Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 06-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Default Top Horror Themed T.V. Shows

Here is my top ten Horror themed shows. Shows w/ a scary atmosphere , monsters , murder & mayhem.
1. Tales from the Crypt
2. The Hitchhiker ( HBO anthology series from the 80's )
3. Night Gallery
4. Tales from the Darkside
5. Buffy/ Angel
6. Werewolf ( does anyone remember this? )
7. She - Wolf of London
8. Friday the 13th t.v. series
9. Freddys Nightmares
10. Forever Knight

Action shows are allowed if one or more main players are monsters. So post away and share your faves.
Old 06-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Horror shows are few and far between and as a rule don't last long but the longes horror show lasted 8 yrs and was the scarest thing ever to be aired on tv from 2001 to 2008 it was KING GEORGE giving the state of the union address Sorry couldn't resist Jennifer
Old 06-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

ok seriously there isn't to many good horror shows my favs are
  1. Kolchak the Nightstalker [1975 verson]
  2. Buffy the Vampire slayer
  3. Tales from the Crypt
  4. Night Gallery
Old 06-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Forgot to add SWAMPTHING to my list D'OH Jennifer
Old 06-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default Fave Horror-Themed TV Shows

If we're talking Horror-Themed shows, and/or not necessarily ones that were scary), then my all-time favorites are:
1. The Munsters (horror themed)
2. The Addams Family (ditto)
3. Night Gallery (some horror episodes)
4. The X-Files (some episodes were pretty horror-based!)
5. Reaper (escaped souls, murder,mayhem)
6. Dark Shadows (vampires, werewolves, gothic atmoshere)
7. Tales From the Crypt (horror-themed , usually more campy than scary)
8. Kolchak: The Night Stalker ( a little campy, but fun too...ya gotta love Darren McGavin in a white summer suit and boater hat!)
? I'm sure I missed some...

Last edited by violet lightning; 06-07-2009 at 04:22 PM.
Old 06-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default Top Horror Themed Tv Shows

How about "Reality" television shows? Okay, I am going to contribute some titles...in the next day or so.
Old 06-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The only thing i had agianst Dark Shadows was the plots were so over extended and took forever to start and finish but that was due to it being a daily soap oprea, Back in the 90s i recall there being like 100 plus vols on VHS Jennifer
Old 06-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all

I thought about some of the "reality" tv shows like "Ghost Hunters" (on the History Channel no less, grrrrrr.), but they don't do much for me personally.
Its all too much pseudo-scientific psychic crap. "Hey!! Look over there! Did you guys see that?! (dust mote), or feel the air getting cold?"
Old 06-07-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cdp206 is on a distinguished road

This should be fairly easy for anyone in the UK - "Britain's Got Talent" or "Big Brother"!

I'll get me coat..............

ARIES666 mentioned "reality" shows first though (he says trying to rapidly build a solid defence here!)
Old 06-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default True here in the States too!

The biggest horror show I have seen lately is "Celebrity Survivor". Its terrifying to think people (or network execs) find that entertaining!
major, major train wreck!
Old 06-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default Aries666's fave "horror-themed" TV

Wow, this is not easy....in next day or so. What is easier, IMHO, is a thread for your "Favorite Sit-Coms", so please check that out...I am going to create it in about 5 or 10 minutes.
Old 06-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Horror-Themed TV Shows

I have seen very little "horror-themed" television in the past 10-15 years. So, I guees it has to be the original Twilight Zone, the original Outer Limits and a show hosted by Boris Karloff in the 60's "Thriller" which is long-forgotten it seems. Twilight Zone and Outer Limits ar on my sci-fi lists as well.
Old 06-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I sure haven't seen anything very memorable, thats for sure. Some of the "X-Files" episodes had really good horror plots, but "Twilight Zone" is my all-time favorite, and IMO one of the best shows of all-time.
Alot was horror of the mind too, not just some monster. (remember the ones with paranoid neighbors, or when the little boy controls everyone and everything?)
Very imaginative. ...Alot of delving into human nature.
I don't remember "Thriller", but do remember "Creature Feature"!
Old 06-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Twilight Zone

Agreed, VioletLightning, your observations about T.Z. are apropo. I think if I had to pick just one TV show, it has to be The Twilight Zone. Rod Serling was able to tell, in 30 minutes btw, what other shows since have tried, come close...but never equalled.
Old 06-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Question

Do you guys remember a show called "Monsters"? It was a knockoff of Tales from the darkside. How about " Amazing Stories" ?
Old 06-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Anyone remember "Fantasy Island" starting off as horror?

My memory is somewhat dim on this, but I do remember Fantasy Island starting off originally as a TV movie or perhaps it was an extended pilot, where there is a mysterious host and his assistant, and guests from all walks of life visit the island...But, as time passes, each person begins to recall memories that suggest that each one has died. (natural causes, car wreck, murder), and the guests begin to wonder just where they really are. At the same time, guests are trying to contact the mainland and get off the island, but somehow they never succeed. (is it Hell?)
When it became a series, they kept the name, the island resort part, the guests and the host/assistant roles, but left out all the darker aspects.

(Maybe it wasn't called Fantasy Island",but it was the basis for the show, since the show followed soon after.)
Old 06-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
Do you guys remember a show called "Monsters"? It was a knockoff of Tales from the darkside. How about " Amazing Stories" ?
I believe CHILLER airs that show but i don't think it's aired on a reg bases Jennifer