Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-07-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Fun with a small laldyboy

I was in Obsessions club the other day, just relaxing with a beer watching all the lovelies on the stage. Although there was some pretty ladyboys up there, none were really peaking my interest. Some were in a frisky mood rubbing each other crotch until they gained erections. I was getting ready to leave when she walked in. I’ve seen and been with some very pretty ladyboys, but this girl was something else. Big eyes, a cute little button nose and perfect lips. On a scale of one to ten, she was a twelve. The only problem was her size, she was tiny. A minuscule little thing, skinny with no tits.
I was curious to see what she would look like on stage. I settled back and waited for her to change. After ten minutes she came out, and well she looked even more beautiful, she had put on light makeup. But she was so small, the top of her head was level with the other girls shoulders. No tits, not even bumps, she could have taken her bikini top off and nobody would have cared, but she did have an impressive bulge in her bikini bottom. The next surprise was her skin colour, she was white.
Thai girls are various shades of brown. Generally white skinned girls in Bangkok are either Chinese or Japanese, and this girl definitely wasn’t either of those, the only other reason for having white skin is a foreign dad.
Anyway I was watching her dance, she noticed me watching and smiles, I smiled back, she waved I waved back, and in this town that’s all it takes. She came down and sat beside me. Her name was Dee, which is kinda weird, because ‘Dee’ in Thai means good. I guess you could say she had a good name….er….anyway.
Next surprise was her English, it was almost perfect. In fact she had a very slight America accent. I was intrigued. Also she had a great personality. She was playful letting me rub her crotch. I could feel her bulge growing, until she asked me to stop.
She said “If you going to take me home I have to walk on the street, can’t do that with a hard on”
I brought her back to my place, then the next surprise. She had a big dick, I mean for a small tiny girl it was impressive. It looked even bigger because of her small body.

The sex was explosive. I’ve never been with a ladyboy so enthusiastic about sex, she said she loved it. Actually when you think about it, who doesn’t.
The sheer euphoria she enjoyed when she shot her load was amazing, which did, all over my chest. I was impressed with the tiny Dee.
I asked if I could photograph her, but she said no, she didn’t want to appear on the internet, which is what I wanted to do, post a pic for you guys.
I managed ot get her Email address, she said that that the normal way she operates, she prefers business men because they pay well, and she has her regular clients that keep her busy. The only reason she was in Obsessions is because it’s the rainy season, and things are a little quiet at the moment.
Her Dad was Canadian, which explained the slight American accent. I assumed he had either died, or ran off with another woman, forcing Dee to work, and sent the money back to Mom.
Needless to say I will become one of her clients. I definitely want to see more of this beautiful tiny little girl, or as my buddy called her “a pocket rocket” …..lol.

Kelly.