Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-24-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

There's nothing like getting a mouth full of shecock and your ass filled with a nice hard cock. Pics from Shemale Academy
Attached Thumbnails
sot164.jpg   sot165.jpg   sot166.jpg  

sot167.jpg   sot168.jpg   sot169.jpg  

sot170.jpg   sot171.jpg   sot172.jpg  

Last edited by ila; 09-24-2008 at 05:46 PM.
Old 09-25-2008
Panty Cock

I got to say. Sure shemales getting fucked is awesome, because they are so cute. But that is only half the fun, you got to suck that panty cock and let it ram you too. Panty cocks are amazing and let them be sucked and let them fuck!!!
Attached Thumbnails
07.jpg   12.jpg   13.jpg  

absolute2.jpg   absolute3.jpg   lc1.jpg  

lc2.jpg   ts1.jpg   ts2.jpg  

ts3.jpg   ts4.jpg   ts5.jpg  

ts6.jpg   ts10.jpg   ts12.jpg  

Old 09-25-2008
Panty Cock

Oh yeah, unleash the panty cock all over my face.
Attached Thumbnails
ts12.jpg   ts13.jpg   ts14.jpg  

ts10.jpg   ts6.jpg   ts5.jpg  

ts4.jpg   ts3.jpg   ts2.jpg  

ts1.jpg   lc2.jpg   lc1.jpg  

Old 09-25-2008
Panty Cock

oh yeah, this set is like how I want a couple of panty cocks to treat me. So very yummy.
Attached Thumbnails
03.jpg   04.jpg   06.jpg  

08.jpg   09.jpg   10.jpg  

Old 09-25-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Great posts pantycock. It's nice to see a guy taking care of his girl's (or girls') cock(s).
Old 10-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to all

love this scene from Foxy Angel
Attached Thumbnails
200.jpg   050.jpg   241.jpg  

069-1.jpg   248.jpg   250.jpg  

257.jpg   260.jpg   261.jpg  

Old 10-10-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lickmysack can only hope to improve

possibly the greatest videos ever
Old 10-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to alloldawg is a name known to all

love this shot
Attached Thumbnails
008.jpg  
Old 10-11-2008
Shecock obsessed

Now who wouldn't want to suck Bianca's cock. Pics from Shemales Get Fucked
Attached Thumbnails
sot173.jpg   sot174.jpg  

Last edited by ila; 10-11-2008 at 05:47 PM.
Old 10-11-2008
Shecock obsessed

Another lucky guy that gets to suck Bianca's cock. Sorry, only one pic of this. Pic from Tranny Surprise
Attached Thumbnails
sot175.jpg  
Old 10-11-2008
Shecock obsessed

Not only does this guy get to suck this lovely girl's cock, but he gets to feel her hot cock up his ass.
Attached Thumbnails
sot176.jpg   sot177.jpg   sot179.jpg  

sot180.jpg   sot181.jpg   sot182.jpg  

sot183.jpg   sot185.jpg   sot186.jpg  

Old 10-11-2008
Shecock obsessed

Can you say pleasuring your woman?
Attached Thumbnails
sot187.jpg   sot188.jpg   sot190.jpg  

sot192.jpg   sot193.jpg   sot194.jpg  

sot195.jpg   sot196.jpg   sot197.jpg  

sot198.jpg   sot199.jpg   sot200.jpg  

Old 10-12-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sammig82 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFKane View Post
Are you interested in a man ( that looks like a man) in your mouth or anus? If not,then maybe you are having only a half sex life - it's all about what you really want - I don't want what you think is the other half but I think you do want a pure man but won't admit it.
From my own observation, especially from what I read in this forum, the interest (or obsession) with a tranny/ladyboy can be in many different ways..
The majority tranny lovers are guys, most of them will not be too fussy on whether to be o top or bottom. As minority, I will definitely love to be at the bottom (as if we have any choices, unless with the rubbery help of a strap-on). But in response to CFKane, being at the bottom to a tranny as a gentleman doesn't mean that you want a pure man. What pure men don't have is the softest of skin, gentle touch, sweetest of lips, juicy boobs, suckable nipples and at the same time, a beautiful functional pines. These, you can't get in the prettiest girls or the sexiest guys on the planet.
Old 10-12-2008
A dedicated FEMBOY Lover

jimudon will become famous soon enough
Default I have no problem with being a bottom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammig82 View Post
From my own observation, especially from what I read in this forum, the interest (or obsession) with a tranny/ladyboy can be in many different ways..
The majority tranny lovers are guys, most of them will not be too fussy on whether to be o top or bottom. As minority, I will definitely love to be at the bottom (as if we have any choices, unless with the rubbery help of a strap-on). But in response to CFKane, being at the bottom to a tranny as a gentleman doesn't mean that you want a pure man. What pure men don't have is the softest of skin, gentle touch, sweetest of lips, juicy boobs, suckable nipples and at the same time, a beautiful functional pines. These, you can't get in the prettiest girls or the sexiest guys on the planet.
I prefer being the bottom. And I feel like a pure man. I prefer the femboy look though. Just have no use for GGs, pussy is just so, so plain. It is so much more fun with a cock.
Why did I waste my time with so-called real girls!
Old 10-15-2008
Shecock obsessed

Some guys have all the luck. He has two beautiful women, each with a lovely cock to suck. He even sucks both of them at the same time. I love how he finishes off by sucking one cock and having another really nice hot cock up his ass. Pics from Shemale Club
Attached Thumbnails
sot201.jpg   sot202.jpg   sot203.jpg  

sot204.jpg   sot205.jpg   sot206.jpg  

sot207.jpg  
Old 10-15-2008
Shecock obsessed

This is how to take care of your girl. Suck her cock until she is nice and hard and the roll over so she can put it in your ass. For a change sit on her so you can feel her cock all the way in you. Pics from Tranny Perverts
Attached Thumbnails
sot208.jpg   sot209.jpg   sot210.jpg  

sot211.jpg   sot212.jpg   sot213.jpg  

Old 10-15-2008
Shecock obsessed

This guy has learned how to please his woman. He sucked her cock until she was hard and then they both enjoyed the pleasure of her cock in his ass.
Attached Thumbnails
sot214.jpg   sot215.jpg   sot217.jpg  

sot218.jpg   sot220.jpg   sot221.jpg  

sot222.jpg   sot223.jpg   sot224.jpg  

sot225.jpg   sot226.jpg   sot227.jpg  

Old 10-15-2008
Shecock obsessed

This guy is getting tag teamed by two girls. I'll bet he's not complaining. Pics from Shemale Club
Attached Thumbnails
sot228.jpg   sot229.jpg   sot230.jpg  

sot231.jpg   sot232.jpg   sot234.jpg  

Last edited by ila; 10-15-2008 at 02:45 PM.
Old 10-15-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

The guy in post #130 is SO DAMN HOT!!! I know it's all about the gals, but even we need our eye candy! Any gals in the industry know who he is *bats eyes*?
Old 10-15-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
The guy in post #130 is SO DAMN HOT!!! I know it's all about the gals, but even we need our eye candy! Any gals in the industry know who he is *bats eyes*?
Would you believe that's me? (Well it would be if I was a little bit younger and little bit better looking)
Old 10-15-2008
Shecock obsessed

Here's another lucky guy with two girls. He sure is enjoying himself as he sucks one girl while getting fucked by the other. Then they finish him off by laying him on his back. Pics from Shemale Club
Attached Thumbnails
sot247.jpg   sot248.jpg   sot249.jpg  

sot250.jpg   sot251.jpg   sot252.jpg  

sot253.jpg   sot254.jpg  
Old 10-15-2008
Shecock obsessed

Lessons in how to suck your lady's cock to give her maximum pleasure. And what a lovely cock she has. Pics from VIP Tranny
Attached Thumbnails
sot284.jpg   sot285.jpg   sot286.jpg  

sot287.jpg   sot288.jpg  
Old 10-16-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cyba is an unknown quantity at this point

Ebony and ivory.
Well she's on top in a way.
Attached Thumbnails
ontop.jpg  
Old 10-22-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sika79 is on a distinguished road
Default Lady G

Some bedroom action from lady G...
...enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
056.jpg   089.jpg   110.jpg  

113.jpg   129.jpg   151.jpg  

155.jpg   169.jpg   171.jpg  

173.jpg   176.jpg   177.jpg  

178.jpg   180.jpg   183.jpg  

Old 10-22-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sika79 is on a distinguished road

Some more bedroom action from Lady G...
...Blond version
Attached Thumbnails
077.jpg   079.jpg   084.jpg  

110.jpg   116.jpg   122.jpg  

126.jpg   128.jpg   136.jpg  

140.jpg   142.jpg   145.jpg  

147.jpg   157.jpg   160.jpg  

Old 10-22-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hawaiinguy is on a distinguished road

awesome pics love seeing the guys get it from shemales, very hot!!!! but i never can find a pic or movie that has a shemale giving a guy a creampie, its always the shemales getting creampied, would like to see a guy getting creampied by a shemale!!! anyone else feel the same?

I would love to see a guy get creampied by a shemale, that would be very hot to see!!

Last edited by dauls; 11-26-2011 at 12:49 AM. Reason: merge posts
Old 10-23-2008
Shecock obsessed

There's nothing I like more than sucking a shecock and here is a beautiful cock on a beautiful girl. I would love to be in this guy's place with my lips wrapped around her lovely rod, licking the tip, kissing up and down along her shaft, then feeling her cock slide across my tongue and into the back of my throat. I'd bob my head up and down on her cock until she rewarded me with a big load of cum. After I swallowed her load I would lick her clean and then start all over again. Pics from TS Jesse
Attached Thumbnails
sot289.jpg   sot290.jpg   sot291.jpg  

sot292.jpg   sot293.jpg   sot294.jpg  

sot295.jpg   sot296.jpg   sot297.jpg  

sot298.jpg  

Last edited by ila; 10-23-2008 at 02:15 PM.
Old 10-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new crimson has a spectacular aura aboutnew crimson has a spectacular aura aboutnew crimson has a spectacular aura about

A few, featuring Natassia Dreams, Vaniity and Carla Novaes. And Miriany Ribiero...
Attached Thumbnails
1natassiaPK089.jpg   exclusive-tgirls_16557-lg.jpg   11.jpg  

shemalerevenge-07.jpg   shemalerevenge-09.jpg   869382173.jpg  

Last edited by new crimson; 10-23-2008 at 11:04 PM.
Old 10-25-2008
Shecock obsessed

Suck your girl's cock and then sit in her lap.
Attached Thumbnails
sot299.jpg   sot300.jpg   sot301.jpg  

sot302.jpg   sot303.jpg   sot304.jpg  

Old 10-25-2008
Shecock obsessed

If I was in his position I would do exactly the same thing. Pics from Shemales Fuck Guys
Attached Thumbnails
sot305.jpg   sot306.jpg   sot307.jpg  

sot310.jpg   sot311.jpg   sot312.jpg  

sot314.jpg   sot315.jpg   sot316.jpg  

sot317.jpg  
Old 10-25-2008
Shecock obsessed

There is nothing like a little public sex. Pics from Shemales Fuck Guys
Attached Thumbnails
sot319.jpg   sot320.jpg   sot323.jpg  

sot322.jpg   sot326.jpg   sot327.jpg  

sot324.jpg   sot328.jpg   sot329.jpg  

sot330.jpg   sot331.jpg   sot332.jpg  

Old 10-25-2008
Shecock obsessed

Same couple, different location. Pics from Shemales Fuck Guys
Attached Thumbnails
sot333.jpg   sot335.jpg   sot336.jpg  

sot338.jpg   sot339.jpg   sot341.jpg  

sot342.jpg   sot343.jpg   sot344.jpg  

sot345.jpg   sot349.jpg   sot350.jpg  

Old 10-25-2008
Shecock obsessed

I'm seriously thinking of putting a pool in my backyard if she will show up here. Just imagine being able to suck her cock and then feeling her hot cock up your ass, mmmmmm. Pics from Shemales Fuck Guys
Attached Thumbnails
sot351.jpg   sot352.jpg   sot354.jpg  

sot356.jpg   sot357.jpg   sot358.jpg  

sot359.jpg   sot360.jpg   sot361.jpg  

sot363.jpg   sot364.jpg   sot365.jpg  

sot366.jpg   sot367.jpg  
Old 10-25-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I'm seriously thinking of putting a pool in my backyard if she will show up here. Just imagine being able to suck her cock and then feeling her hot cock up your ass, mmmmmm. Pics from Shemales Fuck Guys

Oh yes that girl really knows how to fuck her man.
I'm getting very envious of all of theses guys
Old 10-26-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sexynova is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Nice. I would love to take the place of all of those guys in the pics.
anyday!!!!
Old 10-27-2008
Shecock obsessed

I've really got to get a backyard pool or find out where this one is. Pics from Shemales Fuck Guys
Attached Thumbnails
sot370.jpg   sot369.jpg   sot371.jpg  

sot372.jpg   sot373.jpg   sot374.jpg  

sot377.jpg   sot378.jpg   sot380.jpg  

Old 10-27-2008
Shecock obsessed

Some more pics of a guy treating his girl right. Pics from Shemales Fuck Guys
Attached Thumbnails
sot381.jpg   sot384.jpg   sot385.jpg  

sot386.jpg   sot387.jpg   sot388.jpg  

sot389.jpg   sot391.jpg   sot392.jpg  

sot393.jpg   sot394.jpg   sot395.jpg  

Old 10-27-2008
Shecock obsessed

I would sure like to suck her cock. Pics from Transpantyhose
Attached Thumbnails
sot398.jpg   sot399.jpg   sot400.jpg  

Old 10-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

As you post this Ila, are you thinking of anyone special* ?
Old 10-27-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
As you post this Ila, are you thinking of anyone special* ?
Quite possibly.
Old 10-28-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hawaiinguy is on a distinguished road

Can Anyone Post Any Pics Of Shemales Giving A Guy A Creampie, That Would Be Hot!!! Haven't Been Able To Find Any, Only The Opposite.
Old 10-29-2008
Shecock obsessed

I really like this series.
Attached Thumbnails
sot411.jpg   sot412.jpg   sot415.jpg  

sot416.jpg   sot417.jpg   sot418.jpg  

sot419.jpg   sot420.jpg  
Old 10-29-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sexynova is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I really like this series.
i would want to get fucked by her anyday!!!
and actually i would fuck that guy anyday too he is sooo sexy
Old 11-02-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

i love the way she fucks his mouth
http://www.amtranny.com/trannies6880qhchd/2.mpg
Old 11-02-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

smolderingtemptress is on a distinguished road

Ahahahahaha! This is what I like to see. Men bending over for us. The girls are pretty, but I just can't get it up for one of my own! :P
Old 11-02-2008
Shecock obsessed

Always give your girl a good bj and then bend over for her. I don't understand though why this guy doesn't have a hardon with a nice hot cock like her's in his ass.
Attached Thumbnails
sot421.jpg   sot422.jpg   sot423.jpg  

sot424.jpg   sot425.jpg   sot426.jpg  

sot427.jpg   sot428.jpg  
Old 11-02-2008
Shecock obsessed

I'd have a hardon like him too if I was sucking her cock.
Attached Thumbnails
sot429.jpg   sot430.jpg   sot431.jpg  

Old 11-02-2008
Shecock obsessed

Too bad I never get a visitor like her in my workshop. Pics from Shemale Club
Attached Thumbnails
sot432.jpg   sot433.jpg   sot434.jpg  

sot435.jpg  
Old 11-02-2008
Shecock obsessed

Treat your girl right and she will reward you with her nice hard cock in your ass. Pics from TS Seduction
Attached Thumbnails
sot436.jpg   sot437.jpg   sot438.jpg  

sot439.jpg   sot440.jpg   sot441.jpg  

sot442.jpg  
Old 11-03-2008
Shecock obsessed

This guy is either so good at sucking cock that his girl is in absolute ecstasy or he's so bad that she fell asleep.
Attached Thumbnails
sot443.jpg   sot444.jpg   sot445.jpg  

sot446.jpg   sot447.jpg   sot448.jpg