Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Lis is stunning and sexy with her corset on and off.
Attached Thumbnails
corset-lis02.jpg   corset-lis07.jpg   corset-lis16.jpg  

Old 05-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Tara Emory looks incredible in her corset, part of her latex outfit. But let's face it: Tara could wear a burlap sack and she would look sexier than most women on the planet.
Attached Thumbnails
corset_taraemory10.jpg   corset_taraemory14.jpg  
Old 05-24-2010
Panty Bulge Fan

Juliza. Playful in a hot corset. Look at how well she wears it.

She is looking freaking amazing. Great raunchy face. Amazing body. Lush hair. Sexy legs. A born to fuck back door. She is smoking hot bent over like that.

I absolutely adore her circumcised dick. It is just asking to be licked. Her penis is saying, "Lick right around the v. Slurp the helmet rim. And you had better treat me, the shecock, right by sliding your tongue up and down this shaft."

I am totally in love with Juliza. She wears this pink corset so very well.
Attached Thumbnails
09.jpg   13.jpg   15.jpg  

Old 05-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

jhoanny wilker wearing leather
Attached Thumbnails
Jhoanny_Wilker_-_set_3_017.jpg   Jhoanny_Wilker_-_set_3_051.jpg   Jhoanny_Wilker_-_set_3_064.jpg  

Old 05-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfk92110 View Post
jhoanny wilker wearing leather
I want to crawl up on that bed, find Ms. Wilker's cock underneath that leather, and get her to pound my ass with it until she shoots a huge load of delicious girl juice in me!
Old 05-26-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

fetishka is on a distinguished road

I love corsets. My avatar shows me in a rubber body suit with a simple rubber corset over it. I got a lovely leather corset but as yet have no pics...
Old 05-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetishka View Post
I love corsets. My avatar shows me in a rubber body suit with a simple rubber corset over it. I got a lovely leather corset but as yet have no pics...
And red hair, too! I never cared much for rubber before, but I'm beginning to warm up to the idea as I look at your avatar. mmmmmm
Old 05-26-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

fetishka is on a distinguished road

Thanks smc!

I do rather like that red hair... a wig of course but you probably knew that already.
Old 05-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetishka View Post
Thanks smc!

I do rather like that red hair... a wig of course but you probably knew that already.
Yes, I knew that, but I'm not going to let it get in the way of my arousal.
Old 06-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Polyana Santorini looks great in this red see through corset
Attached Thumbnails
polyana_santorini1029.jpg   polyana_santorini1071.jpg   polyana_santorini1099.jpg  

Old 06-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Fernanda Rios and her flatchested body looks very attractive in this red corset
Attached Thumbnails
Fernanda Rios 1.jpg   Fernanda Rios 3.jpg   fernanda_rios1016.jpg  

Old 06-19-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hushovd is on a distinguished road

corsets are so horny
Old 06-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

In this photoset, Valeria in her corset says she is channeling Beyonce. Perhaps, but in the last photo Valeria has something Beyonce could never shoot into my waiting mouth -- and I'd take that over Beyonce's singing any day!
Attached Thumbnails
corset_tsdolls-valeria_beyonce_1-005.jpg   corset_tsdolls-valeria_beyonce_1-012.jpg   corset_tsdolls-valeria_beyonce_1-016.jpg  

Old 06-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Foxxy wearing a zippered corset.
Attached Thumbnails
corset_foxxy1.jpg   corset_foxxy4.jpg   corset_foxxy8.jpg  

Old 07-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pik wearing a leather corset. That look on her face, a bit of distance and bit of disinterest, makes me want her to do things to me, nasty things. (from Sexy Asian Ladyboys)
Attached Thumbnails
Pik_sexyasianladyboys_01.jpg   Pik_sexyasianladyboys_06.jpg   Pik_sexyasianladyboys_09.jpg  

Old 07-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenessa Hart wearing a hot sheer corset that make her hot body even more desirable
Attached Thumbnails
jenessahart2020.jpg   jenessahart2061.jpg  
Old 07-11-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

SusanMichelle will become famous soon enoughSusanMichelle will become famous soon enough
Default Pretty in Pink

I found this sweet, cute little pie and just had to share
Attached Thumbnails
p01.jpg   p02.jpg   p03.jpg  

Old 07-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanMichelle View Post
I found this sweet, cute little pie and just had to share
It's always nice to provide names of the models if possible. These pictures are of the lovely Hazel Tucker.
Old 07-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Kamila Oliver in and out of her corset.
Attached Thumbnails
corset_kamila-oliver_03.jpg   corset_kamila-oliver_09.jpg   corset_kamila-oliver_12.jpg  

Old 07-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thanks to a new photoshoot, Bailey Jay can now grace the pages of this thread.
Attached Thumbnails
corset_baileyjay1.jpg   corset_baileyjay4.jpg   corset_baileyjay5.jpg  

Old 07-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jordan Jay opens her corset for us.
Attached Thumbnails
corset_jordanjay-04.jpg   corset_jordanjay-10.jpg   corset_jordanjay-15.jpg  

Old 07-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

These selections from Kelly Shore's "pink corset" photoshoot are dedicated to my good friend aw9725. May you find the opportunity to strip Kelly out of an outfit like this someday and have your ways with each other.
Attached Thumbnails
corset_kellyshore2.jpg   corset_kellyshore6.jpg   corset_kellyshore12.jpg  

Old 07-23-2010
aw9725

Thanks smc! Very nice.

Her pics are hard to find these days. I heard she is engaged to some lucky guy and hasn't done anything new in a while.
Old 07-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I don't think I've ever seen Jasmine Jewels look prettier than in the pictures from this photoshoot.
Attached Thumbnails
corset_jasminejewels_2.jpg   corset_jasminejewels_3.jpg   corset_jasminejewels_4.jpg  

Old 07-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bondageboy02 will become famous soon enoughbondageboy02 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I don't think I've ever seen Jasmine Jewels look prettier than in the pictures from this photoshoot.
You would be correct. She really is amazing, for someone that started out at a later age going into transition to turn out so beautiful is really awesome. I don't know what she's using but she definately has lost more of her wrinkles and age in every new pic I see of her.
Old 07-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Violet wears a corset.
Attached Thumbnails
down_violet13.jpg   down_violet14.jpg   down_violet15.jpg  

Old 07-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Angelica Syn is an attractive tgirl
Attached Thumbnails
angelicasyn5020.jpg   angelicasyn5036.jpg   angelicasyn5071.jpg  

Old 07-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The strikingly beautiful Alexia Kruger in a corset. So sexy!
Attached Thumbnails
corset_alexia-kruger12.jpg  
Old 08-18-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

chrero can only hope to improve

Why I like corsets:

She looks like a warrior with her corset. I am overwhelmed by her, naked and vulnerable. I crawl at her feet looking up to her, my goddess and my owner and she is protected, thanks to her armor, her corset.
Old 08-18-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

s&m81 is on a distinguished road

corsets and tatoo are so horny
Old 09-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ivanova in a sexy corset.
Attached Thumbnails
corset_ivanova02.jpg   corset_ivanova06.jpg   corset_ivanova07.jpg  

Old 09-08-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

char is on a distinguished road

THANX for these beautiful pictures
Old 09-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nina looks elegant in her lacey corset
Attached Thumbnails
Nina1.jpg   nina2.jpg   nina3.jpg  

Old 09-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A (new?) Kelly Shore photoset she calls "Red Corset."
Attached Thumbnails
corset_kelly-shore_red_6.jpg   corset_kelly-shore_red_11.jpg   corset_kelly-shore_red_12.jpg  

Old 09-22-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TINYTIM61 is on a distinguished road
Default A few Ladies

Enjoy these hot ladies.
Attached Thumbnails
fontini210.jpg   LAPV_064.JPG   LAPV_076.JPG  

meg2015_jpg_jpg.jpg   meg3032_jpg_jpg.jpg   OLIVIA30216.jpg  

OLIVIA30222.jpg   OLIVIA30242.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 09-22-2010 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Reduced number of pics from a set to conform with Forum rules.
Old 09-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TINYTIM61 View Post
Enjoy these hot ladies.
It's nice if you provide the names of the models (if known). These are Pamela Fontini, Joanna Jet, Meghan Chevalier, and Olivia Love.
Old 09-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

mia isabella wearing leather
Attached Thumbnails
ml0020a.jpg   ml0026a.jpg   ml0055a.jpg  

Old 09-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Beautiful chocolate coulored ladyboy
Attached Thumbnails
387.jpg   388.jpg   389.jpg  

Old 09-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

the beautiful miss yasmine lee
Attached Thumbnails
yasmin_lee8003.jpg   yasmin_lee8023.jpg   yasmin_lee8069.jpg  

Old 10-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Another Bailey Jay set in a corset. My god, that first picture with the glasses has me cumming in my pants!
Attached Thumbnails
corset_bailey-jay_1.jpg   corset_bailey-jay_5.jpg   corset_bailey-jay_10.jpg  

Old 10-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

before being known as sarina valentina, she was known as alexis sage
Attached Thumbnails
Dsc01311.jpg   Dsc01333.jpg   Dsc01356.jpg  

Old 10-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It seems that Bailey really likes corsets. And I like her
Attached Thumbnails
17.jpg   18.jpg   19.jpg  

Old 10-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rayanne Lenox looking might fine in a corset.
Attached Thumbnails
corset_rayanne-lenox_3.jpg   corset_rayanne-lenox_9.jpg   corset_rayanne-lenox_13.jpg  

Old 11-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

timhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Another Bailey Jay set in a corset. My god, that first picture with the glasses has me cumming in my pants!
Yes, Bailey (though I really prefer her being called Harley Quinn) is really beautiful! However, I'm pretty sure that if she ever decides to get rid of her balls, she'd be absolutely fantastic and irresistible!
Old 11-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

black and beautiful
Attached Thumbnails
corset.jpg  
Old 11-01-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Shannon is on a distinguished road

Corsets can be sexy for sure, but unfortunately they're often used to hide a girl who has gotten too big in the mid section. If they're going to make a career out of pleasing men with good taste then they should stay in shape. We all know many of the hot photos posted on this thread are of girls who have nothing to hide... Bailey Jay for example... mmmm
Old 11-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
Corsets can be sexy for sure, but unfortunately they're often used to hide a girl who has gotten too big in the mid section. If they're going to make a career out of pleasing men with good taste then they should stay in shape. We all know many of the hot photos posted on this thread are of girls who have nothing to hide... Bailey Jay for example... mmmm
Would a "man with good taste" utter what I have highlighted with bold in the quote from you above? Perhaps, and perhaps not. But I'm pretty sure a gentleman would keep such a potentially insulting comment to himself.
Old 11-01-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

JessieLace is on a distinguished road

I am soooo in lust with this Lady!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post
The first pic I ever saw of this babe was the one of her in the dress. Found it hard to believe she was TG. Finally found a set where she showed to settle my doubts - bottom pics. And finally the last pic is Lavinia looking real curvey a la PS.
Old 11-02-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hotironman is on a distinguished road
Smile

I have to thank, cause i like ts in corsets!

They appear soooo feminine!

Excellent posts!
Old 11-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Beatrice getting some attention in her red corset
Attached Thumbnails
Beatrice1.jpg   Beatrice2.jpg   Beatrice3.jpg