Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WudLuv2try is on a distinguished road
Default I just shaved for the first time, and it feels great!

I don't know if it's appropriate to post like this, but,

Recently something triggered my sexual drive which had been dormant for some time. And I was getting really horny all the time, always looking for things to f#ck, you know what I mean?

And one day, I thought,

Hey, Why don't I shave my hair?

And the thought of doing it got all the blood rushing to my already bulging penis.

To tell you the truth, I've always wanted to shave, but like so many other people, I didn't know how to explain sudden disappearance of all the hair.

But the thought of cleaned shaved penis protruding from my body, was such a turn on for me... I had to try it before I get old...

And one day, I thought of a great excuse for shaving. I was going to tell my wife,

"I shaved it to make it easier for you to suck. AND cleaner too. No loose hairs..."

Normally, my wife never gives me blow jobs. May be once in a LONG while... and not that great too...

Anyway, it wasn't that I wanted a blowjob, but I wanted to shave. But it perfectly explains the shaving, so I decided that I was going to stick with that excuse and shaved all the hair I possibly could.

At first, I used the scissors to trim the hair, then when it was short enough, I used a razor to shave... with just soap. I thought about shaving cream, but I imagine it would burn like hell, so I just used soap. And it was OK... not too bad...

Actually, the sensation of blades cutting through the pubic hair is just orgasmic... I was rock hard the whole time...

At first I was like,

Ok, I'm just gonna shave over here...

Then I'm like,

Ok, there's more over there...

And it took me 30 minutes and one ejaculation to cleany shave off all the hair, leaving my penis and balls absolutely naked.

So exposed, I thought... shiny too... If you catch the right light, you own penis could look marvolous. Too bad I can't suck it myself... need someone else to suck it for me, but too bad my wife is not into it.

Damn...

Anyway... The first day was pretty itchy... and I got a small pimple just above the right pelvic bone, but now it's gone and it's not even itchy anymore.

But the sensation of being bare and naked, is still here... In my pants, under my underwear, there's my penis, totally exposed to the elements...

Soft underwear that is not too tight, but not too loose either, is essential if you want to shave.

Anyway... I really want to jack off right now, but I'm gonna save it for later.

Bye for now... it was WONDERFUL (and horny) posting here...

WLT.
Old 07-16-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Round and Brown has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I shave my cock all the time, makes it look clean and pretty.
Old 07-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Yes, it's nice.
Enjoy while you can.
In three days you're gonna feel like everything down there is on fire.
You will either shave again, get through it, or learn of other ways of hair removal that don't create stubble.
Old 07-16-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bruce1ee can only hope to improve

worse thing i ever did. dam thing itched for days till the hair grew back a bit. then again nair will hurt ya a bit too, well if its on for too long and still depends on the person i guess. waxing, eh i think i cried a little when she told me it was going to be a good idea
Old 07-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

chelsea can only hope to improve

.....Pics??
Old 07-16-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

nhboy is on a distinguished road

i don't have a stitch of hair on me
Old 07-16-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Seeks_LB_fun is on a distinguished road

hi
i recently shaved all down there not too long back for the first time and to tell the truth i do like. maybe ill let more grow back around the top though but generally keep it short. are there anymore shaving stories out there lol
Old 07-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

9yneGuy can only hope to improve

I used to shave myself bald down there and its great as long as you consistently maintain it. If you don't re-shave as soon as you get some stubble you'll itch like crazy.

I want to shave my crotch again but I guess I'm just too lazy. I've let it grow back completely so it'll be a lot of shaving for me to get it all.
Old 07-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MxKanAmrKan is infamous around these parts

Yeah I started shaving a long time ago and I cant let it grow anymore LOL...I let it grow alittle but not more than like a week or so then I have to shave again...
Old 07-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It's been... 4-5 days, and it doesn't itch a bit. I guess I'm lucky.

I'm waiting for the hair to grow back so I can shave again.

By the way, my wife totally digs it.

I didn't even have to explain anything. LoL...
Old 07-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Oh, and about pics...

Sorry... no pics...

I took like 40 pictures, but I deleted them. I guess I'm still a chicken. LoL..

The thought of posting a picture drove me nuts. Got me so horny, just thinking about opening a post here, and seeing pictures of my own dick!

Wow... I know what I do with a picture of nice dick from this site... And I think about what others will do with pictures of my dick... gets me so worked up.

Taking photos of my own dick was an orgasm all on its own. Amazing. I never know pointing a camera at my dick would make me cum so hard.

After I shaved, I thought about taking pictures of my freshly shaven dick, and posting them here. So I took my lunch time to check into a remote motel with a camera in my hand.

It was so f@cking weird. And exciting.

I sat on the bed and looked around, and there were mirrors around the room. Even on the ceiling. I mean, this is one of my 'weird thing' I do... I like to masturbate in motel rooms. It's very private, and you can do whatever you want to do.

Like taking pictures of your naked self and pictures of your bare dick.

I didn't use the flash coz it would make the pictures look too bright... and besides, the red light that's usually associated with cheap motel was making my dick look even more sexy.

Gotta tell you... I was gazing at my own dick and hairless balls on the mirror for hours... Pointing and shooting with one hand, and masturbating with the other hand...

Some of the pictures looked pretty weird, but a few of them were real piece of art!! The way the erect dick protrudes from the hairless body... and so long!!

The absence of hair on your belly makes your dick look much longer. It's sort of an optical illusion, I'd say, but illusion or not, it's sexy as hell.

Got to confess, I'm in love with my own dick... how fucked up is that? LOL
Old 07-18-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kevin7519 is on a distinguished road

I shave regularly my pubes.
Old 07-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

fuckstudent can only hope to improve

I also shave every 2 weeks but on size of 0,3milimeters.
Looks alot better!