Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Travelling
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-27-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Trip to Rio

I have just returned from a short trip to Rio. A week is not really long enough, but we could not get accommodation for the period during the Carnival.

We had a day at the beach and that is always interesting The big difference between beaches in Australia and Rio is you hardly ever see anyone overweight in Rio. Also the thongs and strings are smaller and the bulges bigger. Practically all the men and transsexuals have semi stiffies and they are not a bit afraid to show off their pride and joy Some even taking their dicks out to show off to the public. I could live a life on those beaches.

We took a day trip to the top of the Mountain to see the enormous statue of Christ. It was spectacular. The only problem I had was being groped. I was leaning over a rail to get a better view of the Bays when I felt this hand slowly creep up the inside of my leg. I was too slow to react and the young boy had a good hand full of my balls. He released his grip when he felt a swift hit from the back of my hand. He ran off, but that will teach me to wear panties in Rio.

My problem did not end there. I had the painful experience of sitting on by balls during the return cable car trip off the mountain.

The night life was fab and we were treated to a lot of music and dancing and a couple of sex on stage performances which were well presented for a change. There were also a couple of Transsexuals , both good looking with huge dicks offering to masturbate in private for us. We thought the price too dear, but were told later the private show was 45 minutes of good value and lots of cum.
Looking forward to next year - already booked for the carnival time.

Pity Rio is so far away from Australia.

Paula Dunbar
Old 03-02-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the rough
Default Trip to Rio

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your trip to Rio albeit several incidents i.e. a youngster groping you and sitting on your balls.

Question: When was the cable car installed on Corcovado?

BSL
Old 03-02-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Trip to Rio

Sorry wrong advice about where the cable car was and I don't believe you call it a cable car. It runs on a fixed rail like the tram cars in LA and only covers part of the journey at the lower part of the journey.
Attached Thumbnails
5958_10207465724254709_6339663309199837755_n.jpg  

Last edited by pauladunbar; 03-02-2016 at 07:49 AM.