Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-26-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

curiousbottomboy can only hope to improve
Smile Can you give me some tips on becoming a t-girl and sex?

Hello everyone,

This is my first post so, forgive me if I forget anything or do something wrong. That said, I'm an 18 year old boy (yep that's the legal age in my country) who is very interested in t-girls and anal sex. I haven't had any homosexual experience yet, but I do anal masturbation a lot and I always picture myself as a girl in my mind. Not just a bottom gay boy, but a girl. Even as a kid I always wanted to be a girl. But I would also like to be with a tgirl and have sex with her. So here are a couple of questions I have; hope you have the answers for, and I also hope you'll share them with me =)

1) Any tips on anal masturbation? I usually use my fingers or vegetables with a condom on them (yes I know and I use a lot of LUBE) I also want to try fisting, any tips on that? And if you know how can I achieve gaping by masturbating anally, please do share your information.

2) How should I behave to attract men? Any girly sex tricks that you might have that a future tgirl should know?

3) Tips on shaving the region around my ass. Because when I trim the hair there, they're really uncomfortable.

4) How to meet with tgirls online? The sites I found weren't very useful. So if you know any TS dating site, please consider posting it here.

Also if anyone would like to chat please write under or send me a personal message (if it's possible here) and we can talk privately =)

Thanks anyways,

Have a sexy day!
Old 03-26-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Every one of your questions has been discussed in detail on this site. I strongly suggest that you try using the SEARCH function in the "Chat ..." section of the Forum. There are threads about anal, threads about meeting and dating, threads about shaving ...