Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Travelling
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-09-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default Anyone Close to New Orleans?

the name says it all. I am older though but experienced. Not bad looking either.

I am kind of Goth living in NO. My hair shows it and my attitude shows it.

Do you wanna' be scared? We can go to St Louis Cemetary at night. I may even be able to swing Oak Alley in Vacherie. I have been and discretely investigated both and not near as impressed as some other places.

But fuck that. Who wants to date a trans woman in New Orleans?
Old 12-09-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Yes, I'm only one or two thousand miles away. ( It could be further ! )
Old 12-09-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default Yes it could be much father.

LOL. I wish I still ran over the road. even though I always hated running the north east. I would request to come to Maine because there is no other woman like a Trans woman.

You do sound pretty fucking cool though. Yes I am dating myself. But I do play some hellacious Sabbath on the guitar and som pretty good ACDC. Even some pretty good Dime Bag from Pantera. But it seems like most people want to listen to "Every Rose has its Thorn", " I Remember You", "You Shook me All Night", "Highway to Hell", Night Prowler" and a lot of other ACDC Songs with Bonn Scott.

When I work behind the bar then I play Metallica, Motley Crue, Poison, Nirvana, THC (Texas Hippie Coalition) Some off the wall stuff like David Allen Coe, Pop Evil because Mick asked me to. OMFG I am a topless trans bartender in a more or less exclusive transclub on Bourbon St. sometimes hun we are just sexy as hell. the bigger the boob and smaller the cock the more it turns some guys on. Last night I had one guy ask me how far up I shave. I just smiled and told him to fantasize.

I'll tell you though. All the way. But you are a woman too so it don't matter. But guys in real life? Let them wonder. Here? Tell them and let them fantasize.