Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Default Do girls like to be humped by Shemales?

Do Girls fantasize about having hot sex with a Shemale?
If yes, to what extent? Where should the shemale sausage do its magic?
1) Normal (Pussy)
2) Anal
3) Mouth
Old 06-11-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

in my experience.. yes they do.. and yes to all three
Old 06-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Default Ding!

ExPeRience????
Will you go into juicy details?
Old 06-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

I guess some do - even though it is probably kinda rare. The same can be said about "true" gays - I've yet to meet a homosexual man who would admit an attraction to a transsexual woman. But of course, there are bi- and pan-sexual women and men who can enjoy more than the "normal" menu :-)
Old 06-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Yes, and I'd agree with Bionca, though it all depends on the woman. Some women are just adverse to having anal sex, regardless of who it's with. But as for women and trans individuals, I think you'll see the whole gamut of sexuality, though I'd speculate that fewer women are into transexuals than men, and those that are probably have some lesbianic leanings and are usually dominant women. In my experience, women don't get humped so much as they do the humping via dildos, etc.
Old 06-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough
Default lack of women

Sesame, I guess you may have a problem getting an answer to your question from women themselves (GGs) as I don't imagine there are many of them cruising this forum.

There's an erotic novel called "The Ages of Lulu" by a Spanish woman, Almudena Grandes, where the heroine has a fascination for transsexuals and has sex with one. Also in the movie "All About My Mother", directed by Pedro Almadovar (another Spaniard, must be something in the water!), the heroine goes in search of the missing father of her child only to discover that he is now transsexual. I can't remember if she then has sex again with him.
Old 06-11-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Imconfused can only hope to improve

GG here and I can honestly say the only appealing part of a shemale to me is the cock. I wouldn't have sex with a shemale only a man, man. I am not bi sexual..I think I would have to be at least that before I could even consider being with a shemale. I guess the point here is even though they have a cock, they look too much like woman to me.
Old 06-11-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Every woman I have known who was into shemales was bi or lesbian... but then again, I think more women are more honest with themselves about their own sexuality...

I have been with women twice. One was my first anal sex.. the other was a lesbian who assumed I was a gg and when she found out didn't care... thing is I was really not into her, but did it any way because she seems so sad and excited...
Old 06-11-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Lucy6 is on a distinguished road

I love a bit of shemale cock in every hole, bonus it comes with breasts
Old 06-12-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

russellwu has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Every woman I have known who was into shemales was bi or lesbian... but then again, I think more women are more honest with themselves about their own sexuality...

I have been with women twice. One was my first anal sex.. the other was a lesbian who assumed I was a gg and when she found out didn't care... thing is I was really not into her, but did it any way because she seems so sad and excited...
Whoa, kudos to you! :P A lot of the tgirls here in the philippines are absolutely revolted at the thought of having "lesbian" sex with women.
Old 06-12-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellwu View Post
Whoa, kudos to you! :P A lot of the tgirls here in the philippines are absolutely revolted at the thought of having "lesbian" sex with women.
I would imagine it is an interesting cultural thing. In the US and Europe Trans Lesbians or Bi girls are not that uncommon. My personal lesbian encounters were with particularly "butch" lesbains who could very easy have passed as men.
Old 06-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Bionca, I think you have a good point regarding geography. I live in Southeast Asia where transsexuality is considerably more common than in the West probably by a factor 10. It seems to be a more integrated part of culture here and, indeed, can be traced back many generations.

Also, in spite of the fact that sexual orientation and gender identification are obviously two very different things, an absolute majority of trans women here are sexually attracted to men.

I have trans friends in the West as well, and it would seem apparent that the scenario is different there. It's much more common for transsexual women to be attracted to either other trans women or cisgendered women.

H
Old 06-21-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ndkisdd is on a distinguished road

My wife (who is aware of my attration to shemales) claims that she would not be into shemale sex because it would "confuse" her (tits and cocks on the same body).