Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-14-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

I_want_to_be_a_Shemale! is on a distinguished road
Smile I'm new an scared :(

Pleas help me I need guidence from someone that know how it was to become a "shemale".
I really been think of becoming one an I do not want to tell anyone, I wish for someone to help me, An I've no help in my life so far "I've been on my own my life". I feel horrible having a penis but I have to live with it i feel like if i turn into a sexy, making men cum like crazy, shemale ill feel compelet an happy.
Please help me
(I sound like a little child crying for his/her mommy but its true)
I love this place its like a new life/world to me thank you for creating this wonderful place!!
Old 11-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

Welcome to the forum , and i hope you find the answers you seek.
Old 11-14-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

AmyW is on a distinguished road

The first step is to go and see your doctor and get yourself diagnosed. Then the ball can start rolling on the proper procedures - namely, starting on hormones and beginning to live your life as a woman. Because that's how you'll be seen in the end - as a woman. You have to be certain that this is what you want, and most medical authorities will have you live for a year or so as a woman to test this.

Please don't buy or take hormones from websites offering them at heavily discounted prices. Taking any serious medication without being supervised by a doctor is a recipe for disaster; it can lead to (amongst other things) blood clots, which I'm sure you know are bad news. Only take hormones prescribed to you by a doctor.
Old 11-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

welcome there is alot of info here to help and people too
Old 11-16-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

DoryLee can only hope to improve

Hormones is a good start, like AmyW wrote you need to see a doc through that and undergo diagnosis. It's the only way to get hormones the professional and safe way...any other way (buying online) is suicide. If they'll make you wait a lot, there's nothing you could do about it, just make sure you got a liberal doctor, look for a gay-friendly clinic, they'll probably be more understanding and experienced.

You can always op for surgery if you got the money, though it's recommended you be on hormones for a while and test out the lifestyle. Though, again, no rulebook. You can do it without. Just be sure you understand the risks involve.

Love ya,

-Dory
Old 11-18-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Matty can only hope to improve

Thank you all i love you!!!!hehe