Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 02-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default Are you a BIG boy?

An old man came across a little boy sitting on the park bench, crying his eyes out. "Why are you crying so?" the old man asked.
The boy replied through his tears," I, I, I can't do, do what the big boys can do."
The old man thought about it and then he started crying too.
Old 02-28-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Are You a Big Boy?

Good question. I'm not sure whether to cry or to check.
Old 02-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
I don't understand the joke here. If the child was referring to sex, why did the old man cry too?
Old 02-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Blue, you are only 19 ! No wonder you don't get the joke.
the boy is crying because he can't do the activitied that older boys do. ie: big game sports, ride motorcycles, dangerous sports.
The oldman is crying because at his age sexual functions don't function so good anymore. The big boys the little boy was talking about have no problem in that function. ( When you get older, someday, you too will understand.)
19 ! gawd, the age where you know it all. You're going to learn a lot in the next 6 years!
Old 02-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
the boy is crying because he can't do the activitied that older boys do. ie: big game sports, ride motorcycles, dangerous sports.
The oldman is crying because at his age sexual functions don't function so good anymore. The big boys the little boy was talking about have no problem in that function. ( When you get older, someday, you too will understand.)
19 ! gawd, the age where you know it all. You're going to learn a lot in the next 6 years!
No I understood the gist of it, I just don't understand how it was meant to be funny. Besides, even with another 6 years of age I still wouldn't have heard such a vague joke that has no explanation of a punchline whatsoever. It leaves it to the imagination of the beholder as to what you are trying to say. A joke isn't a joke if you need to think of the punchline for yourself...
Old 02-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Arato can only hope to improve

What till you get older it gets funnier. "Time" the big joke.
Old 02-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARATO gets it.
Old 02-29-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
I don't understand the joke here. If the child was referring to sex, why did the old man cry too?

19 eh Blue,
That explains your post, and quite a lot of your other posts too.
Now I'm not having a go here, far from it but when i was your age i had lots of high ideals and standard i thought i knew it all too, things were black and white, life was simple, i was quite nieve.
I was very critical to people who i thought got it wrong, i still am sometimes but on the whole ive since learned to be a little more forgiving, and tolerant.
I thought i would always follow the right path and i tried hard to do that for a long time, most of the time i got it right, but life is never that straight forward or simple, things and people happen to you, as time whent by i got very bruised and battered by life and other people, sometimes you slip up and do the wrong thing.
I wish you well blue and hope you come out of those next 6 years relatively unscathed, with your high ideals, morals, standards and dignity intact.
Good luck, your going to need it.

Blimey that's all a bit heavy for a post about a joke, apologies for going off subject a little.

Here's an appropriate old man joke i found to make up for it, its an oldie but a goodie :D-

The elderly Italian man went to his parish priest and asked if the priest would hear his confession.

"Of course, my son," said the priest.

"Well, Father, at the beginning of World War Two, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans; I hid her in my attic, and they never found her."

"That's a wonderful thing, my son, and nothing that you need to confess," said the priest.

"It's worse, Father; I was weak, and told her that she had to pay for rent of the attic with her sexual favors," continued the old man.

"Well, it was a very difficult time, and you took a large risk - you would have suffered terribly at their hands if the Germans had found you hiding her; I know that God, in his wisdom and mercy, will balance the good and the evil, and judge you kindly," said the priest.

"Thanks, Father," said the old man. "That's a load off of my mind. Can I ask another question?"

"Of course, my son," said the priest.

The old man asked, "Do I need to tell her that the war is over?"
Old 12-18-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Elonar is infamous around these parts
Default How big is big ?

Understood both jokes, but as the geriatric one is just a trifle sad, I far prefer the attic one. Wish I had a beauty gg or T-girl stashed away in MY attic - why wait until I'm really old. Mmm, wonder how old Franalexes is . . . .
Old 12-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
I was very critical to people who i thought got it wrong, i still am sometimes but on the whole ive since learned to be a little more forgiving, and tolerant.
I thought i would always follow the right path and i tried hard to do that for a long time, most of the time i got it right, but life is never that straight forward or simple, things and people happen to you, as time whent by i got very bruised and battered by life and other people, sometimes you slip up and do the wrong thing.

That is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read.