Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 10-25-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

owen is on a distinguished road
Default Finally Admitting it to Myself

I've been an admirer for a long time, but I always denied that I was anything but straight. I mean 'straight' in the mainstream sense, not the way it's used in this scene. I'm tall, dark hair and eyes, square-jawed, reasonably fit, a red-blooded American male. And like any red-blooded American male, I like a feminine girl with a pretty face.

At least, that's what I thought until just recently, when I realized the vast majority of the girls I look at and talk to online are packing. It's been hard to admit to myself, because I'd always imagined I'd find a GG and settle down into a normal suburban existence, but I'd rather be with a tgirl. I've never been with one, and in my state (Utah) there isn't much of a scene for them, but I can live with it for now. At least there's transladyboy to keep me warm at night. Whether it's NSA sex or a lovely June Cleaver to my Ward, I know now where to look for the girl for me.

Anyway, hi everybody, love what you've done with the place.