Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Travelling
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-19-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jasminefera is on a distinguished road
Default How do I find Ladyboys in KL, Malaysia?

Hi all,

I'm planning to visit Kuala Lumpur next month for a few days, and I'm really interested in having fun with those sweet Malaysian ladyboys.

Can anyone help me with details- where do I find them? -are there particular hotels? - how much do they charge?

Thank you :-)

Jasmine
Old 06-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

There are places, yes. I cannot direct you since I'm not into that game, really, but post your question at lb-69. They know these things :-) Bear in mind, though, that KL is not BKK. Also you could try out some of the contact-webfora described in another sticky thread here on this forum. That's also a great way to create meaningful relations :-)

Last edited by hankhavelock; 06-20-2008 at 07:11 AM.
Old 06-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default re KUL

Hi Jasmine, I can recommend 3 clubs in KUL, all very westerner friendly and every cab driver knows them. Nouva , Bangsar and Beach Club. All very lively and packed with ladyboys or Waria in Malay. If you want to arrange a meet before, you can chat with one of the many girls that get into the Gay.com MTF chat room. Remember the time difference and try to get in there from about 4pm their time. There are at least 30 regulars and all look great. Have fun. Regards LBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminefera View Post
Hi all,

I'm planning to visit Kuala Lumpur next month for a few days, and I'm really interested in having fun with those sweet Malaysian ladyboys.

Can anyone help me with details- where do I find them? -are there particular hotels? - how much do they charge?

Thank you :-)

Jasmine
Old 06-29-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default Thanks

Hey, LBA

thanks for the great info. Really appreciate it.

Love,

Jasmine
Old 07-02-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default Hotels KUL

Hello Jasmine, Im not sure what sort of budget you are on but the hotels I stayed in around the city centre were very pricey (well arent they everywhere) but I wasnt actually paying so it didnt worry me. When I visit privately I stay in a hotel which is very clean, safe and cheap. Its not in the city centre but is only a bus ride away from the main attractions and itself is situated in a respectable part of town. The website has lots of information and a single room is only 69 MLR which is roughly 21 USD or 10GBP. I would recommend a double room though because the single rooms dont have windows and the doubles only cost 10MLR extra. Also its no problem if you take a guest back with you. Have fun and keep us informed about your trip. Hugs LBA

Im not allowed to send the hotel link for some unknown reason. Just look up hotel comfort inn in google. x
Old 07-15-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sorcam is on a distinguished road

I was there last year and there few LB hanging around outside some of the bars near KLCC. I cant remember the road but one of the bars was "Beach Club" (I think)
Old 07-16-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lkhsin is on a distinguished road

yes beach club has the most shemales. and surprisingly they look wonderful.
Old 07-19-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Happyboy is on a distinguished road

yeah, beach club there hv cool LB... besides that u can try Sunway Mentari... between that have anyone know more places where we can find sexy and pretty LB?
Old 08-20-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default Found Ladyboys in KL!

Hi all,

thank you to everybody who helped me with directions, particularly for directing me to the info on lb-69. I found some absolutely accurate info at his link:

http://www.lb-69.com/forum/4327_Lady_Boy_in_KL.html

The post is by koykaeng, dated May 2007, but absolutely still valid. His directions are really great and I found some really cute ladyboys exactly whre he said they would be.

This is part of what Koykaeng says "The ladyboys in Kuala Lumpur congregate on two streets in Chow Kit. One is called Lorong Haji Taib 1 and the other is Lorong Abdul Rahman 2. Both these streets run north off Jalan Sri Amar which in turn runs east-west between the main roads called Jalan Raja Laut and Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman.

The ladyboys start coming out and standing in front of the entrances to their rooms between 9 pm and 10 pm at night (some start coming out a bit earlier, but these are not the attractive ones). The charge for a 'service' in their rooms is 50 ringgit."

I went ther around 6 pm and they were just coming out, but there was a pretty good selection - you can also see them better in the daylight.

I chose a lovely lissome chinese-malaysian lb named Zara. She was tall fair smooth-skinned and had the loveliest little cock- so cute. Loved sucking it, though it felt like a rubber toy with the condom on. She gave me a great handjob, and although she wanted me to fuck her, that's not my preference.

The pics I took with my phone aren't too good, but she looks very much like a couple of lb's i've seen posted here. Will post a look-alike pic later.

Asian l-bs are my favourites and this was truly heaven.

Thank you everybody who helped find this lovely ladyboy.

Kisses,

Jas
Old 08-12-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Jongos has a little shameless behaviour in the past

chow kit at lorong haji taib is the oldest , back to school days.
feel free to surf around jalan thambipillai, brickfields . if you got lucky but a small group there, lot of hooker. jalan pasar near jalan tun razak, between Kok Motor and a church ( forgot the church name ) just behind wenworth hotel. didn't see them nowdays but i will free to scout one day. and.... the best place is pandan indah ! not far from city. around the shopping complex near petronas petrol station. feel free walking around and meet them there. started between 10.00pm to 0500am, mostly malay and one chinese. tell ya... i love that chinese LB.bit shy lo...

will scout next trip
Old 08-29-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Jongos has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jongos View Post
chow kit at lorong haji taib is the oldest , back to school days.
feel free to surf around jalan thambipillai, brickfields . if you got lucky but a small group there, lot of hooker. jalan pasar near jalan tun razak, between Kok Motor and a church ( forgot the church name ) just behind wenworth hotel. didn't see them nowdays but i will free to scout one day. and.... the best place is pandan indah ! not far from city. around the shopping complex near petronas petrol station. feel free walking around and meet them there. started between 10.00pm to 0500am, mostly malay and one chinese. tell ya... i love that chinese LB.bit shy lo...

will scout next trip
seen a small group near bukit bintang as early as 6.00pm at jalan nagasari, and a suprise! before kok motor infront wisma indah u can get some LB! passed there at 8.35am! too early eh? good for early bird to catch some worms!

cont scout around