Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 11-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

fatbutt1 will become famous soon enough
Default my dream: giving head to a shemale

I fantasize constantly about giving head to a gorgeous shemale. I imagine kissing her soft lips while I caress her neck and back, tasting the sweet warmth of her breath as she kisses down the side of my neck. We kiss each other softly but passionately, pressed together in a tight embrace. Her cock growing and digging into my stomach as we kiss. She finally pushes me down with her hands on my head and forces me down to my knees where I come face to face with her throbbing member. She forces her penis into my mouth while grabbing the back of my head and guiding it into her crouch. I reach around her butt and begin to bob on her marvelous cock. As I start sucking her she tilts her head back and moans "gostoso" and continues to force her substantial growth into my mouth. I starting sucking slowly pausing briefly to jerk her hardon and visually enjoy her beauty, looking at her sexy feet up to her pretty face. Her slow pace quickens and before you know it she is wildly skull fucking me. Her stiff penis reaches deep into my throat causing me to gag but her stroking is persistent and unforgiving. I look up to her beautiful face as she stuffs my face and she returns my look with a devious grin. After what seemed a wonderful eternity the transsexual goddess takes her cock out of my worn mouth and sits back on the edge of the bed and points to her cock signaling for me to keep sucking. I resume pleasing her large erection, kissing her cock and working my way down to her scrotum. I lick her sexy round balls and she starts to leans back to for me to lick her ass. I tongue her sexy hole while pushing apart her full, round cheeks. I penetrate her with my tongue and taste her sweet insides she masturbates as I do and moans as she does. Her strong voice adds to my excitement and I reach down and jerk my penis which had become erect and stayed erect during my sucking earlier. My penis is stiff and hard but is much smaller than the one belonging to the deity I was currently tonguing. Her organ was thick and smooth and longer then mine by several inches. As her moans increased in loudness I began fingering my sweet partner with my fingers and licking around the hole. She suddenly screamed, "voy a goza" to which I responded by moving quickly pushing her hands away from her penis and wildly sucking on her imminent eruption. She yelled as she filled my mouth with her warm, sweet nectar. I tried to contain her explosion but the substantial blast made me spit some of her honey out. I continued to try to contain her orgasm. I felt her penis flex in my mouth several times each time shooting her love into my throat. Her climax was so erotic that it had caused my penis to cum on the foot of the bed. I licked up the warm, juicy wet gift that I had spit out before and swallowed it. The brown shemale smiled and smacked my face with her semi limp cock. We then laid together and slept peacefully and content.

I am not a writer but I hope at least some of you enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
mir_lim077.jpg   mir_lim119.jpg   mir_lim124.jpg  

mir_lim130.jpg  
Old 11-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

fatbutt1 will become famous soon enough

does anyone else have pics of this shemale?