Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-27-2009
Banned

fatbloke will become famous soon enough
Default mmmmmmm,have i done the wrong thing

I have been talking to a young shemale from the Phillipines,she is very unhappy,her lover of 2 years has gone to Dubai to work,their relationship has now ended,she is on a dating site trying to get someone to love her,the men who contact her just want her for sex,she can't get a job because of the prejudice against shemales in that part of the world,she has lost contact with her friends as well,she is just lost and alone.
I have told her that it might be an idea to take a step back and become a boy again,get himself a job,get some money saved,maybe college to get a career ,get settled,when she is financially stable then go on to be the beautiful women she is.The only other way is to become prostitute,or cam girl or one of the bar girls,which cannot be good for you mentally.
Did i do the right thing or am i just a nieve old prick
Old 08-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

الدكتور العراقي is on a distinguished road

i think you did the right thing , thisis the same advices that I will give in such condition , she should be able to live on her own , to have the ( finincial freedom ) , for now the better is to be ( a boy ) at leat in front of people !
Old 08-27-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DeaconBlues is on a distinguished road

I gotta warn you "fatbloke," there are a LOT of con-artists thieves who use this scheme to get money. They MIGHT be "ladyboys" or maybe they are just some thieving prick in an internet cafe sending you e-mails and posting FAKED or stolen pics of some real t-girl... First they are just looking for a friend, then they have some desparate need for money.

Please, do be careful, be SURE this person is in fact who they claim to be, and don't get suckered into thinking you need to ever send them money.
Old 08-28-2009
Banned

mmmm,thank you deacon,i had'nt thought of that,she seemed just so sad
Old 08-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default I'm in Total Agreement .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaconBlues View Post
I gotta warn you "fatbloke," there are a LOT of con-artists thieves who use this scheme to get money. They MIGHT be "ladyboys" or maybe they are just some thieving prick in an internet cafe sending you e-mails and posting FAKED or stolen pics of some real t-girl... First they are just looking for a friend, then they have some desparate need for money.

Please, do be careful, be SURE this person is in fact who they claim to be, and don't get suckered into thinking you need to ever send them money.
Sadly, the above is very true. You take a significant risk when getting involved with a person on-line. I was duped into taking out a years membership in an adult site (with an overseas registration, of course). And this was a legitimate business! Please be careful.
Old 08-29-2009
Banned

Yes i will,thank u lads