Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 04-03-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pacopil can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
It's always a pleasure when a new member of the Forum discovers the special pleasures of this exquisite view.

Here's Eduarda Guimaraes, who slowly but surely shows us that she is a special kind of girl. (from Only Tgirls)
Great, Duda Guimaraes is so hot in any position...
Old 04-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Back that cock right into my mouth, Nathalya Lear. I'm waiting here on my knees. (from Shemale Juice)
Attached Thumbnails
behind-shemale-juice-nathalya-lear-picture-012.jpg   behind-shemale-juice-nathalya-lear-picture-013.jpg   behind-shemale-juice-nathalya-lear-picture-014.jpg  

Old 04-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Here's another two pictures of Angelina Torres, from a different set, to go with what I posted earlier. Look how incredible tight her ass pussy is in that second shot. I want to open it with my tongue!! (from Shemale Strokers)
Attached Thumbnails
behind-angelina-shemstrok11.jpg   behind-angelina-shemstrok12.jpg  
Old 04-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

If that angle in the second picture isn't perfect for entry, then I don't know what is! (from Perfect Ladyboys)
Attached Thumbnails
behind-perfect-2.jpg   behind-perfect-3.jpg  
Old 04-09-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Behind Kimmy @onlytgirls.com
Attached Thumbnails
onlytgirls_com_kimmy_1-013.jpg   onlytgirls_com_kimmy_1-014.jpg   onlytgirls_com_kimmy_1-015.jpg  

Old 04-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Three yummy behinds from Shemale Yum: Saigon Lee, Franny, and Lillian.
Attached Thumbnails
behind-yum-saigonlee-08.jpg   behind-yum-franny2083.jpg   behind-yum-lillian6066.jpg  

Old 04-10-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Alex1977bi is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Excellent Posting! I love hot asses like these!
Old 04-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of
Default asians

i'm fan of asians so here are anne (lb69), cindy (xtremlb) and king (lblb)
generally i prefer when we can see their faces too to for king let's make an exception
Attached Thumbnails
Anne%20(68).jpg   068.jpg   King4084.jpg  

Old 04-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Liza is a "new girl" from the great Bob, who brings us so many gorgeous girls with cocks. She is absolutely beautiful.
Attached Thumbnails
bobs-tgirls-new-girl-liza-picture-009.jpg   bobs-tgirls-new-girl-liza-picture-012.jpg   bobs-tgirls-new-girl-liza-picture-015.jpg  

Old 04-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Benessa Maria (from Shemale Yum) has a beautiful, smooth behind and a luscious hole.
Attached Thumbnails
behind-benessa_maria1026.jpg   behind-benessa_maria1076.jpg   behind-benessa_maria1096.jpg  

Old 04-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that after Lydia took the butt plug out of her beautiful ass, in the first picture, she had something else in there that could leave some very yummy evidence.[/QUOTE]
Attached Thumbnails
behind-lydia-ladyboysfuckedbareback10.jpg   behind-lydia-ladyboysfuckedbareback15.jpg   behind-lydia-ladyboysfuckedbareback16.jpg  

Old 04-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
You are staying at a fine hotel. Before retiring for the night, you request a wakeup call from the front desk for the next morning. The clerk asks, "Would you like the regular call on the phone, or would you prefer our special service?"

You decide to take a chance on the special service, not knowing what it might be.

The next morning, you are awakened by the sun streaming through the hotel window. As your eyes open and your vision comes into focus, this is what you see.

I ask you: will you ever stay at any other hotel? I think not.
Pamelaone of my favorite Shemale Yum girls ever.
Old 04-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

freakazoid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
Behind Chrissy @shemaleyum.com
the best view love her
Old 04-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is Solange, from Pi Ladyboys. Her long hair cascading over her silky, smooth skin, all the way down to her delectable behind ... my god, it is just so beautiful.
Attached Thumbnails
behind-solange-pilb-pic_11.jpg   behind-solange-pilb-pic_10.jpg  
Old 04-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

There is an old saying that "good things come in threes." These pictures prove that it's more than just a saying. Three gorgeous Asian behinds: Abhie (from TransWorldAsia); Aum (from Shemale Asia); and Muu (from Ladyboy 69).
Attached Thumbnails
behind-abhie-twamodelp06.jpg   behind-aum-sma015.jpg   behind-muu-014.jpg  

Old 04-14-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bobbyhappy is on a distinguished road

Nothing better than a shemale ass, ready and waiting... I very much like Muu's asshole.
Old 04-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

And speaking of good things coming in threes, why should we restrict ourselves to Asians. Here are three beautiful Brazilian behinds, attached to three sexy Brazilian girls: Laviny Albuquerque (from TS Latex), Vivian Porto (from TS Dolls), and Shakira Maya (from Shemales on Females).
Attached Thumbnails
behind-trannypack-laviny_albuquerque_1-015.jpg   behind-tsdolls-vivian_porto_1-015.jpg   behind-shakiramaya-shemalesonfemales-3.jpg  

Old 04-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyhappy View Post
Nothing better than a shemale ass, ready and waiting... I very much like Muu's asshole.
Indeed, Muu's is very special. I would love to explore it with my tongue for several hours, while I stroke her beautiful girl cock.
Old 04-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

womanlur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Stefanie from ShemaleYum does this pose quite well!
Attached Thumbnails
stefani1032.jpg   stefani1053.jpg   stefani1056.jpg  

Old 04-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ey (not to be confused with the lovely Eye) has an absolutely beautiful behind. (from Ladyboy69)
Attached Thumbnails
behind-ey007.jpg   behind-ey010.jpg   behind-ey014.jpg  

Old 04-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Delia CD has a lovely derriere
Attached Thumbnails
09.jpg   11(5).jpg   15(5).jpg  

Old 04-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Forget the pool. I'd rather dive directly into Rakel Rodrigues' beautiful behind. (from MegaCock Tranny)
Attached Thumbnails
behind-trannypack-rakel_rodrigues_1-006.jpg   behind-trannypack-rakel_rodrigues_1-011.jpg  
Old 04-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Forget the pool. I'd rather dive directly into Rakel Rodrigues' beautiful behind. (from MegaCock Tranny)
Rakel Rodrigues I would have to say my current active favorite I really love the blondes.
Old 04-22-2010
flashman

6 lovely assholesfor your perusing pleasure. Jessie is so hot........I could play with that all day.
Attached Thumbnails
lo09.jpg   xx10.jpg   astrid1083.jpg  

bruna_prado2118.jpg   j15.jpg   0004482_9da50.jpg  

Old 04-23-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bobucks is on a distinguished road

Monik is simply amazing, I love that pose.
Old 04-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cyba is an unknown quantity at this point

From LB69. Cute wee thing..
Attached Thumbnails
LB691.jpg   LB692.jpg   LB693.jpg  

Old 04-26-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

TT BOY is on a distinguished road

black stockings,high heeled stilettos, and hairy hole spread WIDE. heaven
Old 04-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This lucky guy gets to explore Vanissa's beautiful behind. (from Shemale Surprise)
Attached Thumbnails
behind-Vanissa-Take_it_all-TrannySurprise-04.jpg   behind-Vanissa-Take_it_all-TrannySurprise-07.jpg  
Old 04-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Drika is beautiful: pert breasts, exquisite skin color, and of course -- to make this thread -- a sexy behind. (from Brazilian Shemale Club)[/QUOTE]
Attached Thumbnails
behind-drikaF10.jpg   behind-drikaF13.jpg  
Old 04-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A word that might best describe Ana in these poses: ready. (from Shemale Yum)
Attached Thumbnails
behind-ana-content_001.jpg   behind-ana-content_012.jpg   behind-ana-content_013.jpg  

Old 04-28-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hypno is on a distinguished road

amazing pics..got me so hard
Old 04-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

danonymous will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyba View Post
From LB69. Cute wee thing..
MMMMM. tasty!!
Old 04-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Gaby, a sweet ass from shemale yum
Attached Thumbnails
gaby3046.jpg  
Old 04-28-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

beefywonder is on a distinguished road

These are some mouth watering asses!
Old 04-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A sexy behind from Shemale Strokers.
Attached Thumbnails
behind-ss9.jpg   behind-ss10.jpg   behind-ss11.jpg  

Old 05-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Mmmmm, a beautiful behind and a delicious girl cock. What more could you ask for? (Sorry, but I don't know her name.)
Attached Thumbnails
behind-x10.jpg   behind-x11.jpg   behind-x12.jpg  

Old 05-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Britney Markham, wearing my absolutely favorite color, with long, dark hair flowing down her back, and a delectable girl cock and hole. Stunning! (from Shemale Strokers)
Attached Thumbnails
britney-billy_2.jpg  
Old 05-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amber posing for shemale yum
Attached Thumbnails
amberE1035.jpg   amberE1059(1).jpg  
Old 05-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

wawa, before ssr, ladyboygold, toy series
Attached Thumbnails
toy09.jpg   toy11.jpg   toy16.jpg  

Old 05-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Here's an assortment of beautiful girl cocks and beautiful behinds on beautiful girls: Renata (from Nuts in Butts Shemales), Kim (from Private Transsexuals), and Fabricia Rabelo, Karen Edwards, and Bia Spencer (all from Only Tgirls).
Attached Thumbnails
behind-renata-nutinbuttshemales015.jpg   behind-kim6.jpg   behind-only-tgirls-fabricia-rabelo-picture-014.jpg  

behind-only-tgirls-karen-edwards-picture-014.jpg   behind-only-tgirls-bia-spencer-picture-013.jpg  
Old 05-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ana Julia takes the pose that qualifies her for this thread. (from Brazilian Transsexuals)
Attached Thumbnails
behind-ana_julia102.jpg   behind-ana_julia111.jpg  
Old 05-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Here's a lovely, smooth behind, courtesy of Captain Outrageous.
Attached Thumbnails
behind-capt-0112-183.jpg   behind-capt-0112-203.jpg   behind-capt-0112-251.jpg  

Old 05-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This girl has an absolutely delectable hole. (from Kathoeys)
Attached Thumbnails
behind-kathoeys_08.jpg   behind-kathoeys_14.jpg  
Old 05-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Mint from an early set
Attached Thumbnails
dsc_0217.jpg   dsc_0356.jpg   dsc_0395.jpg  

Old 05-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Giselle Milani is so incredibly beautiful. (from Shemale Club)
Attached Thumbnails
behind-gisellemilani-4.jpg   behind-gisellemilani-10.jpg  
Old 05-04-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

womanlur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Britney Markham, wearing my absolutely favorite color, with long, dark hair flowing down her back, and a delectable girl cock and hole. Stunning! (from Shemale Strokers)
Britney is looking amazing!
Old 05-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

the late ming
Attached Thumbnails
Mi0066.jpg   Mi0067.jpg   Mi0068.jpg  

Old 05-05-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hypno is on a distinguished road

nice pics..love this pose get my dick soo hard
Old 05-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice
Default Mint - early ass pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfk92110 View Post
Mint from an early set
My God JFK....awesome pics of Mint, I have never seen these before. Thanks for Posting them - please post more Early Mint if you have them.
Personally, I prefer Mint in her early days, less polished looking, but oh so natural and that cock - its to die for!!!

Last edited by guiltydreamer; 05-06-2010 at 12:16 AM.
Old 05-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice
Default The Late Ming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfk92110 View Post
the late ming
JFK - you are on Fire!!! Firstly Mint looking so hot and gr8 ass shots - her sets tend to focus on her cock (I wonder why??!!!!), but now you have raised the bar again with my personal fave, the extremely hot, sizzling Ming.
Awesome pics - yet more new ones for my collection. Thanks.