Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default Where do the older ladyboys go?

About two years ago I was strolling down Walking St, Pattaya and stopped at Linda's bar which is one of the many ladyboy bars. The owner herself was an ageing ladyboy of around mid to late 40's and her male features were shining through. She was very friendly and had a great sense of humour. As I was chatting up one of the young girls there she told me if I want a real experience I should take her and made a gesture with her forearm suggesting she had an enormous cock which the girl at my side confirmed. Well we old rams love young, tender grass and so I obviously opted for the young lady. But this made me curious as to what happens to the older ladyboys. I've been frequenting s.e. Asia for many years but this was the first time it dawned on me that the majority of girls are in their early 20's. It's rare to see a ladyboy that's over the 30 mark unless she has her own business. I know two girls that are pushing 40 but one runs a flourishing import-export business and the other a renown music school. I'm told the majority of girls return to their provinces well before their useful shelf life expires and once again take up their male mode. There is even a rumour that the 'evergreens' Annie (who in my opinion gets prettier with her years) and Malisa have also returned to their farms and I'm sure Annie can only be 28 at the most. The time I went with her she told me she was 26 but as we all know these lovely girls are apt to wander from the truth in such matters. And I know Malisa is just about 31 now because I used to meet her on a regular basis. These rumours haven't been confirmed but I didn't see them on my last two trips and Malisa has moved from her apartment and her phone does not connect. So can anybody elaborate on this topic. Where do the older ladyboys go and do they really return to their male mode after so many years ??? Rgds
Attached Thumbnails
annie.jpg   malisa.jpg  
Old 10-06-2008
TSmelissacarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboyadmirer View Post
Where do the older ladyboys go and do they really return to their male mode after so many years ???
With all due respect, that is a ridiculous question.

Let me ask you, do Leprechauns exist?
Old 10-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSmelissacarter View Post

oooooooh nice one mel
Old 10-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default thanks melissa

Quote:
Well with all due respect I find your answer ridiculous. Many questions are IMHO, ridiculous but I respect that person's question and have the decency not to reply. This is a forum where everyone airs their views or should we ask you for permission first! it seems you only joined this forum to solicit your sites. Maybe I touched a nerve with the 'older ladyboy' topic.
Rgds
Old 10-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
About two years ago I was strolling down Walking St, Pattaya and stopped at Linda’s bar which is one of the many ladyboy bars. The owner herself was an ageing ladyboy of around mid to late 40’s and her male features were shining through. She was very friendly and had a great sense of humour. As I was chatting up one of the young girls there she told me if I want a real experience I should take her and made a gesture with her forearm suggesting she had an enormous cock which the girl at my side confirmed. Well we old rams love young, tender grass and so I obviously opted for the young lady. But this made me curious as to what happens to the older ladyboys. I’ve been frequenting s.e. Asia for many years but this was the first time it dawned on me that the majority of girls are in their early 20’s. It’s rare to see a ladyboy that’s over the 30 mark unless she has her own business. I know two girls that are pushing 40 but one runs a flourishing import-export business and the other a renown music school. I’m told the majority of girls return to their provinces well before their useful shelf life expires and once again take up their male mode. There is even a rumour that the ‘evergreens’ Annie (who in my opinion gets prettier with her years) and Malisa have also returned to their farms and I’m sure Annie can only be 28 at the most. The time I went with her she told me she was 26 but as we all know these lovely girls are apt to wander from the truth in such matters. And I know Malisa is just about 31 now because I used to meet her on a regular basis. These rumours haven’t been confirmed but I didn’t see them on my last two trips and Malisa has moved from her apartment and her phone does not connect. So can anybody elaborate on this topic. Where do the older ladyboys go and do they really return to their male mode after so many years ??? Rgds
This is an excellent question and, indeed, one that has a potential for getting sad answers. I have discussed this same issue with Sam Winther, sociology professor at Honkong University and considered a capacity regarding transgender life in Asia.

There are no studies truly mapping the whereabouts of transsexual women once they reach a certain age - that is the first sad thing. And the fact is that they just disappear.

Some answers are:

Some continue their trans-life as salon-owners etc. (I actually know a few here)
Some die of aids
Some commit suicide
Some give up being trans, submit to societal pressure and go back ro their village as disillusionized man-pretenders
Some find a man and live happily ever after
Some just continue but go in hiding when they believe their beauty is no longer strong enough to support them

This is really a very important question and one that needs much more focus from established academic circles - especially here in Asia where there are so many more transsexuals than in the West and where social welfare is so less existing.

Glad you brought it up - it is actually one of the aspects I would very much like to study should I ever get myself gathered to go for a PhD in transgender studies.

Thank you!

Hank

PS. Let me add, though, that the ages you hint at in your message may be a bit low - at least by my book-of-experience. I've had numerous encounters with and have many transsexual friends of an age closer to forty than thirty, and they are still as feminine as their bio-woman sisters :-)

Last edited by hankhavelock; 10-06-2008 at 11:53 AM.
Old 10-06-2008
TSmelissacarter

Quote:
Well with all due respect I find your answer ridiculous. Many questions are IMHO, ridiculous but I respect that person's question and have the decency not to reply. This is a forum where everyone airs their views or should we ask you for permission first! it seems you only joined this forum to solicit your sites. Maybe I touched a nerve with the 'older ladyboy' topic.
Rgds

Hey admirer,

Feel free to get your digs in, I'm not getting into a spat over this. If you wanna call me old, hey, knock yourself out. If you read my posts on this board you will see my agenda has nothing to do with promoting my websites, which by the way are cost-free.

My "ridiculous" comment was my way of saying I found the question odd. TS are being described almost as if we are a mysterious rare breed of wild gazelles that mankind knows little about. "One can speculate but we know not for certain that the aging TS eventually wanders into a cave to live out the final years of her life."

We're regular people. At least in North America, perhaps Asia is different. For me, I will grow into a classy old lady. And reminisce on what a wild child I was.

I found the comment that some of us revert back to manhood a little bothersome. That almost never happens. We make permanent changes to ourselves that can never be undone. We legally change our identities. These are lifelong commitments made. This is a one-way street, and that's something an avid admirer needs to know.
Old 10-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Thank you Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
This is an excellent question and, indeed, one that has a potential for getting sad answers. I have discussed this same issue with Sam Winther, sociology professor at Hongkong University and considered a capacity regarding transgender life in Asia.
I thank you Hank for your enlightening reply and am glad there are other people that worry about these girls. You are obviously a travelled and educated person which is always an asset for such forums. Yes, I was afraid the sad answers would outweigh those of success. I can only relate to three success stories and two of them are because the girls are from 'well to do' families. The third is a government official although she is a 24/7 ladyboy which proves that Thailand is a very tolerant nation regarding the 3rd gender as the Buddhist doctrine states. Suicide is a sad factor mainly among the post-ops and I am aware this is due to non-existent counselling.
I would be as many others, interested in your transgender studies, so please keep us posted because as my name states.....I am an admirer of these ladies and not just a predator that takes advantage of their social status. Brgds Lba
Old 10-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default An olive branch Melissa

Quote:
Hey admirer,

Feel free to get your digs in,

Hello Melissa, I am very grateful for your reply and I would be the last person to get a 'dig in' . I was just a little upset with your first negative reply. I don't find my question odd because I have travelled numerous times to s.e Asia and as my name suggests, not only to appease my sexual appetite. I have developed an admiration for ladyboys and please believe me that you cannot compare their lives with yours in the USA. I am aware you don't have it easy even in our 'perfect non-bigoted world' but you are protected by our social welfare that maybe seems a little Victorian but nether the less it exists. Fact is: you (and I) are protected to a certain degree that Asian girls can only dream of. I know you are a classy lady and I apologize ( please note the spelling to show goodwill) to the whole room if I said something out of order regarding you Melissa. But as I stated, this is a forum that we must respect every ones views. I hope we can be friends Melissa because I'm sure you can make many positive contributions to this forum . Ok...may I be so brave and say hugs and hope we can exchange our experiences together here without any unnecessary animosity. After all, I'm on your side. Rgrds Lba
Old 10-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Yes, I was afraid the sad answers would outweigh those of success.

Well, certainly, it's not ALL sad stories - but let's face it, as long as societies are so hung up on age (read: the younger the better) and socalled "normality" (read: a guy has a penis, a girl has a vagina) then old transsexuals may often find themselves in a doubly difficult situation.

The answer, of course, is to keep on the important work of enlightening lay-people about trangender life (gays have been quite succesful in changing peoples' mindsets over the last 40 years - unfortunately trans-people have not reaped many fruits from this) as well as setting up support-systems for transsexuals who suddenly find themselves in a very lonely and difficult situation. Granted, I primarily speak of Asia here, but whip me if it doesn't have some relevans to Western societies as well.

So I'm obviously completely in disagreement with some one who arrogantly calls this a ridiculous question. The fact is that if you have just the slightest empathy and insight into trans-life in Asia (which was what the initial question focused on) then you, indeed, realize that this is one of the most important questions at all to ask.
Old 10-07-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

One thing to keep in mind is, particularly in the west, the goal of "gender experts" was to have Trans*women integrate seamlessly into society. The recomendation was to cut ties with old friends (end pre-transition relationships), change jobs, relocate, and eventually "go stealth". So many women have transitioned only to fade into the background.

On one hand these women go on to lead "normal" lives. On the other, they leave us without very many people to point to and see as role-models and/or counters to the idea that every transwomen is in the sex industry.

Thankfully that is changing as more trans*women and living openly trans through their transition, and much less focus within the community is placed on SRS and going "stealth".
Old 10-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Mizzy B, that's a wonderful point. If you want to be a tranny, then FOR GOODNESS SAKE make sure you are passable enough so nobody notices the horrible fact...

Strong statement!
Old 10-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Hi Bionca and Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
So many women have transitioned only to fade into the background.On one hand these women go on to lead "normal" lives. On the other, they leave us without very many people to point to and see as role-models and/or counters to the idea that every transwomen is in the sex industry.
Hi Bionca and Hank, Thanks for the interesting input. Hank is quite right regarding Quote: gays have been quite successful in changing peoples' mindsets over the last 40 years - unfortunately trans-people have not reaped many fruits from this: Unquote.
I guess society needs time to adapt to any changes concerning sexual behaviour,gender etc. and the over-zealous religious leaders are very unhelpful to say the least. Then we have the conservative, prudent politicians that still practice sex with the lights switched off that prevents any rapid change.
Of course the transgender societies differ immensely in the west compared to Asia but transgender life is certainly very intricate whatever part of the globe we live in. Your first hand views and experiences are very important and of great interest Bionca and once again thanks for sharing this with us. Rgds
Old 10-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
...and the over-zealous religious leaders are very unhelpful to say the least. Then we have the conservative, prudent politicians that still practice sex with the lights switched off...
These people, who are more often than not in the same group, have chosen to live their entire lives in the dark (middle ages). Unfortunately, they rarely stay in the dark but pop up constantly with a flash light under their chin high lighting their cruel intentions... all in the name of God and "patiotric" glory, of course...

They are either stupid, evil or both... and they are certainly harmful for any good natured progress in almost any field, except, of course, in the skills of blowing up air planes or in the corrupt business world where they bask in their own flash light of perverted moral and ego-intentions.

They are all the same, and untill that generation dies out, we'll have to live with their terror - from what ever side of the globe and under what ever brand they come...

But terrorists they all are... large-economy-size!

Last edited by hankhavelock; 10-08-2008 at 07:33 AM.
Old 10-13-2008
TSmelissacarter

Quote:
These people, who are more often than not in the same group, have chosen to live their entire lives in the dark (middle ages). Unfortunately, they rarely stay in the dark but pop up constantly with a flash light under their chin high lighting their cruel intentions... all in the name of God and "patiotric" glory, of course...
The dark ages are right now. And if ever you want to test that theory live the life of a TS. No matter how passable you are, no matter how stealth you live, sooner or later you face discrimination and ignorance.

Here is a sad statement of our times: I am happier now than ever, more secure within myself emotionally and economically, as an escort and adult entertainer. I spent ten years trying to do the "right thing" and pursued a career in management, only to be tossed to the curb five times. Can you imagine what it feels like to have the rug pulled out from under your life year after year? It's demoralizing. And eventually society, in it's own subliminal manner, whispers to you quietly, "be gone oh freakish one", "get out of plain sight."

And so we become the subculture, the 'girl with a secret', the tenants on society's fringe. I've lived with no health insurance for a year, lived many years like this, unprotected and exposed to calamity. My income this week will be only as good as the men who choose to visit me. I may roll in the money, or eek out a week on grapes.

This is our modern world, our enlightened society...and we continue to feed the archaic with our misfit leaders and their evangelical morals.
Old 10-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

underthere will become famous soon enoughunderthere will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=hankhavelock;43462]This is an excellent question ...

This is really a very important question and one that needs much more focus from established academic circles

I have to agree with Hank, I wonder about this myself as I am older than the average stud here. I would like to see pics of some of these older models and see how they are holding up. Hopefully many or even all survive the mental trauma society puts them through and they live to a ripe old age.
Old 10-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

[QUOTE=underthere;45021]
Quote:
This is an excellent question ...

This is really a very important question and one that needs much more focus from established academic circles
yes underthere thats why i created this thread. Maybe only we older studs are interested in the 'older generation ladyboys'. Sadly it seems that this 'generation' starts at around the 30 mark. I just cant believe that these girls return to a male mode after years of being special ladies. Of course this will depend on how successful they were in terms of earnings and how many dependants they have but I am personally surprised how much most of these girls earn. I met a girl last February in Obsessions, just an average looker but with that charisma that we so love, but her figure was so girlie like as in curvy. She told me she had spent 60000 Baht on hips, implants and throat and still claimed she supported her family. That's big bucks for them and maybe for some of us. Well my admiration will stay for these girls. Rgds Lba
Old 10-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
The dark ages are right now. And if ever you want to test that theory live the life of a TS. No matter how passable you are, no matter how stealth you live, sooner or later you face discrimination and ignorance.

Here is a sad statement of our times: I am happier now than ever, more secure within myself emotionally and economically, as an escort and adult entertainer. I spent ten years trying to do the "right thing" and pursued a career in management, only to be tossed to the curb five times. Can you imagine what it feels like to have the rug pulled out from under your life year after year? It's demoralizing. And eventually society, in it's own subliminal manner, whispers to you quietly, "be gone oh freakish one", "get out of plain sight."

And so we become the subculture, the 'girl with a secret', the tenants on society's fringe. I've lived with no health insurance for a year, lived many years like this, unprotected and exposed to calamity. My income this week will be only as good as the men who choose to visit me. I may roll in the money, or eek out a week on grapes.

This is our modern world, our enlightened society...and we continue to feed the archaic with our misfit leaders and their evangelical morals.
So right you are... just put your vote the right place in 18 days, dear... put a stop to the fascism in your socalled free society!