Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 12-07-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tgirlluvver is on a distinguished road
Smile Definitely, straight!

Straight, period!

A pre-op transgendered woman is a transgendered female.

It's just about a male loving a female.

It's not at all homosexuality!
Old 12-09-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

deusex is on a distinguished road

when I first started looking at ladyboy pics I was telling myself over again That 'i'm not gay'. but couple of years later I've opened my mind and enjoy anything from gay to crossdressers to femboys etc..!!!
Old 01-04-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

wdavidsond is on a distinguished road

I don't feel that liking trannies makes me gay The sight of a ladyboys breast makes all the difference the dick I prefer a small uncut one but the combination is more than I can take the beauty of the best of both sexes is very obvious in the trannie
Old 01-13-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ASPHIXIATION is on a distinguished road
Smile gay?

I believe that all of us are born somewhere on a sexual continuum, where the extremes are all hetero and all gay. I I do not like guys,, muscles, masculinity,,,,, but curves and softness. I do not have a problem finding shemale's sexxy.
Old 02-05-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Derek1968 is on a distinguished road
Default A No Gay Nosegay For Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
or better yet, are WE gay?

ok so for about a year now i've been extremely turned on by shemales (obviously or i wouldn't be here right now)... but i'm also very attracted to women. i really like the thought of a hard cock and large balls on a very feminine type of girl, it really turns me on. but i am confused because i see these shemales as girls, even though they have dicks. i am also very opposed to the idea of a dick in my ass, i really think it's sick and would never do it, but i would love to stick mine in a shemale. the thought of calling myself "bisexual" or gay annoys me because i don't like men at all. i don't have fantasies about wearing wemon's clothing or anything like that.. the only doubt about myself i have is my love for a women with a long hard cock. i can't talk about this to anyone personally becuase they will think i'm gay, and everyone close to me is opposed to gay things.. especially my friends, because i'm still in high school, and let's just say i'm probably younger than everyone here.

so i was wondering if anyone has similar feelings, or can give me some advice?
I am sexually attracted only to women and have never had sex of any kind with a man, nor am I attracted in anyway to cross-dressing or -dressers, yet I, like you, find "fake shemales" a special turn on, followed by shapely, as female-looking as possible, real shemales, i.e. ones with beautiful females bodies and faces. My opinion is this: the transformation in childhood of everyone's innate bisexuality carries them to where what is attractive and not disgusting to them is acceptable; most everything else seems neutral or disgusting; some objects of desire may be modified but a great many that were only potentially desirable become impossible. I am heterosexual--not because my "gayness" has been injured. I had the potential to be bisexual, but am heterosexual. Being gay may be mostly genetic; I don't have "the gay gene" (it isn't as if I were missing something, however). Moreover, my taste for pictures of shemales (not a taste for them in actuality, mind you; it's a fantasy!) arose one day in a flash of inspiration about 20 years ago (before the internet) when I wanted to represent "an additional jolt of "sexual oomph" to a fantasy of Woman (it had nothing to do with a man). I thought of a gorgeous woman with a phallus, bisexual (a zest for women as well as for men). With a phallus, my fantasy woman could boost other women to Wonderland as well as men who have discovered their g-spot is in their prostate gland). Don't fret. You aren't gay. You're looking for a woman who will be as interested in sex as you are and who wants to fuck you.
Old 02-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Question a gay virus??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek1968 View Post
I am heterosexual--not because my "gayness" has been injured. I had the potential to be bisexual, but am heterosexual. Being gay may be mostly genetic; I don't have "the gay gene" (it isn't as if I were missing something, however).
Loved your post, Derek, and even if my views differ somewhat from yours, I'd like to comment on it... So I'll get straight (ahem) to the point: Suppose one typical guy (let's call him Fred) in his mid-forties, totally oblivious to the possible presence of a "gay gene" in his system, begins to feel an overwhelming desire for cock (he had always been into cis-women), no matter who the cock belongs to (guy or girl)... Kind of unsettled, he pays a visit to his doctor: "Nah, don't worry Fred, you're straight in the middle of a seveeere mid-life crisis, that's all... Sooner than you know, it'll be just a memory!" Hummm... Guess what? Eight years later, Fred's still into cock, more than ever... Now I'm not askin' you for a diagnosis, Derek, but you apparently know a thing or two about some sort of "gay gene", right? So I'd like to know if there's a chance (so to speak) that he'd been born with said gene in his system, but for some reason the thing waited 'til Fred becomes more vulnerable, physically or emotionally, before hitting... not unlike some sort of "intelligent", devastating virus?
Old 02-19-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

brain0r is on a distinguished road

Most of TS-loving guys are not gay. It's a difference if you like cocks or men.
Personally I only like TS, who actually look like real women. A TS, who looks like a shaved man with some silicone tits, destroys every hardon. So I guess I am (and most of the other guys here are) definitely not gay. Although I would like to try her cock in my ass
Old 02-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by brain0r View Post
Most of TS-loving guys are not gay. It's a difference if you like cocks or men.
Personally I only like TS, who actually look like real women. A TS, who looks like a shaved man with some silicone tits, destroys every hardon. So I guess I am (and most of the other guys here are) definitely not gay. Although I would like to try her cock in my ass
Wow, you've been here for such a short time and can already speak for MOST TS-loving guys? Do you mean in the world, or just on this site. That's pretty amazing. Would it be okay for me to contact you and get the generalized answers to some other questions that have been vexing me? For instance, I've always heard that MOST guys in America who drive pick-ups with outlandishly large tires have very small penises. Could you confirm that for me?

Thanks.

(Yes, this IS sarcasm.)

Not being labeled "gay" seems to be important to you. Personally, for me, I couldn't give a rat's ass. But I wouldn't go around presuming to know for anyone else, especially MOST people.
Old 02-19-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

brain0r is on a distinguished road

I assumed that most TS-loving people are not gay. I read some posts here and in other forums. But of course I don't know. Maybe this is also only because people like me ask this question. I don't know
It's not really important for me. But it happened, that I asked it myself. And as there is a thread here I just wrote it down. Didn't expect, that you react in this way
Old 02-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

A guy loving a gal is called "straight". If he loves another guy, that's being gay. If you find yourself hopelessly in love with a T-girl on sight, that's not the most brilliant thing to happen to you but it's awful close. We need a term name for that. Maybe you can invent one.
Old 02-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brain0r View Post
I assumed that most TS-loving people are not gay. I read some posts here and in other forums. But of course I don't know. Maybe this is also only because people like me ask this question. I don't know
It's not really important for me. But it happened, that I asked it myself. And as there is a thread here I just wrote it down. Didn't expect, that you react in this way
Of course, I used your post to make a more general point that I and several others here have made time and again. For me, this question serves no purpose whatsoever except to label people. And for what purpose? It seems to me that self-labeling has very little importance, even for those who ask such questions about themselves. But for society -- and particularly for those who reject anything that is "different" from themselves and who use labels ultimately as a way to dismiss and discriminate -- these labels are very important. So, my sarcasm was not really directed at you personally, but at the entire labeling enterprise.

Asking about how to label one's self, again, is not a question I wish to pursue for myself. I certainly respect that others may want to ask. I do think it's important, though, not to generalize unless you can back up your generalization with actual data.
Old 02-19-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

SwedishTsGirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
Does liking shemales make u gay or better yet, are WE gay?
Ok so for about a year now i've been extremely turned on by shemales (obviously or i wouldn't be here right now)... but i'm also very attracted to women. i really like the thought of a hard cock and large balls on a very feminine type of girl, it really turns me on.
The answer is a big NO!. Liking shemales doesent make a man gay, it makes maybe a man somewhat bisexual..bot NOT gay. Gaymen doesnt like any type of feminity, they are ONLY turned on the male body..THATS what make them gay and not straight or bisexual. There is a metafor in clothing..nothing makes a woman so feminine as wearing SOME traditional male clothing..my theory that the same phenomena is making its remark here...concerning mens attraction into shemales...nothing makes a sweet girl so extremly feminine as a penis bewteen her legs..the male organ makes her apperiance and the soft feminine shemale body superfeminine!

Last edited by SwedishTsGirl; 02-19-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Old 02-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishTsGirl View Post
The answer is a big NO!. Liking shemales doesent make a man gay, it makes maybe a man somewhat bisexual..bot NOT gay. Gaymen doesnt like any type of feminity, they are ONLY turned on the male body..THATS what make them gay and not straight or bisexual. There is a metafor in clothing..nothing makes a woman so feminine as wearing SOME traditional male clothing..my theory that the same phenomena is making its remark here...concerning mens attraction into shemales...nothing makes a sweet girl so extremly feminine as a penis between her legs..the male organ makes her appearance and the soft feminine shemale body superfeminine!
This is an interesting comment. A woman can increase her feminity by wearing some male clothing, the converse seems to be a transsexual wearing feminine clothing obviously increases her feminity. But a cock also increases the transsexuals feminity. Interesting how the mind works.
By the way, you may get into trouble here, by referring to a shemales penis as the (male organ).
Old 02-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CCC will become famous soon enough
Default Opening ex's eyes

Preview

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A funny thing happened this past week when I was in the Castro District of San Francisco. I was walking up Castro St with my ex wife when a very tall drag queen walked past us with speed. She stands 6'4" barefoot then with 6" stiletto's and a huge wig-totalling over 7'. Now that's saying something as my ex is 6' and wears a 38 inseam-10 inches longer than me. Next thing you know we are following her into her store where we ended up spending almost an hour chatting and ex trying on shoes. By the time we left-we were more like 3 old buds. Queen gave ex a big hug and then proceeded to offer me (accepted of course) a big long hug embrace and kisses on each others cheeks. As we start up the sidewalk - ex smiles and says something about that looooong sexy embrace and kisses and remarks commence about not knowing I had gay tendencies or appreciation- while chuckling away. That opened to a great conversation about the fact that "queenie" to me was not a man but was a woman with a pecker and therefore sexy. If the ex didn't get sick the next day we would have been going to the best drag/ts up close and personal show in Frisco. Got a big feeling that is going to lead to a threesome sometime shortly down the road when she returns here later this spring.

Little does she know that I would and have sucked - sucked by, fucked and fucked by every ts that has come my way. Oh - am I gay? As per the discussion we three had--guys whether bears, twinks or muscles does not interest me.
Old 02-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Wanting to fuck a tranny does not make you gay. Continuously asking if you are gay definitely makes you gay tho.
Old 02-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
By the way, you may get into trouble here, by referring to a shemales penis as the (male organ).
Ye Randolph, you make an important point.
The correct and accepted terms are:
  • Pussy-pole
  • Clittystick
  • Femrod
  • Girlydick
  • Pinkenetrator
    and not forgetting
  • "OMG what the fuck is that! Does this mean I'm gay?"
Old 02-20-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

SwedishTsGirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
This is an interesting comment. A woman can increase her feminity by wearing some male clothing, the converse seems to be a transsexual wearing feminine clothing obviously increases her feminity. But a cock also increases the transsexuals feminity. Interesting how the mind works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
  • Pussy-pole
  • Clittystick
  • Femrod
  • Girlydick
  • Pinkenetrator
    and not forgetting
Thanks for enlighting me in this subject, I am not familiar with all the terms in the ts/shemale community..but neverless I hope u get my point..its the girlydicks combine with the female shemalebodies that make us even more feminine then most gg.
Old 02-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishTsGirl View Post
Thanks for enlighting me in this subject, I am not familiar with all the terms in the ts/shemale community.

I'm taking the piss....
Old 02-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
  • Pussy-pole
  • Clittystick
  • Femrod
  • Girlydick
  • Pinkenetrator
    and not forgetting
For me, that last one is:

"OMG, put that in my mouth. Who the fuck cares if that means I'm gay?!"
Old 02-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I like clittycock, but I don't care what it is called as long as it is fucking my tonsils. I want her holding my hair as she fucks my brain's out. Thrusting deep and feeling her balls slam against my chin over and over until she fills me with her silky tranny cum.
Old 02-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
For me, that last one is:

"OMG, put that in my mouth. Who the fuck cares if that means I'm gay?!"
No it doesn't make a person gay.
{I'm just fuck'in with your heads!}
Old 02-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Oh! I like that, don't stop, please.

I think I have become a MDP

Last edited by randolph; 02-20-2011 at 09:50 AM.
Old 02-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
No it doesn't make a person gay.
Mmmm, fuckin' my head. Mmmmmm.
Old 02-20-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cannibal has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Does liking shemales make you gay?

As with everything, there are those who are and those who aren't. It's not exactly the liking of shemales that makes someone gay or not. I believe you can like shemales and not be gay, but you also can like shemales and be gay.

I mean, you can suck her penis and be a man about it, or you can suck her penis and don't. You can be fucked and take it like a man, or not. As many say, it's in the attitude and not actually in the shape of the genital. I have seen guys fuck girls on video and be gay about it the whole time. I have seen guys suck shemale on video and keep their manhood the whole time. So I don't believe that liking shemales is what terminally defines gayness.
Old 02-20-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

billyanus can only hope to improve

why put labels on anything? you are what you are, if you think you are gay, then chances are you are. sucking cock or taking it deep doesnt make you anything unless you want to be.
Old 02-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about
Default Ummm...no.

Of course not.

I love transgendered women - I think they're beautiful, I think they're sexy, I think they're very interesting, likable, and lovable people.

But does that 'make me gay?' Not at all.

Not once have I ever looked at some dude in a bar, or at the mall, or the beach, or in the locker room and said or thought "dammmm...I gotta get me some o' that."

Not one single time.

And yes, this thread is stupid.
Old 04-11-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

transfan85 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to transfan85 Send a message via Yahoo to transfan85

I can only speak for myself, and this is something I have given a lot of thought to. I consider myself a gay male, I date men, I love men. I accidentily came across the trans-world and discovered I was insanely attracted to the girls I saw. The wonderful thing about tgirls, is that they are neither women nor men. They are something else entirely. Having said that, perhaps we are a third sexuality all our own, neither gay or straight. No matter what we're called, I love transgirls and won't stop :-)
Old 04-11-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by transfan85 View Post
I can only speak for myself, and this is something I have given a lot of thought to. I consider myself a gay male, I date men, I love men. I accidentily came across the trans-world and discovered I was insanely attracted to the girls I saw. The wonderful thing about tgirls, is that they are neither women nor men. They are something else entirely. Having said that, perhaps we are a third sexuality all our own, neither gay or straight. No matter what we're called, I love transgirls and won't stop :-)
I disagree. Transwomen are 100% women and only women.
Old 04-11-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ussbwk073 is on a distinguished road
Default Damn I hate this question!

I've heard this question over and over again. The short answer is no and the deep answer is, "Does it really matter??"
Old 04-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

we are what you define us to be; but your deffinition ends with you.

T-gurls are like a sportscar that came off the assembly line with the wrong transmission. Some parts may not seem right but you may be in for a hellova ride!
Old 04-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
we are what you define us to be; but your deffinition ends with you.

T-gurls are like a sportscar that came off the assembly line with the wrong transmission. Some parts may not seem right but you may be in for a hellova ride!
There's nothing wrong with a stick shift, especially a floor model.
A big V8 and four on the floor, yeah baby!

Last edited by randolph; 04-11-2011 at 06:06 PM.
Old 04-11-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

streetglide is on a distinguished road

Technically I'
m a eunuch...but in my mind I'm still the same male I've always been. I just lost my testicles in an accident.
This is something I've pondered. I'm straight. But gay is by definition "homosexual" same sex. So what sex is a transexual? Were is the line drawn?
I've thought of it and decided that the only way I could have "gay" sex would be with another eunuch.
Who's to say....and quite frankly, who cares!
Old 04-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Thumbs up another one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by transfan85 View Post
Well transfan85, maybe you spoke "only for yourself", but the path that led you to discover trans-women is surprisingly similar to mine. Five months ago, i wanted to start a thread, "Could a homosexual man get aroused by Tgirls??" (as if i possibly were the only one in this forum), but seeing how this thread got continuously bashed and ridiculed, even by moderators, i quickly dismissed the idea...

Not long ago, i read what wikipedia says about kathoeys (Asian shemales) being considered a third gender in Thailand (and other Buddhist countries) and should you, transfan85, be curious enough to read it too, you'll be amazed how the part of your post that i made in bold makes sense, perhaps even more than you thought while writing it...

Needless to say your post was like a breath of fresh air for me
Old 04-12-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cannibal has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabedzaqueen View Post
Five months ago, i wanted to start a thread, "Could a homosexual man get aroused by Tgirls??"
Can a homosexual man be aroused by a woman? It happens all the time, some are even married and have children... So, as I said, I don't think it's the attraction to tgirls that makes someone gay or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabedzaqueen View Post
Not long ago, i read what wikipedia says about kathoeys (Asian shemales) being considered a third gender in Thailand (and other Buddhist countries)
I never really get the 3rd gender label, because I'm not sure this is really possible. From a certain point of view, all the characteristics in the 3rd gender are the same of the already existing genders - male and female. I don't think there are any specific 3rd gender characteristics. It makes more sense to me to consider them by their mental gender than to keep coming up with hybrid stuff.

Last edited by cannibal; 04-12-2011 at 07:30 PM.
Old 04-13-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

transfan85 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to transfan85 Send a message via Yahoo to transfan85

I guess it boils down to, you are who you are, you like what you like. People will call you whatever makes them feel comfortable. I'm a transfan, and I like it that way.
Old 04-13-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

flashman is on a distinguished road

Laws are guides for the wise and rules for fools, and I think this applies also to the laws of nature. Maybe it's a little less about being 'this' or 'that', or 'one' or 'the other' and even 'gay' or 'straight', and more about accepting that everything has a little bit of the unknown about it. Which makes things more interesting anyway.

I reckon a good way to assess who you are and what you do is to look at the effect you have on others. If people are better off for associating with you then what you are doing is good. If your actions are harmful, then they are bad.

I like shemales, I don't know why but I know that I do.
Old 04-14-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

FlacoPro can only hope to improve

I've asked myself this question so many times over the years. There was a time I would feel deep guilt after watching Shemale porn, but nowadays I just don't give a crap. I LOVE Shemales. I love women as well and have never had sex with a shemale. But If the opportunity comes across, and a TransWoman wants to top me I'll be all for it. Even though I'm sure it would hurt lol. When I'm outside, I usually only think of women. But when I'm alone all I think of are Shemales, I really can't get enough of them no matter how much I try...
Old 04-20-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

BigPhilly is on a distinguished road

Hi forum. I'm new here and this has been bugging me for a while. I don't like males but I love Tgirls and Traps and that sort of stuff. I'm only 19 so i've never been with a TSgirl before but I do enjoy Transexual porn and chicks with dicks. I can't help but feel a little gay? I get upset about it sometimes. This is also the first time i've ever opened up about this stuff.
Old 04-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

GUYS GUYS please get over this whole am i gay thing, and stop trying to label and class and group people
I'll fill you in on a few facts, first off when i was pre-op i dressed acted and thought like a girl so even tho i had a penis at the time i was a girl so any guy that dated me at the time was in realitly dating a woman
Know the whole sex thing agian stop labeling sex is a way to pleasure each other is it not? and at that time between my legs was a penis so my boyfriends would play with it not because they were gay but to pleasure me
So just go out and have fun and stop worring about the gay thing
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 04-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Today on Maury Povich they had an episode with ten lovely ladies, some of whom were t-girls, and the audience had to guess which ones weren't born female. Sadly I was at work and couldn't watch the whole thing when this came on but all the women were gorgeous. I'm sure by the end of the show, some "straight" guy was intrigued. So no, liking a girl with something extra doesn't make one gay. But it ain't 100% straight either!
Old 04-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
GUYS GUYS please get over this whole am i gay thing, and stop trying to label and class and group people
I'll fill you in on a few facts, first off when i was pre-op i dressed acted and thought like a girl so even tho i had a penis at the time i was a girl so any guy that dated me at the time was in realitly dating a woman
Know the whole sex thing agian stop labeling sex is a way to pleasure each other is it not? and at that time between my legs was a penis so my boyfriends would play with it not because they were gay but to pleasure me
Jerseygirl Jen
+1 Coming from a straight guy here.
Old 04-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Jerseygirl Jen
Thank you, Jen.

Why people care what others "classify" them as is and always has been beyond my comprehension.
Old 04-20-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mr. macaque is on a distinguished road

Yes. We're all in denial.
Old 04-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. macaque View Post
Yes. We're all in denial.
Speak for yourself. I'm not in denial of anything. I like women, and I especially like women with cocks. I like sucking them. I like feeling them in my ass. I like women without cocks, too.

Some people may call that "gay." I don't give a flying fuck what they think, or what they call me.

The only thing about which I am denying is that your post has anything to do with me.
Old 04-20-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Speak for yourself. I'm not in denial of anything. I like women, and I especially like women with cocks. I like sucking them. I like feeling them in my ass. I like women without cocks, too.

Some people may call that "gay." I don't give a flying fuck what they think, or what they call me.

The only thing about which I am denying is that your post has anything to do with me.
Instead of fighting, you should embrace your gayness. Or least recognize that you're slightly gay. I don't mean that in derogatory way - there is nothing wrong with homosexuality. But I'm surprised people around here don't often label themselves gay when it fits better than almost any other label.
Old 04-20-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Or maybe bisexual. Or quasi-bisexual?
Old 04-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Instead of fighting, you should embrace your gayness. Or least recognize that you're slightly gay. I don't mean that in derogatory way - there is nothing wrong with homosexuality. But I'm surprised people around here don't often label themselves gay when it fits better than almost any other label.
Quote:
Or maybe bisexual. Or quasi-bisexual?
"Fighting"? What in my post suggests to you that I am "fighting." You really don't get it. It's not that I think there's anything "wrong with homosexuality." It's not whether I may be "slightly gay." It's as I wrote: I don't give a flying fuck what anyone else think is the best label for me. I reject labels and labeling.

So, keep it to yourself. If it makes you feel better to label yourself, more power to you. If you feel the need to label me -- for whatever reason, I cannot possibly imagine -- go ahead. I don't care. Do you get it? I don't care what you or anyone else thinks is the appropriate label for me. It's nothing personal against you. It's simply that it has no meaning for me, and no importance. I JUST DON'T CARE.
Old 04-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Dude....who are you to come in here and start labeling people you've never met in person? I am also with smc on this. I love women cock but NEVER have I felt gay. I don't label myself anything but if you need to label me, I would say bi is more of where I stand. I would never do anything with a person who looks/acts like a guy. Only girls for me.
Old 04-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough

me i am just a faggot with a pair of tits lol

no seriously whats it matter what way your gate swings ... i beleive though if we have to be serious and conform to a label then the TS bubble sits slap bang in the middle of Straight and Homosexual = Bisexual ..

The reality is a cock is a cock, all TS were born Male so that fact cant be taken away ... so on that basis Biswxual sits well ... and Cock on Cock is a homosexual sexual act .. Sucking a Cock is a Homosexual Act .. now as TS are not looking like men, behaving like men generally but instead female ..so on that basis Its the femle bit tehy like to allow them to enjoy the cock part ..thus making it bisexual ..

Wow ok still reading now personally i couldnt give a shit about what sexuality someone sites at .. i like Gay men, straight men, bi men ..as they aer all just men to me ..as long as they like me thats all i care about

PS just for the record I love watching Gay porn

Just my thoughts there we have it ...... just enjoy and dont limit yourself to silly little labels that society tries to stick on us from ridiculous outdated regligous books writeen thousand years ago + ... you are what you , you enjoy what you enjoy and as long as your not hurting anyone or yourself just live and have fun .

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 04-21-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

wxhluyp is infamous around these partswxhluyp is infamous around these parts

What is sexually stimulating doesn't conform to culturally normalized notions such as orientation and gender.