Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-26-2009
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about
Question Is "My" Ladyboy straight, bi, or a lesbian?

Since meeting and becoming sexually intimate with "her" I've come to believe she prefers sex with women rather than with men. OK by me, since I'm the woman in her life, so to speak, but I wonder if this isn't a bit unusual. After all, I'd assumed that shemales are in part motivated by a wish to be a "woman" for a man.
At first I thought that "she" engaged in sex with me in order to satisfy my curiousity and also because we genuinely like each other. Now, it seems I am the only dish on her menu with the exception of an occasional threesome with me and my BF. She seems to enjoy having him give her the one thing I cannot; A penis in her round little bottom and she reaches orgasm in that mode fairly easily, despite her having no balls and a teeny wienie. But, she never says "Why not invite boyfriend over?" when we are getting in the mood. She seems to prefer a "She and Me" and it's up to me to suggest we invite him. I also sense that she doesn't want that to happen often. To be honest, my BF isn't all that enthused either but he plays the part to the max rather than hurt her feelings. He gets into it so long as I'm actively engaged too but says he'd never, ever, want a one-on-one with her.
Anyway, is my little jewel REALLY a lesbian at heart or a castrated boy who is predominately heterosexual? Is there a chance that she is truly bisexual but more as a girl who prefers other females but enjoys the occasional romp with a man? I am soooooooo confused!
Why haven't I asked her directly for an answer? Well, I'd like to make the determination on my own and just use the knowledge to make me a better friend and lover to her.
Old 08-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

I understand that you want to find out on your own, but you will have to talk to her about it at some point anyway, so why not just talk to her right now and maby it will also put her at ease with you and possibly herself also.

Also if you wait and have your "ansewer" and you talk to her, she might think you are attacking her, even if it wasn't your intent; questions usually get better responces than statements.

JohnDowe.

Last edited by johndowe; 08-26-2009 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Incomplete