Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Travelling
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-27-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Visiting Bangkok

Travelling to Bangkok.

If you’re thinking about visiting Bangkok to play with the girls….er ….ladyboys, there are a couple of issues you should consider.

Firstly try to avoid religious holidays. The Thai government bans the sale of alcohol if the holiday is a budda day. Last week we had three days where no alcohol could be purchased. Most of the clubs were empty, and several closed completely. Google Thai public holiday before you book you flights to ensure you avoid any alcohol bans.

I’ve seen too many people in tears because their passports or money has been stolen. You don’t need to carry your passport with you. A photocopy of the face page is sufficient. Leave your passport and your money in the hotel room safe. Bth3000 (roughly $100) is more than sufficient for day to day spending. If you are unfortunate to have a wallet or purse stolen, then all is not lost, you can easily get another photocopy of your passport and you still have you cash in the safe.

Remember July, Aug and Sept is the rainy season. Generally thunder clouds will develop in the afternoons and its pouring cats and dogs by four or five o’clock. The only good thing is, this is the low season, some hotels are half price at the moment.

Don’t use tuck-tuck’s. Most of the robberies are from these vehicles. Use Taxi’s, they are air-conditioned, and actually cheaper than the Tuck-tuck.

This probably won’t apply to most of the readers of this forum. But if you thinking of visiting Bangkok, and you have a small child that needs a stroller. Don’t bring the stroller. Bangkok sidewalks are not stroller friendly, they are uneven, have numerous obstacles blocking the pathway (old phone booths, fire hydrants, stairs to overhead walkways, street vendors, etc). I’ve seen the following scene several times. Mom walking along carrying her child, and Dad walking behind, carrying the folded stroller, and remember the average temperature in Bangkok is 35DegC (95 F) every day, with 80%humidity. Good luck carrying a child through the crowded streets in sweltering heat.

Kelly.
Old 07-30-2016
Administrator

TransLadyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Some good tips Kelly.

Here's a few extra tips in relation to finding Ladyboys in Bangkok:

There are several ladyboy bars/gogo's in Bangkok, here's a few of the main ones:

Cockatoo Go-Go Bar (Soi Cowboy Asoke)
Darkside Bar (Soi 33 Sukhumvit)
Check in Bar (Sukhumvit Soi 7)
Charades (Nana Plaza Sukhumvit Soi 4)
DC-10 (Nana Plaza)
Chilli Bar (Nana Plaza)
Obsession (Nana Plaza)

Besides the many ladyboy bars, you will also find freelancers around the main nightlife areas of Soi Cowboy (Asoke), Pat Pong (Silom) and Nana Plaza (Sukhumvit).

You can also meet ladyboys online through ThaiFriendly.com or Tinder.

There's two types of choices you have with ladyboys, either shorttime or longtime. Shorttime is generally until you cum, and longtime is generally all night / until morning.

If you are planning on taking the LB back to your hotel make sure to check if your hotel is "girl friendly" and that the hotel doesn't have a "joiner fee" as well. Not all hotels, but especially brands like for example the Hilton won't allow "bargirls or ladyboys" to be brought back to the hotel room and if they do, usually at a extra cost - for example 1000 or 1500b.

If you do not want to bring them back to your hotel, the nightlife areas of Bangkok offer plenty of so called "shorttime rooms" where you can rent rooms per 2 or 3 hour windows.

There are literally thousands of drop-dead-gorgeous LBs in Bangkok on any given night... have fun!

Old 07-31-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Thanks for the information. Much appreciated.

I agree with you details on the hotels. I always use the Landmark on SukhumvitRoad.
It’s 4 star, and has no problem bringing the girls back. The girls have to leave their I’D cards at reception
And after you have finished playing with them.
Reception will call you to check that everything is okay.

A couple of weeks back, a buddy of mine brought back three ladyboys at the same time (I think he swallowed a load of vitamin B) . He said nobody batted an eye when he walked in with the three beauties. The landmark is located on Sukhumvit, just around the corner form Soi 4.

My favourite ladyboy bar is Obsession, I’ve found some amazing beauties in there.

I think the Ladyboy bar on Soi 33 is no longer there.

Kelly