like a sore thumb in America.
Old 01-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
EXCELLENT! (guitar riff) But i can't think of how they would "Americanize" it.

A blue police box would stick out like a sore thumb in America.
Hence the old fashion glass payphone booths with the AT&T logo on top after all Superman use to always use em to change his cloths

Timelady Jen
Old 01-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ha Ha , Wonder Woman just had to spin around to change clothes .... i wonder would she be naked if she spinned longer?
Old 01-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Ha Ha , Wonder Woman just had to spin around to change clothes .... i wonder would she be naked if she spinned longer?
When i was 6 they were airing Wonder Woman reruns on tv and i figured if i could copy her spining i would change in to a girl, ok stop laughting i was on 6 for crying out loud any way i tried spining really fast well it never changed me in to a girl but it did make me dizzy

Timelady Jen
Old 01-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool , Remember on the Batman tv show .... " To the batpoles Robin." They slide down the poles and have on their uniforms.

One episode they played it in reverse , so they went up the poles to put back on their civies. lol
Old 01-26-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh no. SMH

I'd watch the pilot but even w/ a big budget it's doubtful it would find an audience.

The Who-ligans would compare and contrast it w/ the REAL Doctor and what network would it be on? It just sounds like a bad idea all around.
It'll be on NBC since they make such sound business decisions.
Old 01-26-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
When i was 6 they were airing Wonder Woman reruns on tv and i figured if i could copy her spining i would change in to a girl, ok stop laughting i was on 6 for crying out loud any way i tried spining really fast well it never changed me in to a girl but it did make me dizzy

Timelady Jen
Nothing wrong with that, Jen.

If that had happened we wouldn't be able to call you Wonder Woman. We would have to call you Wonder Girl instead due to your age.

(If you spun too much, we would have to call you Wonder Tot!)
Old 01-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Nothing wrong with that, Jen.

If that had happened we wouldn't be able to call you Wonder Woman. We would have to call you Wonder Girl instead due to your age.

(If you spun too much, we would have to call you Wonder Tot!)
I really liked the WONDER WOMAN tv show hmmn wonder if that is why i wanted to be a girl so much? Anyway when i was 6 my friends were playing superheroes my one friend said he was Batman another pick Spiderman and another picked Superman and i picked yeah i sure did i pick Wonder woman and needless to say there where laughting so i said i was kidding and i ended up being Capt America. So i guess i pretty much always had a strong female side in me

Timelady Jen

Last edited by transjen; 01-26-2010 at 07:05 PM.
Old 01-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

No ... it will be ... FOX ... again.

Fox wants Doctor Who and Torchwood.
Old 01-26-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
I really liked the WONDER WOMAN tv show hmmn wonder if that is why i wanted to be a girl so much? Anyway when i was 6 my friends were playing superheroes my one friend said he was Batman another pick Spiderman and another picked Superman and i picked yeah i sure did i pick Wonder woman and needless to say there where laughting so i said i was kidding and i ended up being Capt America. So i guess i pretty much always had a strong female side in me

Timelady Jen
You would be an awesome Wonder Woman, Jen.

You should have stuck to your guns and said that you were staying as Wonder Woman, as Wonder Woman would be able to kick Captain America's ass(she is a goddess, after all)!
Old 01-26-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
No ... it will be ... FOX ... again.

Fox wants Doctor Who and Torchwood.
While Fox has it's sucky decisions(Firefly cancelled? Nooooooooooo!), they would be better than NBC. At this point, I think a battery acid enema would be a better decision than NBC. If a network can decide to screw over their own talent(such as what happened to Conan O'Brien, for example) and decide that one can "never have too much reality TV" then they would be a horrible choice for Doctor Who.

I wonder if a Cable network would be the way to go? You could be more edgy and wouldn't have to worry about commercials. That being said, their are probably less viewers for Cable networks than ones such as NBC, FOX, etc.
Old 01-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by emi_baby View Post
Over 500 posts and I am too tired to read it all

but I think this new series is going to be great and Matt Smith will play the Doctor really well

but if I'm wrong then you all can erm....gangbang me
Heres to hoping Matt Smith sucks.
Old 03-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The new series begins April 17 on BBC America.
Old 03-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Back when DR WHO was only aired on PBS stations it was a year or more before the new episodes would air here in the states now it's down to a few months perhaps one day we'll get to see it the very same time as it primers over in England
Timelady Jen
Old 04-04-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

alphanumeric is on a distinguished road
Default Doctor Who: The Eleventh Hour

I've stayed away from as many spoilers as possible for this episode, as I totally wanted to come into it fresh. I was worried, I mean RTD, managed to bring back the Doctor and update him yet keep him pretty much that same, Could Moffat pull it off? or would this new beginning also be the beginning of the end? I waited eagerly for Easter Sunday to arrive so that I could watch it.

Only to discover it was broadcast on Saturday.

Doh!

So I finally manage to watch the episode and what did I think?

Absolutely note perfect.

I think the new Theme song is going to take some getting used to, but I didn't outright hate it. And the new intro is is at the same time different enough and yet still the same.

And I will admit to being a little disappointed with the new console room, I was hoping that they would have been just a little bit more outrageous with it. But basically, except for being a bit larger, it's still basically the same.

As I've mentioned elsewhere, The thing that struck me most about this episode is how right they got the sense of whimsy, which to me is critical to new nuwho (although going by doctors that would be new, new, new new, new...nevermind)

RTD's Doctors were always a melancholy sort. Always looking away with a tear in their eye. But this doctor is bright and fresh and surprisingly happy.

Matt Smith IS the Doctor. he just radiated that sense of authority and trust that would make a complete stranger do whatever weird or dangerous thing he asked of you because you trusted him.

And Karen Gillian as a distrustful but strong young lady makes perfect sense as a companion.

Plus I like that fact that right off the bat, Moffat completely embraces the shows past. I can understand RTD's reluctance to lean on what came before when trying to bring back the series, but I think most people are ready now to check out the back catalog. (if they haven't already done so.)

I also like the fact that Moffat will be carrying on with the season arc.

And finally, no (so far,) hanky panky.

All in all, I can't wait for the next episode.

Last edited by alphanumeric; 04-04-2010 at 04:47 PM. Reason: wanted to add pic.
Old 04-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Just watched the first Matt Smith DR WHO and while the show was pretty good i'm still now impressed with Matt Smith but i do like Amy
Timelady Jen
Old 04-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I still hate his outfit and i don't like the music but the new time vortex intro is cool.

The TARDIS looks great and Amy Pond is incredibly pretty.
Old 05-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I liked last nights episode , but i'm curious about something.

Are the 4 weeping angels that the 10th Doctor encountered scavengers as a result of what the 11th Doctor did to them?

And "who" is the hero that River Song killed ?
Maybe a future version of the Doctor ... a "Valeyard" incarnation.
And what is the explosion that is cracking and rewriting time?
Old 05-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeMind View Post
Uh...well, maybe NOT.

Three words:

Red Dwarf USA

now weep, weep with joy that this never got made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN3ZUrduNUs

Edit: Ohh extra amusing part: I just watched the first 10 mins and Lister refers to Red Dwarfs departure point as 'the forth moon of Saturn' because presumably the US producers didn't thing thier audience was smart enough to have heard of Titan. Also, extra amusing is Titan is the 6th moon of Saturn...

Last edited by SluttyShemaleAnna; 05-16-2010 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Extra Lolz added
Old 05-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Just throwin' this out there ..... David Bowie as the last Doctor.

How cool would that be?
Attached Thumbnails
David-Bowie-1.jpg  

Last edited by rockabilly; 05-17-2010 at 05:27 AM.
Old 05-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rachel is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Default Amy

Wow the Dr. finally got laid by one of his traveling companions! lol
Old 05-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Amy

Oops my mistake. She was throwing herself at him but next episode didnt happen
Old 05-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Next episode you get a glimpse of the Doctor's dark side.

And that's not a euphamism.
Old 05-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura about

^ hey Rockabilly
I'm starting to really get into Doctor Who, thanks to Matt Smith
Old 05-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tennant and Baker are still my faves though.

This new Doctor is more prone to yelling and anger.

But the bit w/ him popping out of the cake was amusing.
Old 05-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura about

yeh i like it... hes kinda goofy, but in the latest episodes u see some angry and almost psycho moments from him, like in latest ep in UK wehn he talls the woman to put the weapons away...
Old 05-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default anger?

Yeah I was going to say he does seem to lose it. Tenant could express anger with his facial expressions and voice. Smith seems to convey that he's a real nasty bastard who needs anger management classes.
Old 04-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tonight was the first story of Matt Smith's second year
The story was good Amy was hot but i still haven't warmed up to Matt Smith
Timelady Jen
Old 07-28-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Herenthere is on a distinguished road

OK this is the absolute last place I expected to find Doctor Who fans so I am totally over the moon.

I never really warmed up to Matt Smith at all and have missed David Tennant terribly. My all time favourite Doctor was Tom Baker but Tennant was brilliant.

What do think they are doing now with John Hurt?
Do you think he is actually going to play the Doctor or is he just in the Doctors Time Stream as a bad memory for that episode.
Perhaps he is the Doctor who blew up Galefrey and is hiding out in his own time stream there.
I have always wondered if they would ever cast a woman as the Doctor or bring back his daughter or possibly Romana from the really old eps.
Romana was HOT
I would love to travel the universe with a timelord and female would be even better. Although knowing my luck I would leave with a hot Romana type then battle the Daleks and end up stuck with an old school ma'am type lol
Old 07-30-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herenthere View Post
OK this is the absolute last place I expected to find Doctor Who fans so I am totally over the moon.

I never really warmed up to Matt Smith at all and have missed David Tennant terribly. My all time favourite Doctor was Tom Baker but Tennant was brilliant.

What do think they are doing now with John Hurt?
Do you think he is actually going to play the Doctor or is he just in the Doctors Time Stream as a bad memory for that episode.
Perhaps he is the Doctor who blew up Galefrey and is hiding out in his own time stream there.
I have always wondered if they would ever cast a woman as the Doctor or bring back his daughter or possibly Romana from the really old eps.
Romana was HOT
I would love to travel the universe with a timelord and female would be even better. Although knowing my luck I would leave with a hot Romana type then battle the Daleks and end up stuck with an old school ma'am type lol
Me too! I never saw this thread before.
this site doesn't allow fakes, but I'd love some assistants with cocks photos!
Karen Gillan was shagadelic, but the new girl's way too young. Romana, yes, Lela yes, yes! We should get together and write some fan porn, where all the assistants are transsexuals, and every episode ends with an orgy!

My least fave was Worzel Gummidge (Pertwee).
Old 07-31-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

asharon is on a distinguished road

a transexual assistant would be great. Put a positive role model right out there for all to see.
Old 08-08-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

...and dont forget John Hurt was the Naked Civil Servant!
What cant he bring to Dr Who?