Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 11-05-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lexhyde is on a distinguished road
Default I started hooking up with tgirls in LA

This is my first time on this site, and I admit all the topics and pictures are making my dick swell and throb so hard.

I'm a 30 year old man living in Los Angeles.
I was in the army for the last ten years and I have always had a facination with girls that had a penis. I loved the idea. So one day I had a few drinks in North Carolina, and went on craigs list. I found a girl that charged and looked cute and drove to her hotel. She was a big tall black girl, with nice big tits and a cock that was an inch bigger then mine. She let me suck her and fuck her for my first time, and I ended up doing it twice right there that night.

Since then I am obsessed. I am totally straight, and even have a smoking hot model for a girlfriend who I love and who loves me. But still, every now and then I sneak into downtown LA with 200 bucks too hook up with one of my beautiful sexy girls. Since that first time I have probably been with about 11 girls with cocks, and maybe three or four boys in panties (couldn't get the real thing so I settled.)

I love it.