Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Travelling
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-04-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dribbles69 is on a distinguished road
Default cascades

I was in nana plaza and got a little weary about entering cascades the girls outside were a bit aggressive and iam a novice and nervous can anyone set me straight please
Old 12-14-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default nana plaza ladyboy bars

Just returned from Bangkok and was surprised how these bars have changed since my last visit 20 months ago in Feb 2013. I wouldn't describe the girls as aggressive but they are overwhelming and relentless which can be nerve-wracking. Their behaviour is obviously due to the increase in the numbers of ladyboys. My advice is to wait until the bars close and take a walk down Sukhumvit Road and have a drink at one of the many stalls that appear after the bars close. Most are frequented by ladyboys who are only too happy to get a last minute punter. You may be asked to pay a bar-fine which is a scam. The stalls have nothing to do with these girls and is just a way of trying to extract extra income. Don't get upset, its a way of life there and these girls have expenses too. They pay 3000 Baht a month to share a small room. Another alternative is to walk down Soi 4 (Nana Plaza location) and pick up one of the many waiting girls there. Just make sure she has an I.D. card and she gives it up at the hotel reception. Prices are always negotiable and up to the individual to decide. Best regards LBA